Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 187. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
That's really great, thank you. It's Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - fairly vanilla install. Not much that could conflict with it.

That's essentially what we develop on and have already have a VM for it.

Can you try running from the command line?

Just navigate to the unzipped archive in a terminal and issue this:

Code:
./Stealth\ Qt

Then post your output.
EmilioMann and BTCwriter are not on the team...they are just enthusiastic believers of XST.

BTCwriter donated 50,000 XST to the bounty fund as well.

http://explorer.argakiig.us/t/6RVqccnr8u
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you just need a wallet on your desktop, use this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YbmdyaHNtUnV4c28/edit?usp=sharing

Qt wallets are hard to build because they require exact build environments, so it's easier simply to use the download.
I see. Thanks for the link. I've downloaded it, but it doesn't run. I'm on the latest stable build of Linux (14.04), 64-bit. The program file is set as an executable, but nothing happens when it's clicked. Are there dependencies I need to install?

Are you running Red Hat? If you can let us know exactly which distribution you are running (Debian, Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.), we'll set up a virtual machine for that system and make sure it runs on it.

That's really great, thank you. It's Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - fairly vanilla install. Not much that could conflict with it.

Qt wallets are hard to build because they require exact build environments, so it's easier simply to use the download.
I see. Thanks for the link. I've downloaded it, but it doesn't run. I'm on the latest stable build of Linux (14.04), 64-bit. The program file is set as an executable, but nothing happens when it's clicked. Are there dependencies I need to install?

Are you running Red Hat? If you can let us know exactly which distribution you are running (Debian, Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.), we'll set up a virtual machine for that system and make sure it runs on it.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
yesterday 8500
today 12500
tomorrow 16500
After mintpal V2 25000+ ...
To follow this amazing coin, growing since the first day two months ago is priceless.
For everything else there is mastercard  Grin

More hype please!! BUY BUY BUY!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Boo..  yuck...  hopefully someday stealthcard!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
yesterday 8500
today 12500
tomorrow 16500
After mintpal V2 25000+ ...
To follow this amazing coin, growing since the first day two months ago is priceless.
Hi,

Great work on your coin. It's an undervalued beauty. I have a question about wallets:

I have XST sitting on an exchange, and there are no instructions on your website on how to build a (Linux) wallet. There are three separate Linux packages for download, but I don't know which ones I would need, nor in which order they should be installed. Will there be some step-by-step guidance available for your software soon? Only I don't like leaving coins on exchanges.

Congrats again x

Hi,

Great work on your coin. It's an undervalued beauty. I have a question about wallets:

I have XST sitting on an exchange, and there are no instructions on your website on how to build a (Linux) wallet. There are three separate Linux packages for download, but I don't know which ones I would need, nor in which order they should be installed. Will there be some step-by-step guidance available for your software soon? Only I don't like leaving coins on exchanges.

Congrats again x

If you just need a wallet on your Linux desktop, use this (64 bit):

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
StealthDevs, what do you think about AppStore? Stealthtext on IOS? Roll Eyes

It's high on the to do list.

Another perfect news Smiley Thanks a lot devs
Activity: 61
This was posted in the ltcd board earlier. voodoo1967 sent an email to bittrex about all of the bots and got this back.

Unfortunately, the latest crop of bots are being used to skew the order books by automatically creating orders that have no intention of being filled.  This frustrates traders who are trying to find the real price of a coin.

To combat this, we are making the following changes.

Order Entry
1.Number open orders per market will be limited to 10.
2.Only 100 orders may be placed in a one hour period on a given market.
3.These caps apply both to UI and API trades

This is from bittrex about squashing bots so I don't think they like bots lol  they wouldn't be doing this if bots were making them lots of btc lol

Hopefully, this will fix things for us, ssd, and ltcd since all 3 have been ravaged by bots at one time or another.
Why does googleplay say that the stealthtext is incompatible with all of my devices? Spec says compatible with 2.2 and up. Can't download.

Please list your device. The minimum requirement is that your phone can support SMS. This equates to over 5,000 phones. If we can support more devices by building against a different kit we will.

The team is going to double-check that we support as many devices as possible. You may try upgrading your OS if you can.

Edit: If you can't download through play, you can use the direct link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkepjbuvivc3p3f/StealthText-v0.33.apk?dl=0

This installs easiest if you have dropbox. Add it to your own and then open it from there. It has the same signature as the play store app, so if you are ever able to download from the play store, it will upgrade without a problem.

Hi,

Congrats again x

It's high on the to do list.
Activity: 91
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
1. EmilioMann - Bobsurplus is still way into this coin, unlike what your post earlier said.
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I hold this coin and will continue to do so but at the same time both of you make me cringe with your constant cheerleading, circle jerking, reposting, and more.

To sum it up EmilioMann and BTCwriter are the two girls and this thread is becoming their cup.

I'm pretty sure that was bob dumping on us earlier a couple times, and didn't take XST down.  So no doubt he's realized, and jumped back in.  Now he's back, he's not stupid.

Isn't emilioman part of the marketing team, just doing his job?  or am I wrong? 

btcwriter, I'm not sure,  I think he's just jazzed to be here.  And takes fudsters too personal.

Between the name calling, xtent does make a point. 
Take the high road guys and gals.  XST is a solid coin/dev-team/community, and no need to crawl around in the muck.  It's usually in bad form and sometimes you can't wash the stains out later.

EmilioMann and BTCwriter are not on the team...they are just enthusiastic believers of XST. They are early investors and have been battling FUD from the beginning.
Why does googleplay say that the stealthtext is incompatible with all of my devices? Spec says compatible with 2.2 and up. Can't download.

Please list your device. The minimum requirement is that your phone can support SMS. This equates to over 5,000 phones. If we can support more devices by building against a different kit we will.

The team is going to double-check that we support as many devices as possible. You may try upgrading your OS if you can.

Edit: If you can't download through play, you can use the direct link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkepjbuvivc3p3f/StealthText-v0.33.apk?dl=0

This installs easiest if you have dropbox. Add it to your own and then open it from there. It has the same signature as the play store app, so if you are ever able to download from the play store, it will upgrade without a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I did not dump anything. When will you guys realize that I dont dump on coins.. I sell from the asks.

1. EmilioMann - Bobsurplus is still way into this coin, unlike what your post earlier said.
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I hold this coin and will continue to do so but at the same time both of you make me cringe with your constant cheerleading, circle jerking, reposting, and more.

To sum it up EmilioMann and BTCwriter are the two girls and this thread is becoming their cup.

I'm pretty sure that was bob dumping on us earlier a couple times, and didn't take XST down.  So no doubt he's realized, and jumped back in.  Now he's back, he's not stupid.

Isn't emilioman part of the marketing team, just doing his job?  or am I wrong?  

btcwriter, I'm not sure,  I think he's just jazzed to be here.  And takes fudsters too personal.

Take the high road guys and gals.  XST is a solid coin/dev-team/community, and no need to crawl around in the muck.  It's usually in bad form and sometimes you can't wash the stains out later.

Well said. Thanks.
Activity: 197
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I'm pretty sure that was bob dumping on us earlier a couple times, and didn't take XST down.  So no doubt he's realized, and jumped back in.  Now he's back, he's not stupid.

Isn't emilioman part of the marketing team, just doing his job?  or am I wrong?  

btcwriter, I'm not sure,  I think he's just jazzed to be here.  And takes fudsters too personal.

Take the high road guys and gals.  XST is a solid coin/dev-team/community, and no need to crawl around in the muck.  It's usually in bad form and sometimes you can't wash the stains out later.
Jump to: