Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 20. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Syncing with the New Build Made Easy

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
3. Go to the application data directory
4. Remove blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, database, db.log, and debug.log
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
6. Unpack the block chain data into the application data directory
7. Start the new client
8. It may take 2 or three minutes to grab peers
9. The chain may take 5 to 10 minutes to sync
[/quote]

instead of this I actually deleted everything except wallet.dat... still downloading blockchain but it already reports to be minting.

I had already used the blockchain file provided but something must've went wrong or i didn't appropriately replace/delete something when I upgraded.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
what is required of me for this 20% annual interest... I'm familiar with POS coins, my client has never minted any coin though. I've been holding almost a month. Client always says "Not minting."
Update your wallet, and unlock your wallet for minting. If you didn't update your wallet you are out of the network.

i have 1.3.0 for mac. resync blockchain?

please put a pic of your wallet here

http://i.imgur.com/M07yROP.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong but i think the problem is that you spend xst so your coins are not majure enough because every time you spend xst the majure process starts again.
what is required of me for this 20% annual interest... I'm familiar with POS coins, my client has never minted any coin though. I've been holding almost a month. Client always says "Not minting."
Update your wallet, and unlock your wallet for minting. If you didn't update your wallet you are out of the network.

Don't forget to backup wallet.dat.
Here is a link: http://blog.stealth-coin.com/stealthcoin-1-3-0-0-with-stealth-addresses-and-leveldb/

Instructions are clearly laid out in the OP.

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
5. Download the block chain data with the links above, appropriate to your system
7. Start the new client

I'll try this out. Thanks.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Here is a link: http://blog.stealth-coin.com/stealthcoin-1-3-0-0-with-stealth-addresses-and-leveldb/

Instructions are clearly laid out in the OP.

1. Back up your wallet
2. Stop the old client
7. Start the new client
Activity: 442

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Need some good peers. Been dealing with this issue for a few days. Stuck at block 15,300

Code:
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 63ea6589dc78ce00d0fc9dbef92f3e53cab2c14db968817c5e94840400f3a59c
received block bae72324bc99d105700c
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block bae72324bc99d105700c67ff4ac297d60367b0cbe7b23f75bb222ea4abffbeb6
received block 6031ac01b1b6191952e8
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 6031ac01b1b6191952e811c63ff06ac1f65fd7e7941ca14463e5169a92273cad
received block 12ba5736ea543db592c1
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 12ba5736ea543db592c146a781c217d4c5571fa680120a439a47a10a05f1c963
received block 437c752685d79ff5bc39
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 437c752685d79ff5bc39c100e1e7ad8cf43e71f7f522ed2d1c6a953faa9619d9
received block 00837a190aa32b7692c6
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 00837a190aa32b7692c6829585d4e082723aa05d9356e20c462298b718ddf019
received block 68c96de640c43c45c677
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 68c96de640c43c45c6773b02f8fe913fda549650b54dfb478c96a07064c290f3

Why don't you just download the block chain ?

Shit, now I'll have to call pookie and andshortdick of "bro"?

LOL!!! Emilio! You always crack me up. This is excellent news!
StealthCoin is rising from the ashes  Wink

Ahahahaha! Kind of  Grin Isn't world a strange place ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello XST Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

PS. A huge THANK YOU to HONDO!!

I'm gonna be that guy.

Great to see you pop your head in. But what exactly does BitSwift offer to us?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but genuinely curious.

I have gone over your coin, and other than a pretty wallet interface, what's the deal?

As an avid investor in crypto I can't see anything about this that isn't going to be just a huge pump an dump.

If i'm missing something, please let me know.

In this game still the stronger win, this is don't mean BitSwift is off the hook when they joining this network. All other weak coins still need to prove how much it worth. Blocknet is nothing but a decentralize platform. What advantage of this network is we all save and gain 10% between each coin, all we need to do is convert to blocknet then blocknet to any participating coins. XST have much advantages over other coins, first being name Stealth, second is OpenBazaar. Other coins might want their own openbazaar but Stealth already call it first in these altcoins.

What's good about Blocknet(xbridge) is all participating coins are equal unlike Supernet, with Supernet Bitcoindark would take advantages and control all other participating shitcoins, plus the fees for j777

The battle is on! This is how the free market work, the stronger win. In Supernet the Bitcoindark team is already won without any fight, this is why I never support the Supernet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Hello XST Community!

We look forward to working with you to build the next generation BlockNet (Web3.0), we are truly excited!

United for Crypto!

-BitSwift  Community Manager

I'm gonna be that guy.

Great to see you pop your head in. But what exactly does BitSwift offer to us?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but genuinely curious.

I have gone over your coin, and other than a pretty wallet interface, what's the deal?

As an avid investor in crypto I can't see anything about this that isn't going to be just a huge pump an dump.

If i'm missing something, please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I got a reddit going on anonymity I mentioned XST to get the word out. Please upvote and contribute!

https://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/2jclrw/do_you_think_anonymity_based_cryptocurrency_will/

+1
You always amazed us with these promotion and reddit ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hello XST Community!

United for Crypto!

Cheers!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Maryj shooting up. Get in now to make up your xst losses.

Its too late, its not going any higher, and it will sink again. What goes up must come down then you be even more screwed.
Activity: 272
I got a reddit going on anonymity I mentioned XST to get the word out. Please upvote and contribute!

https://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/2jclrw/do_you_think_anonymity_based_cryptocurrency_will/
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello XST Community!

United for Crypto!

Thanks! The XST community welcomes you and looks forward to seeing what can be accomplished through the BlockNet!  Grin

Best thing to happen in crypto for a LONG while! Unite!
Pages:
Jump to: