Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 159. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Emiliodude, u do more harm than good to this coin. Think about it.

Are you nuts? Emilio is the man! Fuck with him and you fuck with all of us. No one is more on-top on this coin then him besides the devs.

FUCKOFF!

Maybe its an idea to convey this on-top knowledge on a contructive way then, instead of shouting random stuff and reposting images of two weeks ago. That was more or less the point I was trying to make.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I do not have Librex, but I have XST show me some screen shoot with ana epic purchase at 12Ksat.... Roll Eyes

Moron fudster: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsdc-shadowcoin-shadowchat-em-shadowsend-anon-shadowgo-mobile-700087

LOL good one EmilioMann
Yes, he's trying to chase buyers from Stealthcoin to libayacoin.
What the fuck kind of coin is this lebrex, librex or Libyacoin? I forgot that country already.

LOL he deleted all posts that proves he is from lybiacocoin team, ops sorry... librexcoin team but I took some pics  \o/ /o\ \o/ LOL

All this proves is that cryptohangman was trolling SDC and it certainly doesnt mean that the Librexcoin team is anyway connected to this troll.  

Can't we just all grow up and act like adults here? especially community leaders such as yourself?? Please?

I am invested in LXC SSD and XST. All 3 are great coins.

The other 2 are coins for losers and dumb investors.

Seriously....You should grow up as well...  just because you aren't invested in a coin doesn't mean it's bad.  

Is this the best this community has to offer?

The other 2 coins attacks this community nonstop and there is no reason not to attack them back, we didn't even go to their threads like they came so us.
What the stupid name is sonic/sonicscrewdrivercoin or libya librexcoin? Investors into these coins must be really dumb. The name already suggested this was not for mainstream but a pump/dump hobby.

Who from Librexcoin is attacking this community?

WOW
you must very dumb in real life. Sometime this kind dumbness/clueless is beyond my word

I don't read every post here, so it was just a simple question...you cannot answer without avoiding the question and insulting me?

Answer;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8957479
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Any mirrors to d/l the osx client? The google drive link is broken because too many people have downloaded it.

Just to take a break from the handbags....can anyone help matsmyth? Any mirrors available?

i have the previous wallet, I can do an upload if you want.
Here is working very well

EDIT: Sorry, unfortunately I have no more
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I do not have Librex, but I have XST show me some screen shoot with ana epic purchase at 12Ksat.... Roll Eyes

Moron fudster: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsdc-shadowcoin-shadowchat-em-shadowsend-anon-shadowgo-mobile-700087

LOL good one EmilioMann
What the fuck kind of coin is this lebrex, librex or Libyacoin? I forgot that country already.

LOL he deleted all posts that proves he is from lybiacocoin team, ops sorry... librexcoin team but I took some pics  \o/ /o\ \o/ LOL

All this proves is that cryptohangman was trolling SDC and it certainly doesnt mean that the Librexcoin team is anyway connected to this troll.  

Can't we just all grow up and act like adults here? especially community leaders such as yourself?? Please?

Seriously....You should grow up as well...  just because you aren't invested in a coin doesn't mean it's bad.  

The other 2 coins attacks this community nonstop and there is no reason not to attack them back, we didn't even go to their threads like they came so us.
What the stupid name is sonic/sonicscrewdrivercoin or libya librexcoin? Investors into these coins must be really dumb. The name already suggested this was not for mainstream but a pump/dump hobby.

WOW
you must very dumb in real life. Sometime this kind dumbness/clueless is beyond my word

I don't read every post here, so it was just a simple question...you cannot answer without avoiding the question and insulting me?

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Any mirrors to d/l the osx client? The google drive link is broken because too many people have downloaded it.

Just to take a break from the handbags....can anyone help matsmyth? Any mirrors available?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Are you nuts? Emilio is the man! Fuck with him and you fuck with all of us. No one is more on-top on this coin then him besides the devs.

FUCKOFF!

LOL Thanks!
legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

WOW
you must very dumb in real life. Sometime this kind dumbness/clueless is beyond my word. Like I said other 2 coins are for losers and dumb investors
legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

FUCKOFF!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

softtroll, back to your halcionanoncoloureddovecoin, please.
The coin more kitsch of the universe, but will be anon LOL
wtf is halcion?
nor the google translator knows

legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We are at 185 subscribers now! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

15 more subscribers until we hit 200! Smiley
legendary

LOL good one EmilioMann

LOL
What a sorry ass sore loser he is.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
This is my first PoS coin so apologies if this is a stupid question...

I brought my coins off exchange last week and started staking. The coins started to stake after 3 days and now my wallet says I have no mature coins. Is this normal? Will my coins mature again?

Thanks!

yep, more 3 days.
after 15 days, if you let them stop in wallet, no more need to mature, they born everyday.

Awesome! Do I need to leave my wallet unlocked to mature?

to mature nop, but every 3 days you need open the wallet and unlock to stake and receive new coins. After received you can close wallet again
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
This is my first PoS coin so apologies if this is a stupid question...

I brought my coins off exchange last week and started staking. The coins started to stake after 3 days and now my wallet says I have no mature coins. Is this normal? Will my coins mature again?

Thanks!

yep, more 3 days.
after 15 days, if you let them stop in wallet, no more need to mature, they born everyday.

Awesome! Do I need to leave my wallet unlocked to mature?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

LOL good one EmilioMann

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/CapturadeTela2014-09-24a3000s131653_zpsc9bfb199.png

Great work Emilio... as always!  Grin
Jump to: