Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 209. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And there you go... another red flag.

"AWESOME video created by one of our supporters!  RT the shit outta this, let's go viral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K7"

When you see this type of language in the altcoin industry, it means that these fucking losers are not professional. It means that this shitclone will get pumped eventually someday, i will not deny that, but the fall will be insane. A flash dump like you never seen before. That's not the language of a team that is ready to change the world with this shitcoin. That's the language of a kid trolling the fuck out of everyone while on his mission for fast bitcoins.

Write this shit down, cheerleaders and read it loud before thinking to bag hold this garbage at a 3-5x increase.

I love how you speak about language used and your post is filled with garbage.  Very professional calling people "fucking losers" because they said "shit", then go on a rant that makes you look like a typical teenager.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable. They all talk the same shit. "This coin is da best" "Pump this shit" " This is better than Monero, XC, Darkcoin" "Blabla-fucking-bla" "Tooo da Mooon!". They will pay attention to my messages only when it will get too late. When they will embrace the crypto bags. Anyways, no matter how it will end, for me it will still be a great comedy.

Cannot wait for all the vaporware that will be released in the future weeks.  

Edit - LMFAO, people thinking that i'm that douchebag Iconic. Hahaahhaah
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
YourMother = Iconic Expert = barabbas = she-wolf of wall street and many others schizophrenic alter egos of this scammer and thief.
Look this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

"AWESOME video created by one of our supporters!  RT the shit outta this, let's go viral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K7"

When you see this type of language in the altcoin industry, it means that these fucking losers are not professional. It means that this shitclone will get pumped eventually someday, i will not deny that, but the fall will be insane. A flash dump like you never seen before. That's not the language of a team that is ready to change the world with this shitcoin. That's the language of a kid trolling the fuck out of everyone while on his mission for fast bitcoins.

Write this shit down, cheerleaders and read it loud before thinking to bag hold this garbage at a 3-5x increase.

WOW -
Username oddly appropriate  Grin

Yawn
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
To be fair I don't think anyone is thinking that a coin that relies heavily on appealing to individuals that primarily want to use this for illegal purposes to be 'PC'. Secondly you don't have to be PC to be professional. The video isn't PC to begin with. I'm not in denial, but for anyone to have gone this far would have to be professional. Otherwise it would have been game over a long time ago dude.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

As the team member who posted this I think you're being a little sensitive and this is completely appropriate given how awesome the video is!  I'm sure the rest of the community would agree so please, move along.
Activity: 135

calling these devs anyything other than professional is absurd. They are just exited from something done by a community member.

Anyways nice try at FUD bro, too bad you didnt get enough cheap xst.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

And there goes 10k again Wink
It may be a newbie account but I have been a member here for a long time, but it was a business account. I felt I couldn't post using it for personal means.

Anyway you can say what you like, the buy order is there if it gets filled great. If it doesn't I don't care either.

Great video!
Activity: 135
Activity: 168
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Can't believe my eyes. Great day for us all here in stealth!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Very impressive bids on this coin price is looking good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Jump to: