Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 207. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
this coin gets a bad ass video -

someone drops a  100 BTC stack at 8300

then mintpal adds news saying it wants stealth

now look at us!! LOOOK AT US NOW BITCHES WE ARE UNSTOPPPPABLE !
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This Board gives me a laugh every single day.
Smiley

Glad I joined in when I did!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This is how the guy who dumped at 5500sat the other day must feel:

And how the guy who bought them feels:

LOL
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
My computer was hacked two days ago, and now I don't see my stealthcoins in the wallet, But I don't see any transmissions in it. Last was at the beginning of September, it's not thief's transmission.
What am I doing wrong? Why I see zero balance with no output coin transition?

try typing repairwallet in console

OK.
It's screenshot of the transfers in wallet. May it be caused by missed forks or something like it?
http://rghost.ru/58058100.view

you are using a very old version of the wallet. The new has a lock next to the "B2" in the lower right corner.
Just update

But it's 1.2.0.1 version - the newest I found at the www.stealth-coin.com

I think not because the latest has a lock and the wallet in pic that you posted hasn't.
See this pic:

EDIT: you deleted your post and the pic which proved that it was an old wallet of the site where it was staying.
I think you just want to spread fud and trolling because you knows that a wallet without problems is the requirement to add new coins in mintpal

+1  I always see newbies and known fudsters alike post wallet problems. The main thing I notice is that I have never had problems with any wallets named in these wallet complaints across the Forums. I'm not the most tech-savvy guy when it comes to this stuff- I just know how to read and follow instructions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is how the guy who dumped at 5500sat the other day must feel:

And how the guy who bought them feels:

Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
Yep, Stealthcoin [XST] is 100% confirmed as being added to V2 of MintPal when it launches at 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September. The main launch was pushed back a couple of days.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

This is good news. We're just getting started here.

+1 You're right! This is just the beginning.... of something big...
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
Yep, Stealthcoin [XST] is 100% confirmed as being added to V2 of MintPal when it launches at 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September. The main launch was pushed back a couple of days.

This is good news. We're just getting started here.
Activity: 98

Mintpal quote:
We will be adding a number of new coins from day one, and can confirm the following:

Halcyon
    IOCoin
    Librexcoin
    Neoscoin
    Shadowcoin
    Stealthcoin

wow, way to go, we've got a great community here, TO THE MOOOOON
Activity: 218

Mintpal quote:
We will be adding a number of new coins from day one, and can confirm the following:

Halcyon
    IOCoin
    Librexcoin
    Neoscoin
    Shadowcoin
    Stealthcoin

I hope this order is gonna be filled by sunday.....NOT^^
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Was there ever really any doubt?

#1 on bittrex for like 12 of 14 last days.
600+ daily volume at peak.
10K tweets to moolah in the last week thanks to this great community.
HONDO

Of course this coin was gonna be on V2. It was clear as day.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Yep, Stealthcoin [XST] is 100% confirmed as being added to V2 of MintPal when it launches at 2PM GMT on Sunday 21st September. The main launch was pushed back a couple of days.

legendary
Activity: 924
what the hell?^^     79.8001btc    961446.53486295xst      0.00008300 btc/xst
Soon more and more.

Push the XST tempo and vote
https://www.reddit.com/r/stealthcoin
Activity: 218
what the hell?^^     79.8001btc    961446.53486295xst      0.00008300 btc/xst
Activity: 151
I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

I'm very happy you like my video - I'm trying to establish a coin marketing company during the next years (StealtCoin is my first project) and you are the most important man in crypto right now. You're opinion is very important to me.

Really awesome that you want to pay me a bounty for the video, haven't even thought about that. Of course I would love some btc to buy xst with. Wink

I write you a pm!
I am speechless!!! Most amazing video I ve seen so far. In terms of marketing he thought everything. He even has a part of the video in chinese, this is what I call professional marketing.
legendary
Activity: 924
YourMother got a red flag by XST community.

You can always dump unique XST and buy back at higher price.
~ laszlo pizza ~
Activity: 91
I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

I'm very happy you like my video - I'm trying to establish a coin marketing company during the next years (StealtCoin is my first project) and you are the most important man in crypto right now. You're opinion is very important for me.

Really awesome that you want to pay me a bounty for the video, haven't even thought about that. Of course I would love some btc to buy xst with. Wink

I write you a pm!

It's perfect dude.. congrats
Activity: 98
Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable.

1. Why? Don't you have a better use of your time? No girlfriend I assume.

2. There are so many coins out there most of the time you will be right. Not all coins will succeed.

3. Stealth dev is awesome and has every chance of succeding. Leave us alone.

Just read his post history, he is a self confessed ego maniac. Probably gets an erection every time he smells his own farts. Seriously, read his history. It's basically what poor mental health looks like.

Yeah, don't be afraid of him. You should be honored it's in this thread. It's a professional fudder. He talks a lot but nothing dangerous.

Sometimes, he even got some nice pics ;-)

For him, all altcoins are bad except DRK... you see what I mean  Grin

he is indeed professional
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
P.S. Here it is http://rghost.ru/58058470.view
P.P.S. Did you become completely mad here with all this fuds, scams, etc?

You posted this:

It's an old version.

The circle with the bomber is light grey on yours and dark on the new ones.

Get the new wallet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Jump to: