Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 185. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I accidently sent 44,444 XST to www.cryptoarticles.com donation address;
http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/SGTTZSPH5id8oX3JrFKV6FrFiygbCmqrFP

I have donated that 5,000 to them and the address keep hanging in my wallet.
I hope they can send it back to me  Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
Back at 13k
Because Pumping groups still think there is more chances of earning on XST.
No.. fresh money coming in from xmr and cloak bailers..

https://twitter.com/22loops/status/513704027474116608

One of you is right.

[2014-09-21 19:40:51] Stratum detected new block
[2014-09-21 19:41:08] Pool set diff to 96483.6
[2014-09-21 19:41:08] Stratum detected new block
XMR going down like the TitanicXMR going down like the TitanicXMR going down like the Titanic^[[2014-09-21 19:43:08] Stratum connection timed out
[2014-09-21 19:43:08] Stratum connection interrupted

That would be only from the local mining pool it doesn't mean anything on a global network basis. Either the operator of the pool has a sense of humor or he/she decided to shutdown the stratum due to fear of an attack.

Really just some good old fashion fear mongering. Really funny to see nonetheless.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Back at 13k

https://twitter.com/22loops/status/513704027474116608

One of you is right.

[2014-09-21 19:40:51] Stratum detected new block
[2014-09-21 19:41:08] Pool set diff to 96483.6
[2014-09-21 19:41:08] Stratum detected new block
XMR going down like the TitanicXMR going down like the TitanicXMR going down like the Titanic^[[2014-09-21 19:43:08] Stratum connection timed out
[2014-09-21 19:43:08] Stratum connection interrupted
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Im all for this coin, but you guys are hyping eachother up its insane.

I would agree, its like this in many of the forums. Although this is definitely one of the better coins, its still not immune from unrealistic expectations. Though since the beginning this coin out of the others that came out at the same time, so far is living up to its promise. There is a lot of talk about the death of CryptoNote coins, that just isn't the case, I've been over to those other forums and it's not as black and white as you might think.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

This has stalled. Still stuck at 5%. 4 active connections to network.

Close your wallet then open again, keep doing this until it completing the sync. It take about 3 times in most case.

Huh

Er, okay. This isn't very encouraging, though. Like trying to kick start an old car.

EDIT: The wallet now won't connect to the network.

Okay, I'm gaining about a percent with each restart of the wallet. It goes ahead a bit, but then rolls back to 5% and climbs. I'm at 7%.

Any idea what's happening? Surely this restarting thing can't be a serious solution to the problem.

You are in uncharted territory.  The tor definitely adds to the restart issue.  I'm sure the team is looking into it.  You obviously have their attention.  It took a few days when this was an issue on the windows wallet.  But as normal with this coin, they delivered.

Thanks for the reply. I do trust the devs, and they've been very helpful so far.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
Back at 13k

Activity: 197

Close your wallet then open again, keep doing this until it completing the sync. It take about 3 times in most case.

Huh

Er, okay. This isn't very encouraging, though. Like trying to kick start an old car.

Okay, I'm gaining about a percent with each restart of the wallet. It goes ahead a bit, but then rolls back to 5% and climbs. I'm at 7%.

Any idea what's happening? Surely this restarting thing can't be a serious solution to the problem.

You are in uncharted territory.  The tor definitely adds to the restart issue.  I'm sure the team is looking into it.  You obviously have their attention.  It took a few days when this was an issue on the windows wallet.  But as normal with this coin, they delivered.
Activity: 196
Back at 13k

legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
legendary
Activity: 938

Huh

BTCwriter, this guy is a retarded asshole.
Yesterday he made several stupid questions that no one wanted to answer, I helped with all and then by a translation fail he told me to fuck off.
He also seems to be a weak hand stupid, better get rid of it soon

I said that when you called me a fudster, and a troll after, like, three whole questions about wallet installation, the answers to which were available no where else - neither the sub-reddit, nor the website. I could give two shits you think they're noob questions. What the hell did you expect? A devs understanding of proprietary technology?

If you think it's right to call investors, or potential users of a coin, weak and stupid because they don't have a high level of technical expertise, then you're going to have a lot of chances to take pot-shots at people, and, more generally, you can expect the coin to have limited adoption.

Kick me off the forum, don't kick me off the forum, it's entirely up to you. But be prepared to answer questions from non-technical users.

Also, don't call people retards. I have two friends who are profoundly learning disabled, and who remain infinitely smarter and nicer than either of us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Several pump groups are in XST and have been for a while.

Expect a big dump within 24 hours. It is going sub 8 k.

Jimmy

Good news ! Thanks.

Actually, I have to correct myself a bit here. 24 hours is a generous estimate. It is more likely that it will happen in 12-15 hours. The volume is getting out of control and all the major groups are exiting the coin.

MCG - Market Control Group - of which I am a member has been exiting for 2 days now. Others are following.

Jimmy Zed

Your group has been exiting for two days and the price goes up??

Your group needs to exit more often.  Wink

You have no clue how these things work. Only fools like you wait for the peak to sell...others are leaving while it is going up. You'll get burned again , like you and so many others did with cloak.

Jimmy

I was never involved with Cloak.  Wink FYI...I got to the party late and wasn't going to jump in at it's peak. I could see that it was all smoke and mirrors and that the promises would never get delivered. A few weeks later, it crashed.

Just how I could see through Cloak...I see through your bullshit.  Wink Your just trying to get cheap coins.

Huh

Yesterday he made several stupid questions that no one wanted to answer, I helped with all and then by a translation fail he told me to fuck off.
He also seems to be a weak hand stupid, better get rid of it soon

I said that when you called me a fudster, and a troll after, like, three whole questions about wallet installation, the answers to which were available no where else - neither the sub-reddit, nor the website. I could give two shits you think they're noob questions. What the hell did you expect? A devs understanding of proprietary technology?

If you think it's right to call investors, or potential users of a coin, weak and stupid because they don't have a high level of technical expertise, then you're going to have a lot of chances to take pot-shots at people, and, more generally, you can expect the coin to have limited adoption.

Kick me off the forum, don't kick me off the forum, it's entirely up to you. But be prepared to answer questions from non-technical users.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Huh

He also seems to be a moron weak hand, better get rid of it soon

Huh

This is tor network, moron
This is the best anon coin.
If you want eye candy or piece of cake, go to rainbowcoin

Huh

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Several pump groups are in XST and have been for a while.

Expect a big dump within 24 hours. It is going sub 8 k.

Jimmy

I am not expecting dumping soon, they are playing big game in XST.
Activity: 197

You have no clue how these things work. Only fools like you wait for the peak to sell...others are leaving while it is going up. You'll get burned again , like you and so many others did with cloak.

Jimmy

Some of us do, and you just said it.  Cloak... this coin has a long way to go before getting to cloak level.  So any games played at this ~10k level are small time.  When the coin is in the 30's the groups will be back saying the same things.  When its playing in the 100s it will still be a solid coin.  The community will have a lot more players.  Who knows where they will take it.

The current group is unfuddable.  330+ pages almost every one contain some kind of gloom and doom.  Its like candy to these guys.  Eating it up for the opportunity to champion XST.  Sometimes a bit much, but wth.

So do what you're gonna do and sell the coins back to us.  We will see you all at the next level.

Huh

Jump to: