Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 158. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

So  "cryptohangman" (who may or may not be Librex community member) is all you have   Huh

And your screaming that Librexcoin team is trolling XST.  WTF is wrong with you?  Seriously...

If you think a little, you may discover that there he uses another account

and what account may that be? If you know please share.

and to answer btcwriter, I'm no troll at XST, just an investor.  I don't drink the kool-aide, sometimes I ask hard questions, but thats not trolling.

You don't ask hard questions, you ask dumb questions. Even the answer is there and you still going to ask.

BCTwriter you are a straight up clown.

My question was, what other account does cryptohangman use? If you could tell me then I was going to try and help you out here.

Help yourself first and stop acting dumb or people will see you as a dumb person. You're still lucky to picked one of the winner in Stealthcoin, sell the others 2 and get in XST will it's still cheap.

Actually you are an idiot, for jumping to conclusions with no real evidence. What you are doing is slandering Librexcoin dev.

I talk nothing about libasdrcoin dev and have no conclusions about this nonsense coin. All I talks is cryptohangman from libyasdfsfcoina and the coin have a stupid name. You moron keep this bring up nonsense crap about this nonsense coin and keep wanting me talk about this nonsense. I try not to talk about this nonsense coin or sonic3headsdriverscoin.

Sounds like you have some real issues rattling around in that noggin...Good Luck asshole.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
please join xst for the mintpal spectacular!  (when mintpal finally get its shit together!)

Activity: 213
15 more to go...

Subscribe to get our reddit on the main crypto reddit...we need 200. Click the link and subscribe on the right. It take 10 seconds.

This will increase our exposure tenfold.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1008
Emilioman do not worry about me, I am an investor of xst and not a fudder,by the way I'm holding all my xst, my biggest fear is from people like you that bought millions of coins and are pouring heavy now. How many coins do you have ? 2.5M ?

I am a hangman just it, and I do not like BS, lies and liars people

It say you already sold this is why you cut buy/ask bid/sold and show the bottom half. The top should show you already sold all. You try to FUD so you can get cheaper coins.
legendary

So  "cryptohangman" (who may or may not be Librex community member) is all you have   Huh

And your screaming that Librexcoin team is trolling XST.  WTF is wrong with you?  Seriously...

and to answer btcwriter, I'm no troll at XST, just an investor.  I don't drink the kool-aide, sometimes I ask hard questions, but thats not trolling.

You don't ask hard questions, you ask dumb questions. Even the answer is there and you still going to ask.

My question was, what other account does cryptohangman use? If you could tell me then I was going to try and help you out here.

Help yourself first and stop acting dumb or people will see you as a dumb person. You're still lucky to picked one of the winner in Stealthcoin, sell the others 2 and get in XST will it's still cheap.

Actually you are an idiot, for jumping to conclusions with no real evidence. What you are doing is slandering Librexcoin dev.

I talk nothing about libasdrcoin dev and have no conclusions about this nonsense coin. All I talks is cryptohangman from libyasdfsfcoina and the coin have a stupid name. You moron keep this bring up nonsense crap about this nonsense coin and keep wanting me talk about this nonsense. I try not to talk about this nonsense coin or sonic3headsdriverscoin.
Activity: 181
Emilioman do not worry about me, I am an investor of xst and not a fudder,by the way I'm holding all my xst, my biggest fear is from people like you that bought millions of coins and are pouring heavy now. How many coins do you have ? 2.5M ?

I am a hangman just it, and I do not like BS, lies and liars people
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
any news about mintpalV2 release?

Yeah, the only news there ever is. It's delayed in preparation for the next delay so that it can be delayed while they delay the delay... Delay.
legendary

legendary

Help yourself first and stop acting dumb or people will see you as a dumb person. You're still lucky to picked one of the winner in Stealthcoin, sell the others 2 and get in XST while it's still cheap.
legendary

i know that my intelligence is far above normal, but hopefully i dont need to make a drawing so that you can understand

"...was also part of a group that tried to save Libertycoin but stated it failed due to the old developer forking it, thus creating Librexcoin using resources they had from that and more."- CryptoAsian

All these screenshots tell is that cryptohangman fudded at Libertycoin and threatened Carlos Ferguson. what??

At this point all you are doing is spreading FUD against LibrexCoin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

i know that my intelligence is far above normal, but hopefully i dont need to make a drawing so that you can understand

"...was also part of a group that tried to save Libertycoin but stated it failed due to the old developer forking it, thus creating Librexcoin using resources they had from that and more."- CryptoAsian

legendary

legendary

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
any news about mintpalV2 release?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary

I do not have Librex, but I have XST show me some screen shoot with ana epic purchase at 12Ksat.... Roll Eyes

Moron fudster: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsdc-shadowcoin-shadowchat-em-shadowsend-anon-shadowgo-mobile-700087

LOL good one EmilioMann
Yes, he's trying to chase buyers from Stealthcoin to libayacoin.
What the fuck kind of coin is this lebrex, librex or Libyacoin? I forgot that country already.

LOL he deleted all posts that proves he is from lybiacocoin team, ops sorry... librexcoin team but I took some pics  \o/ /o\ \o/ LOL

All this proves is that cryptohangman was trolling SDC and it certainly doesnt mean that the Librexcoin team is anyway connected to this troll.  

Can't we just all grow up and act like adults here? especially community leaders such as yourself?? Please?

I am invested in LXC SSD and XST. All 3 are great coins.

The other 2 are coins for losers and dumb investors.

Seriously....You should grow up as well...  just because you aren't invested in a coin doesn't mean it's bad.  

Is this the best this community has to offer?

The other 2 coins attacks this community nonstop and there is no reason not to attack them back, we didn't even go to their threads like they came so us.
What the stupid name is sonic/sonicscrewdrivercoin or libya librexcoin? Investors into these coins must be really dumb. The name already suggested this was not for mainstream but a pump/dump hobby.

Who from Librexcoin is attacking this community?

WOW
you must very dumb in real life. Sometime this kind dumbness/clueless is beyond my word

I don't read every post here, so it was just a simple question...you cannot answer without avoiding the question and insulting me?

Answer;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8957479

Many others not just cryptohangman even yourself is from Libyacoin or libexcoin
legendary

I do not have Librex, but I have XST show me some screen shoot with ana epic purchase at 12Ksat.... Roll Eyes

Moron fudster: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsdc-shadowcoin-shadowchat-em-shadowsend-anon-shadowgo-mobile-700087

LOL good one EmilioMann
Yes, he's trying to chase buyers from Stealthcoin to libayacoin.
What the fuck kind of coin is this lebrex, librex or Libyacoin? I forgot that country already.

LOL he deleted all posts that proves he is from lybiacocoin team, ops sorry... librexcoin team but I took some pics  \o/ /o\ \o/ LOL

All this proves is that cryptohangman was trolling SDC and it certainly doesnt mean that the Librexcoin team is anyway connected to this troll.  

Can't we just all grow up and act like adults here? especially community leaders such as yourself?? Please?

I am invested in LXC SSD and XST. All 3 are great coins.

The other 2 are coins for losers and dumb investors.

Seriously....You should grow up as well...  just because you aren't invested in a coin doesn't mean it's bad.  

Is this the best this community has to offer?

The other 2 coins attacks this community nonstop and there is no reason not to attack them back, we didn't even go to their threads like they came so us.
What the stupid name is sonic/sonicscrewdrivercoin or libya librexcoin? Investors into these coins must be really dumb. The name already suggested this was not for mainstream but a pump/dump hobby.

Who from Librexcoin is attacking this community?

WOW
you must very dumb in real life. Sometime this kind dumbness/clueless is beyond my word

I don't read every post here, so it was just a simple question...you cannot answer without avoiding the question and insulting me?

Answer;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8957479

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Emiliodude, u do more harm than good to this coin. Think about it.

Are you nuts? Emilio is the man! Fuck with him and you fuck with all of us. No one is more on-top on this coin then him besides the devs.

FUCKOFF!

Maybe its an idea to convey this on-top knowledge on a contructive way then, instead of shouting random stuff and reposting images of two weeks ago. That was more or less the point I was trying to make.

Cheers

softtroll, back to your halcionanoncoloureddovecoin, please.
The coin more kitsch of the universe, but will be anon LOL
wtf is halcion?
nor the google translator knows

Cheers

So wait, are you promoting this coin?

I will shut up.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Emiliodude, u do more harm than good to this coin. Think about it.

Are you nuts? Emilio is the man! Fuck with him and you fuck with all of us. No one is more on-top on this coin then him besides the devs.

FUCKOFF!

Maybe its an idea to convey this on-top knowledge on a contructive way then, instead of shouting random stuff and reposting images of two weeks ago. That was more or less the point I was trying to make.

Cheers

softtroll, back to your halcionanoncoloureddovecoin, please.
The coin more kitsch of the universe, but will be anon LOL
wtf is halcion?
nor the google translator knows

Cheers
Jump to: