Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 154. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I've been a big fan of XC for quite some time,  but I've started buying some XST lately.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8827529

Welcome to our community. I hope you did not sell all your XC as I'm a fan as well and have a lot of respect for that camp!

But XST does show more promise in the next few weeks/months then XC.

Thanks for the welcome Bob. No I didn't sell all my XC Smiley but I am liking XST. I sold some more XC today just to top up on XST, but I still have quite a bit more XC
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
And this:

It's been quite an amazing past few weeks!  Thank you again to all of our supporters who have been providing great advice, spreading the word about StealthCoin and even building new services.  This is all great to see and helps strengthen our awesome community!

Being added to MintPal v2 tomorrow just goes to show you the community at large is starting to see great potential in the future of Stealth.  Hopefully this addition will attract a whole slew of new faces who can help take StealthCoin, StealthText and StealthSend to the masses.  

Brief development update...
Hondo and our security expert are continuing to work on Chandran Signature implementation for StealthSend.  As you can imagine, a significant amount of time goes into researching each line of code.  At this point we do not foresee any issues and fully expect to deliver mid-November as indicated in the roadmap.  

While Hondo is focusing strictly on StealthSend, the rest of the team is continuing to push forward on ancillary products for StealthCoin.  At the top of our list right now is a web based wallet that can be used in conjunction with StealthText.  This hasn't been one of our publicized roadmap items up to this point but we hope to have this delivered around the same time as the Qt updates in mid-October.

Thank you all again for your support and we hope you look forward to these new releases as much as we do!  More updates to come soon!

-Stealth Dev Team

Stealthtext + webwallet = perfect!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#SHa94iEyP9yri70C.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

You can say all that again!
legendary
I fucking hate this thread. What a vicious, shitty little community.

It's been non stop trolls here from butthurt cloak fanboys. They do it on purpose to drive wussies like you out.

Most of them are from monero and drk and vrc.. not cloak.. cloak bagholders have woken up and are buying this coin.
I've been a big fan of XC for quite some time,  but I've started buying some XST lately.

Welcome to our community. I hope you did not sell all your XC as I'm a fan as well and have a lot of respect for that camp!

But XST does show more promise in the next few weeks/months then XC.
legendary

It's been non stop trolls here from butthurt cloak fanboys. They do it on purpose to drive wussies like you out.

Most of them are from monero and drk and vrc.. not cloak.. cloak bagholders have woken up and are buying this coin.
I've been a big fan of XC for quite some time,  but I've started buying some XST lately.

legendary

Thanks. But it appears your efforts were in vain because according to the fanboys everything had been cream and strawberry yogurt with the previous wallet download...

ILoveLamp - ignored, but Emilio... You could do better, buddy. Couldn't you?

Lol, he just posted it and you're still bitching. When you scream at your mother to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich do you ask her to chew it for you and spit it in your mouth like a baby bird so you don't have to take your hand off your xbox controller? You fucking dolt. The proper response would have been "Thank you, dev."
Adios.
This is a fairly new coin. All coins encounter trolling fear doubt immature posters etc etc...but the good ones come through it and the trolls get less and less. The communities of the good coins improve over time....but by the time they do the price can be higher.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Lol @ how rediculous this has gotten. This coin is set to explode.
Activity: 742
"Maybe if you weren't such a whiny bitch people would acknowledge you." is a direct quote form your previous post, and is pretty straightforward example of dismissing newcomers, isn't it?

And I'm one of the people who needed direct intervention from a dev on this thread after having no success with a linux wallet. They discovered they had made a mistake, admitted it, and provided me with a solution, which I'm satisfied with. But that help was not available on the website. Glad you had first time success with a wallet. Hope you 'LOVE' that I didn't.

I just read the backposts and saw this. I also found where the dev helped you:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8920755

A dev of a 1 M market cap coin took the time to make a linux build on your request and you want out that coin because it's getting trolled too much for your sensibilites?

Man I bet you lose money at this game.
legendary

legendary
Guys.. Stop feeding and arguing with the trolls.. I just had to read through 3 pages of bullshit to find 6 good posts.

I also voted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795723.new#new

Now fucking start to use that ignore button!

Later.

Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Clock failed and the price fall, simple as that. Think Stealthcoin as Darkcoin and Litecoin then you will win. You can't be a sore loser all your life, almost all flippers are sore loser included yourself. Most of us here already 10x or 12x profits.

lol..  Ok man.  Whatever you say..  lol

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the Xst chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

You think you're pretty smart, but it's your kind that are the enemy to a coins long term growth and health.

"Bro". By definition P&D groups grow a coin and then dump to take their profits and move on to the next one.  As for volume on this coin, it's because of the P&D groups and the bots. When the P&D guys aren't active and you take out the bots, the volume isn't as high as one would think.  Look at the dumps that have occurred on this coin.  That wasn't me.. That was the P&D guys.. If the coin had been left to grow naturally, it would be much more than it is now.  It was held at 9k (any time it tried to get to around 10k or so it was dumped) for what, a week or two and then allowed to grow for this mintpal thing. Then the dump.. and now it will be allowed to grow again for StealthSend and then another dump.  This isn't real growth.  It's not because of the coin or the devs itself, it's pure manipulation for profits by a select few at the expense of those that don't know any better..

The stock go up and down, it can't just go straight up. Everytime it go down you blame the P&D guy, everytime it go up you blame the P&D guy. You're very confused! also if you believed your system is so good why you trying so hard to convince people to believe in you?
Even if it go down to 7k right now I still not going to move anything as I know it will going back up, but the p&d or flippers would go crazy over this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
and the funniest (and hypocritical) is that in ltcd thread, viper1 thinks that is cool there is "at least one PnD group" LOL

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?  Point out where I say I think it's cool.  I was simply pointing out to that community that I know there's one group doing it on that coin and nothing more.
Clock failed and the price fall, simple as that. Think Stealthcoin as Darkcoin and Litecoin then you will win. You can't be a sore loser all your life, almost all flippers are sore loser included yourself. Most of us here already 10x or 12x profits.

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the Xst chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

You think you're pretty smart, but it's your kind that are the enemy to a coins long term growth and health.

"Bro". By definition P&D groups grow a coin and then dump to take their profits and move on to the next one.  As for volume on this coin, it's because of the P&D groups and the bots. When the P&D guys aren't active and you take out the bots, the volume isn't as high as one would think.  Look at the dumps that have occurred on this coin.  That wasn't me.. That was the P&D guys.. If the coin had been left to grow naturally, it would be much more than it is now.  It was held at 9k (any time it tried to get to around 10k or so it was dumped) for what, a week or two and then allowed to grow for this mintpal thing. Then the dump.. and now it will be allowed to grow again for StealthSend and then another dump.  This isn't real growth.  It's not because of the coin or the devs itself, it's pure manipulation for profits by a select few at the expense of those that don't know any better..
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Bro, 'PnD groups' as you call them are the people who grow a coin. Their strategy does not include dump. Dumping is what people like you do, and you're kind enough to admit it. A good coin is easy to grow. Cloak WAS a good coin, and it turned crap - it was not killed because of PnD. Look at the XMR chart - large dumps have not killed demand.

THIS ^
and the funniest (and hypocritical) is that in ltcd thread, viper1 thinks that is cool there is "at least one PnD group" LOL

lol..  Ok man.  Whatever you say..  lol

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

I see you're still confused.

BTCwriter, just read the previous posts from him to see that he actually invested in the scam ltcd and only appears here to spread soft fud with a pseudotechnical blablabla moved by envy since the days when he still believed in cloak LOL

I don't "invest" in any new coins, I simply trade as they're too unstable, unproven and far too risky especially given the people involved in most of them.  Maybe one day there will be a coin worth believing in but I have yet to find one besides the old established ones.
legendary

BTCwriter, just read the previous posts from him to see that he actually invested in the scam ltcd and only appears here to spread soft fud with a pseudotechnical blablabla moved by envy since the days when he still believed in cloak LOL

So he's moving from coin to coin, when he made 1x or lose 1x then he's sell and moving on just to come back to see a coin is 10x. As I said I don't like and will never p&d or flip a coin but he's still accused me of being a P&D guy.
Activity: 714

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

lol..  Ok man.  Whatever you say..  lol

I guess what you really mean to say is that you're one of the P&D guys as that's the only way you could be at 10x 12x profit.  And I don't mean holding coins in the hope it won't suddenly crash,  I mean actual cash in your pocket.

Jump to: