Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 151. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I am willing to offer personal bounties for products to support StealthCoin!

Sites, blogs, DAC's, etc.  Please PM me and let's help build this community!  I am new here so I'm happy to escrow if required.

Very nice, man!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am willing to offer personal bounties for products to support StealthCoin!

Sites, blogs, DAC's, etc.  Please PM me and let's help build this community!  I am new here so I'm happy to escrow if required.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

its obvious to see that all of us here invested in XST are the lucky ones, we saw the light early and are in a position to profit greatly while improving personal/financial freedom for people, I'm happy to be here and making btc is just a bonus

Screw btc..  I'm happy to be making XST !! 

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I feel this is relevant to this Coin.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/terror-laws-clear-senate-enabling-entire-australian-web-to-be-monitored-and-whistleblowers-to-be-jailed-20140925-10m8ih.html

RIP Australia.

But welcome Stealthsend and TOR. This is why this shit is important!

this is HUGELY important to the future of peoples rights and freedom, be it personal privacy or financial, we see how more and more governments and large companies (google, facebook,ect..)   are increasingly working together watching peoples every moves, things like XST, TOR, OpenBazar give the power back to the people and we all know that it will catch on soon enough

its obvious to see that all of us here invested in XST are the lucky ones, we saw the light early and are in a position to profit greatly while improving personal/financial freedom for people, I'm happy to be here and making btc is just a bonus

This is a just Libertarian cause
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Yes it's certainly in position now for an upward trend.
Activity: 176

looks like we might not be done yet.... 10k floor confirmed and we should see some upward movement again, very well could see 15k again in a day or two Smiley

Most of the initial volume for XST was at ~7-8k so its natural to see some pull-back at 15k, this is just profit taking, and once more turn over happens this thing will be ready to go to 20k+

STRONG HANDS PREVAIL, while weak hands fail...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Fuck that loser!

But we should show up in force and support xst in that thread..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797022.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 272
Activity: 322

Just sent the message in now to the /r/Crypto Currency mods for the Stealthcoin subreddit to be added to the sidebar!
Activity: 197
2015: Bitcoin lost traction after initially being banned in most countries. Money moves to altcoins after the economy is more and more based on corruption.
2016: Evolving countries quickly moves into altcoins to be a part of the global economy for the first time. The ones with the best features and developers rises to the top.
2017: 99% of altcoins are dead. Stealthcoin rises to the top. Economy collapses, people loose all faith in fiat money. Stealthcoin has a marcetcap of 1million USD per coin.
2018. Hondo becomes ruler of the world. Stealthcoin now dominates every transaction, anonymous, fast and free. Palaces are built in his honor. Early investors are now trillionares. All who dumped coins for short term profits has killed themselves. Holders from 2014 now lives like kings.

"... but then i woke up from this awesome dream and saw this shitcoin flash dumped to 0 satoshi"

Our resident fudster! We missed you! Shopping? Is it time to post the same 3 fud images? zzzZzZZzZzZz

Good to see he's ok.  I was worried karma had caught up and something bad happened to him.  whew!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
less fantasy and more reality, as developers will develop money and add new practical ideas that should be very well
Activity: 135
2015: Bitcoin lost traction after initially being banned in most countries. Money moves to altcoins after the economy is more and more based on corruption.
2016: Evolving countries quickly moves into altcoins to be a part of the global economy for the first time. The ones with the best features and developers rises to the top.
2017: 99% of altcoins are dead. Stealthcoin rises to the top. Economy collapses, people loose all faith in fiat money. Stealthcoin has a marcetcap of 1million USD per coin.
2018. Hondo becomes ruler of the world. Stealthcoin now dominates every transaction, anonymous, fast and free. Palaces are built in his honor. Early investors are now trillionares. All who dumped coins for short term profits has killed themselves. Holders from 2014 now lives like kings.

"... but then i woke up from this awesome dream and saw this shitcoin flash dumped to 0 satoshi"

Our resident fudster! We missed you! Shopping? Is it time to post the same 3 fud images? zzzZzZZzZzZz

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

"... but then i woke up from my awesome dream and saw this shitcoin flash dumped to 0 satoshi"
Activity: 135

I believe this to be the the only logical outcome.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
do you believe 0,20$ per XST is possible? Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Thanks for your feedback. Restarted already approx 20 times and then always got a few more blocks synchronized. But now I can't get it over 100499...

First try to delete your tor and onion directories and your peers.dat file in your 'Application Data/StealthCoin' directory and restart the wallet. It may take a while to pick up connections. See if it syncs from there.

If that doesn't work, stop your client again, remove the above mentioned files and folders again. Add this line to StealthCoin.conf

Code:
connect=7kpxbh5bebkfyxhw.onion:4437

See if it will sync from that node, which looks to be a good one connected to my client.
Jump to: