Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 162. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
2 words for you all to reflect on in future.  

Emalb

Satnook

peace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

Look at Bob trying to blame someone on the dev team...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
2 words for you all to reflect on in future.  

Emalb

Satnook

peace
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 42
you fucking Losers

Bob this Bob that.....

man I caught the clap - Bob Done it
my wife's pregnant and it ain`t mine - Bob Done it
im butthurting - Bob Done it
my best mate is fucking my girl - Bob Done it
lost my house on gambling - Bob Done it

Give it a rest the guy helped build the profile of this coin - who has said he has moved on? who said it was him dumping ? you know fuck all man - if you do stop being a pussy and give us evidence

Here you go:

http://i57.tinypic.com/27xqni9.jpg
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
We have seen a minor correction in the price. This is normal midweek when we are expecting no news. Especially following the MintPal delay. Please can we spend our energy promoting this coin rather than trying to predict who sold some coins? In the long term it makes no difference.

If you really care about doing this community some good, please subscribe to the stealthcoin reddit. Click below and subscribe on the right hand side. I will keep pushing this until we get to 200. We are at 179 at the moment.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

Sure
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
you fucking Losers

Bob this Bob that.....

Give it a rest the guy helped build the profile of this coin - who has said he has moved on? who said it was him dumping ? you know fuck all man - if you do stop being a pussy and give us evidence

Yes, these morons know nothing.

Anyone still remember this guy? Yes, he got over 1mill for around 5BTC. I have his address and signature and his wallet have about 1.2mil but now have about 200k left. I would put a buy walls right now if I still have more BTC available in case he's want to destroy Stealthcoin and dumps the rest of his 200k.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Now 180, youve got my support.

Vegas
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
We have seen a minor correction in the price. This is normal midweek when we are expecting no news. Especially following the MintPal delay. Please can we spend our energy promoting this coin rather than trying to predict who sold some coins? In the long term it makes no difference.

If you really care about doing this community some good, please subscribe to the stealthcoin reddit. Click below and subscribe on the right hand side. I will keep pushing this until we get to 200. We are at 179 at the moment.

legendary
....and who cares whos making the cheap prices , THANK YOU whoever you are!!

Vegas
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
you fucking Losers

Bob this Bob that.....

I'm starting to think that there is a group at here. And it's members are trying to spread fud to decrease the price.
I think the group wants all XST.

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

Part of the reason is Bob, who attacked other threads touting XST and trash talking other coins (probably to get more buyers so he can dump), so people who didn't even know of XST took notice and decided to give back the favor. But too bad they don't realize Bob is probably gone already.

I knew Bob would do this, but everyone was praising him at the time for promoting the coin. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, cautiously. One less whale group to worry about good riddance. Now Stealth can grow organically on it's own merits.

I doubt Bob is done pumping and dumping this coin. I think his group will be pumping and dumping XST and LXC for as long as they can. He's such a cheerleader for the coin, but as soon as the dumping starts, he disappears.  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that this is Bob as well...logging into one of his many accounts...trying to manipulate the thread.  Wink

If you recall, I was the guy posting screenshots of his list of known members of his pump & dump group a while back. Still think I'm Bob?
Activity: 213
This is THE coin to invest in right now. I am new here but to me this seems like the best decision for now, compared to other coins. The reason why is that the devs are delivering and making this coin stand out. We have almost the size of reddcoin in marketcap, but this coin has had very little exposure compared. Reddcoin has 22k reddit followers while stealthcoin is under 200.

When we reach 200 we will get more exposure and this coin will grow huge.

Agree!

We need 21 more subscribers to get noticed...please click on the link below and subscribe on the right hand side. It takes 10 seconds.

Activity: 246

You stupid cunt. Open your eyes... Can't you see..........................

Lookup "shill" in the dictionary if you have one asswipe.

Where to start? Intelligent reply! Good use of English! You use words like ya''ll in your post and I'm the cunt? Sometimes it's better to say nothing and look a cunt as opposed to using words like ya''ll and proving you are one! Lol

Listen to me boy!

A certain person on this forum uses the word "ya'll" in his posts, a shill with several accounts, that's what I was referring to, but you came along like the fool you are a jumped in.  Grin

You idiot!
[/quote]

Alrite my bad, I've had a read through and took your post out of context and for that I apologise! Still no reason for the replies as it was clear I'd made a mistake! No need for the adolescent keyboard warrior act! Love it how people get brave behind a computer!!
legendary
Bob has a pile of aliases, I know what he is working on just now, you just have to dump on him before he dumps on you.

Now I need a new login  Grin

Hey Bob, you have a mole xxxxx

Guys, how many times has this happend to stealth, were the whales show up dump all at the same time, smash the price down, others panic and dump, and drag the price lower, and then whales buy. All I can say is thanks for the cheap stealth. As it has happend so many times, in the past, the the price goes even higher in a few days because they buy it all back on the low. Theres big money here because whales wont waste their time spending so much of their expensive time unless there is big money to be made. Thanks again for your hard work on the cheap stealth. LOVE IT!!

See you in Vegas!!

Activity: 322
I'm starting to think that there is a group at here. And it's members are trying to spread fud to decrease the price.

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

Part of the reason is Bob, who attacked other threads touting XST and trash talking other coins (probably to get more buyers so he can dump), so people who didn't even know of XST took notice and decided to give back the favor. But too bad they don't realize Bob is probably gone already.

I knew Bob would do this, but everyone was praising him at the time for promoting the coin. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, cautiously. One less whale group to worry about good riddance. Now Stealth can grow organically on it's own merits.

I doubt Bob is done pumping and dumping this coin. I think his group will be pumping and dumping XST and LXC for as long as they can. He's such a cheerleader for the coin, but as soon as the dumping starts, he disappears.  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that this is Bob as well...logging into one of his many accounts...trying to manipulate the thread.  Wink
Another pattern I've noticed is that he typically dumps late night/early morning (US time).
You wake up & go WTF???
When that happens, it's like him sticking his hand all over an inkpad prior to committing a crime
Activity: 140
Bob has a pile of aliases, I know what he is working on just now, you just have to dump on him before he dumps on you.

Now I need a new login  Grin

Hey Bob, you have a mole xxxxx

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is THE coin to invest in right now. I am new here but to me this seems like the best decision for now, compared to other coins. The reason why is that the devs are delivering and making this coin stand out. We have almost the size of reddcoin in marketcap, but this coin has had very little exposure compared. Reddcoin has 22k reddit followers while stealthcoin is under 200.

When we reach 200 we will get more exposure and this coin will grow huge.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

That's exactly what's going on.  Wink

Whenever you see a bunch of people pop up in a thread (that have never been there before) and all they do is talk trash...they are trying to scare people into dumping cheap coins. It's the oldest trick in the book.  Cheesy

I already know who dumps on the last round, he turn his 5BTC to over 120BTC, it's time for him to move on perhaps buy a gold dildo for his wife. We can't blame him, the core of Stealthcoin is Stealthsend and after that is OpenBazaar and an openexchange also in discussed. Stealthcoin is going to be a huge success by next year.
Jump to: