Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 208. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
No worries then. Having you and your hundreds of btc behind this, we are all going to be taken for quite a ride.

Scam squadder: you already confessed to being on the jl777 scam squad team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable.

1. Why? Don't you have a better use of your time? No girlfriend I assume.

2. There are so many coins out there most of the time you will be right. Not all coins will succeed.

3. Stealth dev is awesome and has every chance of succeding. Leave us alone.

Just read his post history, he is a self confessed ego maniac. Probably gets an erection every time he smells his own farts. Seriously, read his history. It's basically what poor mental health looks like.
And soon he will be out, when his other flavour of the month gets out Wink

Ah the jl777 scam squad is coming out in full force today.

Bararabaras already outed you guys.
Oh, god, i've been through so many shitcoins trying to save the poor bastards that it's almost laughable.

2. There are so many coins out there most of the time you will be right. Not all coins will succeed.

He's part of the jl777 scam squad. Late to the party.
Guy named 'YourMother' trying to save people from a dump ... Seems legit  Cheesy

Haha. Yeah. Thanks YourMother.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Umm did you see my support of cloak?? I didn't drop support for them because I got a new "flavor", it dropped because the devs failed miserably and lied to the community day after day for weeks on end. That's uncalled for and cost them my support.

I'ma be here for a while. GET USED TO IT!

Activity: 768
Merit: 505
I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

And soon he will be out, when his other flavour of the month gets out Wink
Activity: 123
My computer was hacked two days ago, and now I don't see my stealthcoins in the wallet, But I don't see any transmissions in it. Last was at the beginning of September, it's not thief's transmission.
What am I doing wrong? Why I see zero balance with no output coin transition?

try typing repairwallet in console

OK.
It's screenshot of the transfers in wallet. May it be caused by missed forks or something like it?
http://rghost.ru/58058100.view

you are using a very old version of the wallet. The new has a lock next to the "B2" in the lower right corner.
Just update

But it's 1.2.0.1 version - the newest I found at the www.stealth-coin.com

I think not because the latest has a lock and the wallet in pic that you posted hasn't.
See this pic:

EDIT: you deleted your post and the pic which proved that it was an old wallet of the site where it was staying.
I think you just want to spread fud and trollong because you knows that a wallet without problems is the requirement to add new coins in mintpal

No, I got this "Lock wallet" button and that pink lock in the right corner after I'd set up a password. On that screen my wallet hasn't any password or passphrase. If you wish I can upload it again.
P.S. Here it is http://rghost.ru/58058470.view
P.P.S. Did you become completely mad here with all this fuds, scams, etc?
legendary
Activity: 1162
I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on every leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

So once again, this is just the beginning and you are all in for a fun, money making filled next few months for sure. Just remember. ALWAYS take some profit off the table and never dump into the bids, You'll only end up losing to slippage while you make people like me more money as I'm always ready to catch the falling knife. Especially when that knife is a stealthcoin double bladed isis head chopping mother fucker.

I fucking love this coin, you guys the community, the devs and even the trolls. We couldn't do it without all of you.

Whoever made that video please contact me. It must have taken a while and is the best coin video I've ever seen. For showing such great support for the community I want to send you 1 BTC for your work.

SCAMMERS stay away, only the true video maker should step forward and I will vet you.

No worries then. Having you and your hundreds of btc behind this, we are all going to be taken for quite a ride.

I can hardly wait...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
My computer was hacked two days ago, and now I don't see my stealthcoins in the wallet, But I don't see any transmissions in it. Last was at the beginning of September, it's not thief's transmission.

OK.
It's screenshot of the transfers in wallet. May it be caused by missed forks or something like it?

you are using a very old version of the wallet. The new has a lock next to the "B2" in the lower right corner.
Just update

I think not because the latest has a lock and the wallet in pic that you posted hasn't.
See this pic:

EDIT: you deleted your post and the pic which proved that it was an old wallet of the site where it was staying.
I think you just want to spread fud and trolling because you knows that a wallet without problems is the requirement to add new coins in mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I've been telling you guys for days and weeks that this shit is just getting started. I have no intention on ever leaving this community (provided the devs deliver) and you can bank that if I'm in here the price will be steady and healthy. I dont mind investing 100's of btc into a coin that I see promise with.

Activity: 508
Jahaha
And there you go... another red flag.

"AWESOME video created by one of our supporters!  RT the shit outta this, let's go viral! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K7"

When you see this type of language in the altcoin industry, it means that these fucking losers are not professional. It means that this shitclone will get pumped eventually someday, i will not deny that, but the fall will be insane. A flash dump like you never seen before. That's not the language of a team that is ready to change the world with this shitcoin. That's the language of a kid trolling the fuck out of everyone while on his mission for fast bitcoins.

Write this shit down, cheerleaders and read it loud before thinking to bag hold this garbage at a 3-5x increase.

Guy named 'YourMother' trying to save people from a dump ... Seems legit  Cheesy

OK.

Just update

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

OK.

Just update

repairwallet returned it back, thank you.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
very stealth?

100% stealth

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning. All other just copy&paste this source code.

Enjoy while it's very cheap

Activity: 238
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Jump to: