Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 17. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
SDC pulled out of the blocknet project. Could this be why xst got some good volume today?

I for one am glad those jackasses for SDC wont be sharing the fruits of out labor.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
SDC pulled out of the blocknet project. Could this be why xst got some good volume today?

sdc is dead and pookie, longshort and rollroyce kill it. check it volume only 1 or 2btc, it's been dead and all the coins are held by these few people, they think sdc can make on it own. i recommended everyone to stay away from shadowcoin or shadycash? these guys just don't see the big picture. they think go trolls other threads would make sdc standout.

I totally agree. That is exactly how it is IMO.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

sdc is dead and pookie, longshort and rollroyce kill it. check it volume only 1 or 2btc, it's been dead and all the coins are held by these few people, they think sdc can make on it own. i recommended everyone to stay away from shadowcoin or shadycash? these guys just don't see the big picture. they think go trolls other threads would make sdc standout.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Has anyone received an explanation as to why cryptsy is still doing maintenance on their stealthcoin wallet? This astounds me, every other exchange has figured it out and many of them don't get close to the volume that cryptsy gets.

i am sure their wallet will be taking care of by this weekend. yes, some few lucky bastards got some FREE XST at cryptsy and sell right away at dirt cheap, i don't blame them.
Activity: 57
Has anyone received an explanation as to why cryptsy is still doing maintenance on their stealthcoin wallet? This astounds me, every other exchange has figured it out and many of them don't get close to the volume that cryptsy gets.
Activity: 462
23 Active Connections to the StealthCoin network + less rejects than in recent days

The network looks good.

Current Network Weight 37M. Solid.

Keep Staking!

Staking is working great, I'm getting around 30 or so coins per day.
Activity: 197
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
So anyone know when the anon is coming?

in 1 week, in 1 month, in 1 year, approximately?

xst already has an excellent level of anon far above most other coins.
tor makes the network anon and stealth addresses hides 100% the receiver in blockchain.
about stealthsend, I think it will take maybe two months
legendary
Activity: 1386
So anyone know when the anon is coming?

in 1 week, in 1 month, in 1 year, approximately?
legendary
Activity: 924
Again 1milion 20xsts orders? sweet ;-)
I do not care any more.Can go to 1million satoshi I am out.Thanks for understanding
Activity: 812
23 Active Connections to the StealthCoin network + less rejects than in recent days

The network looks good.

Current Network Weight 37M. Solid.

Keep Staking!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Lol i believe XST end up like cloakcoin Tongue

Guys please don't fall for this beartrap!!!

Ok come again when XST at 15k
Cloak is dead tech and Mintpal is dead tech. Dead tech usually fail.
Huge new next week.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Lol i believe XST end up like cloakcoin Tongue

Guys please don't fall for this beartrap!!!
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Easy guys, hold your horses, we have all the time in the world.
XST is a baby Superman  Grin  is few months old  Grin
Activity: 55
Glad to see xst up and running again, picked up some more for cheap
Activity: 462
Interesting that nobody is pumping the whole blocknet group yet.
This is bullish as hell. Accumulation phase initiated. Get in now before the stampede to get in.

I for one will be accumulating all coins on the network.

Warned.

NOOOO!!!! I'm waiting for a Coinbase order to clear... not yet!!!!
Hold yer horse's  Tongue LOL

You should quit using Coinbase and try Circle, its a lot better and you can pay with a credit card and avoid any waiting period. I've heard you can pay with a gift card as well. Like Coinbase, they also do ACH out of your bank account.  Anyway, like you I was using Coinbase, but I love Circle it's a lot better.

https://www.circle.com/en

Cool, thanks for the tip! It get's frustrating having to wait close to a week for your btc.

That said... Holy crap! We are skyrocketing!!! Wow  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Interesting that nobody is pumping the whole blocknet group yet.
This is bullish as hell. Accumulation phase initiated. Get in now before the stampede to get in.

I for one will be accumulating all coins on the network.

Warned.

NOOOO!!!! I'm waiting for a Coinbase order to clear... not yet!!!!
Hold yer horse's  Tongue LOL

You should quit using Coinbase and try Circle, its a lot better and you can pay with a credit card and avoid any waiting period. I've heard you can pay with a gift card as well. Like Coinbase, they also do ACH out of your bank account.  Anyway, like you I was using Coinbase, but I love Circle it's a lot better.

https://www.circle.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: