Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 16. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
This isn't the only coin suffering problems with Cryptsy, AnonCoin, and LTCD is also suffering with stuck wallets. I am beginning to think Cryptsy sucks big time LOL. Grin Huh Grin

Or they are playing favorites or working against certain coins.  Or both.  It's been over 2 weeks the Cryptsy wallet has been down.  You could probably download the entire bitcoin blockchain on 56k modem in that time.
Activity: 182
This isn't the only coin suffering problems with Cryptsy, AnonCoin, and LTCD is also suffering with stuck wallets. I am beginning to think Cryptsy sucks big time LOL. Grin Huh Grin
Activity: 176
Has anyone received an explanation as to why cryptsy is still doing maintenance on their stealthcoin wallet? This astounds me, every other exchange has figured it out and many of them don't get close to the volume that cryptsy gets.

i am sure their wallet will be taking care of by this weekend. yes, some few lucky bastards got some FREE XST at cryptsy and sell right away at dirt cheap, i don't blame them.

It's obvious they had some internal accounting errors. They are probably reconciling their ledgers before they open the wallet.

From cryptsy in response to a ticket:

I do apologize for the delay, Currently Stealth coin wallet is down due to an issue, when the dev's resolve the issue we will check to see if this transaction needs to be resent again or not... Thank you for your patience

So, is there an issue with the wallet? Does know anything bout this?
Yeah..there is an issue. The wallet is locked for almost a week or so. They are not very intelligent, and they can't fix it yet.
This is only at Cryptsy. They said they fixed it after a while they said they didn't. They are pissing me off big time.

so after doing some detective work i found that most of the 'free' cryptsy coins came from this block http://explorer.argakiig.us/block/0abc12501ab865f1493b61fae437331bf23f70e75056876323c0794783dd1ed9

looks like someone was trying to send 750,000 coins (1.5 million xst in 9 blocks) to SBvoKge9Kk6fY2QX2rYLSup6ftMLJdcEZC   now all we gotta do is find who owns that adress and ask em WTF?

also cryptsy tweeted acouple days before that there XST wallet was getting ALOT of invalid blocks, could this be a double spend attack attempt? I know multiple cryptsy users who got between 10k-60k of free xst deposited into there account from this block and the one following it...

i can go into more depth about double spends and whats required for POS coins to attempt this if you like...

EDIT: SO after talking to HORUS from cryptsy, apparently CRYPTSY DOES STAKE ALL POS COINS!!!! WTF!!! that means they could fork a coin at will and kill it/dump it down to buy in, or do double spend attacks at will, and no one in there chat box even cares,,, WHAT A JOKE!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me the follow? I'm a little confuse. I'm new to the whole bitcoin/alt coin thing.

PoS interest: 20% annually
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

3-9 days before we get stake? and we stop getting stake at 15 days? Does that mean we have to keep transferring it to get more stake?

Hi Shimapan,

What you ask is well explained in the following post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8075837

You don't stop getting stake at 15 days. The weight of your coins is not increased with time anymore. So the chance for your coins to stake after 15 days doesn't increase anymore.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can someone explain to me the follow? I'm a little confuse. I'm new to the whole bitcoin/alt coin thing.

PoS interest: 20% annually
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

3-9 days before we get stake? and we stop getting stake at 15 days? Does that mean we have to keep transferring it to get more stake?
Activity: 58
Yeah the problem is Cryptsy not the wallet. I think too many people where moving their XST home, to stake in their own wallets. Didnt a similar problem happen a while back with RDD when large amounts where moved off of Cryptsy? I also think Cryptsy is staking our coins due to their lack of response when asked.
Activity: 462
Has anyone received an explanation as to why cryptsy is still doing maintenance on their stealthcoin wallet? This astounds me, every other exchange has figured it out and many of them don't get close to the volume that cryptsy gets.

i am sure their wallet will be taking care of by this weekend. yes, some few lucky bastards got some FREE XST at cryptsy and sell right away at dirt cheap, i don't blame them.

It's obvious they had some internal accounting errors. They are probably reconciling their ledgers before they open the wallet.

I do apologize for the delay, Currently Stealth coin wallet is down due to an issue, when the dev's resolve the issue we will check to see if this transaction needs to be resent again or not... Thank you for your patience

Yeah..there is an issue. The wallet is locked for almost a week or so. They are not very intelligent, and they can't fix it yet.
This is only at Cryptsy. They said they fixed it after a while they said they didn't. They are pissing me off big time.

I've had similar issues with them in the past withdrawing Anoncoin & XC. I tend to avoid Cryptsy like Ebola now.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Activity: 13

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 91
Looks like dump was over! All weakhanders left!
Now we are back on track and going forward with no stops!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 42
XST is getting a good price bump lately!  Thank you to the dumpers out there for selling me 50k @4k Satoshi!

I know what you mean!  I managed to pick up some below 4k!  Can't believe people would sell that low.  This coin has such potential!
Activity: 445
XST is getting a good price bump lately!  Thank you to the dumpers out there for selling me 50k @4k Satoshi!
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
SDC pulled out of the blocknet project. Could this be why xst got some good volume today?
No. XST is not related to that crap.
Activity: 84
Nice, weakhands are out and XST is recovering.   Cool
Activity: 812

IMPORTANT!

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. We should all be Staking at least some of our coins to secure the network.
3. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
4. Encrypt your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
5. BACKUP your wallet.dat and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).

Activity: 812
IMPORTANT!

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. We should all be Staking at least some of our coins to secure the network.
3. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
4. Encrypt your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
5. BACKUP your wallet.dat and store in a secure place (File>Backup Wallet).

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1008

Stealthcoin is the new Darkcoin, it's better.
Cryptocurrency is here to stay, Bitcoin is here to stay and Stealthcoin is here to stay. The name Stealth alone would take Stealthcoin to 50k, 100k or 500k. 1 month, 2 months, 5 months, 1 year or 2 years, it will come and Hondo make it happen. Hondo said he will make this happen and he will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1008
SDC pulled out of the blocknet project. Could this be why xst got some good volume today?

I for one am glad those jackasses for SDC wont be sharing the fruits of out labor.

It's not clear if they're out. We don't know at this point.
Pages:
Jump to: