Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 206. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Stealthcoin is the first to come out with TOR implemented and now other coins are copy Stealthcoin by the masses. Check here http://blockexperts.com/xst and click on Peer Info, all TOR! Other coins can copy code from Hondo but they can't copy the knowledge and know how about TOR and cryptographic from Hondo.

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  with Stealthsend - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat. The first true anon that can be use by the masses. Other pump and dump coins will be bloat within a few years - no long term goal.

Also Stealthcoin is the first to have true anon SMS with TOR.

This is why Stealthcoin is the real deal.

Ask yourself if your coin have any true innovation.

PS Love the infomercial video

How the fuck did you managed to stay alive for this long, dumb bitch ?

Every wallet of every shitcoin can be set to use the TOR exit nodes by pointing it to "127.0.0.1 port 9050" in the settings tab. The only thing is that you have to open vidalia and connect manually, but coins like XC, Vericoin and Razor already implemented TOR into their wallets thus eliminating any manual operation.

Also, SMS ? Hahaahahah. Are we going back in time 3-4 months ? I thought that the fad died. Vericoin implemented it along with a great amount of other shitcoins.

This is getting hilarious, but anyway, i will keep my mouth shut for a while. I don't want to destroy this piece of shit while it's on its infancy. I want to have fun for a longer period of time.

Man, you are on a whole other level of being a piece of shit. This is how you get your kicks, huh? You savor being a cunt and getting a rise out of people that you've never met and have never done anything to you. Bet you tortured animals when you were a kid too. Were you beaten/molested growing up or something? What turned you into such a hateful fuck? Was it just how you were born? Just fucked in the head from the get-go? You, guy, are the lowest form of human life. I feel sad for your existence.

Have "fun" being a troll if this is really all that's keeping you from putting a gun in your mouth. Not like it's going to have any impact whatsoever on the success of this coin. It's pretty hilarious that you think you have the power to affect it anyway.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stealthcoin is the first to come out with TOR implemented and now other coins are copy Stealthcoin by the masses. Check here http://blockexperts.com/xst and click on Peer Info, all TOR! Other coins can copy code from Hondo but they can't copy the knowledge and know how about TOR and cryptographic from Hondo.

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  with Stealthsend - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat. The first true anon that can be use by the masses. Other pump and dump coins will be bloat within a few years - no long term goal.

Every wallet of every shitcoin can be set to use the TOR exit nodes by pointing it to "127.0.0.1 port 9050" in the settings tab. The only thing is that you have to open vidalia and connect manually, but coins like XC, Vericoin and Razor already implemented TOR into their wallets thus eliminating any manual operation.

Also, SMS ? Hahaahahah. Are we going back in time 3-4 months ? I thought that the fad died. Vericoin implemented it along with a great amount of other shitcoins.

This is getting hilarious, but anyway, i will keep my mouth shut for a while. I don't want to destroy this piece of shit while it's on its infancy. I want to have fun for a longer period of time.

Lol, abusing is not allowed, and now you are on ignore list.
Activity: 197
YourMother on ignore, he has no valid points.

LOL yep just a hater, spewing.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
YourMother on ignore, he has no valid points.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

You still don't understand what is this coin? LOL You are very moron, IE

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

back to your today's twitter drama, iconic

legendary
Activity: 924
YourMother  got a red flag by XST community .

You can always dump unique XST and buy back at higher price.
~ laszlo pizza ~
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
TRUE. LETS SEE WHERE WOULD BE THE VALUE BY DECEMBER

legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 322
Yawn... number one in volume on bittrex... again. oh look a new 10k floor is being established... Yawn...

It's lonely at the top lol

sit and hold people sit and hold  Cheesy

I know...right? lol It's getting boring  Cool

Edit: just being sarcastic Wink
this coin gets a bad ass video -

someone drops a  100 BTC stack at 8300

then mintpal adds news saying it wants stealth

now look at us!! LOOOK AT US NOW BITCHES WE ARE UNSTOPPPPABLE !

When XST flies by drk.  That will be happy dance time.  10k is a good start but I wouldn't starting feeling invincible until about 50k.  Vericoin for example.  Solid team, awesome features, doing great then BOOM mintpal hack.  The whole reason there is a MP V.2.  
Thanks to VRCs sacrifice, we should have no worry about our coins on MP2.  It better be one of the most secure exchanges on the planet.  So yes a big step.  But just a step.  

If Hondo and crew continue to deliver, XST is definitely going to set a standard.

We're not out of dumpsville yet. There are still a lot of sharks swimming in these waters. Let's hope that the community and innovation grow beyond their reach. 
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yawn... number one in volume on bittrex... again. oh look a new 10k floor is being established... Yawn...

It's lonely at the top lol

sit and hold people sit and hold  Cheesy
Activity: 168
holding a bunch of XST, can't wait for it to take off next week.....let alone what it'll do next month or two!  Cool Shocked
legendary
Activity: 924

When XST flies by drk.  That will be happy dance time.  10k is a good start but I wouldn't starting feeling invincible until about 50k.  Vericoin for example.  Solid team, awesome features, doing great then BOOM mintpal hack.  The whole reason there is a MP V.2.  
Thanks to VRCs sacrifice, we should have no worry about our coins on MP2.  It better be one of the most secure exchanges on the planet.  So yes a big step.  But just a step.  

If Hondo and crew continue to deliver, XST is definitely going to set a standard.
HONDO and crew always deliver there is no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 938
I can't wait for that anon marketplace to come and stealthsend ! 
That will be so great!

Activity: 197

Activity: 168
This is how the guy who dumped at 5500sat the other day must feel:

And how the guy who bought them feels:

LOL

I'm amazed that some people suffer from weakhandinitis with a coin that has such a legit dev team.  Oh well, they must feel dumb now.  That said they can still join the party. The current price is still way cheap and I'm seeing this going way beyond 25k.

Also, props to the guy who made that video.  It was amazing.

hell to the yes!
We are at 143 subscribers! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/  Cool

Also, that video is awesome!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
This is how the guy who dumped at 5500sat the other day must feel:

And how the guy who bought them feels:

LOL

I'm amazed that some people suffer from weakhandinitis with a coin that has such a legit dev team.  Oh well, they must feel dumb now.  That said they can still join the party. The current price is still way cheap and I'm seeing this going way beyond 25k.

Also, props to the guy who made that video.  It was amazing.

i dumped from 10500 to 9500 Cheesy

i'll be hating myself in 4 weeks Cheesy
Jump to: