Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 234. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

We'll be posting some further updates around our latest announcement/roadmap update by tonight at 10 pm EST, further clarifying the Open Bazaar announcement.

We here at Stealthcoin are striving to develop the technologies needed to be the leading crypto-currency addressing the anonymous market.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Another shoutout for this reddit I've linked r/stealthcoin and recent articles. Someone keeps down voting please help the community and upvote!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2gcvgz/stealthcoin_xst_roadmap_anonymity_taken_seriously/

Done. And done. XST is going to put some holders' kids through college (hopefully mine)!

What makes you think that?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
It amazes me that they still come in with their money - there is one born every minute for sure.
Activity: 168
Another shoutout for this reddit I've linked r/stealthcoin and recent articles. Someone keeps down voting please help the community and upvote!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2gcvgz/stealthcoin_xst_roadmap_anonymity_taken_seriously/

Done. And done. XST is going to put some holders' kids through college (hopefully mine)!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cheesy

We all know where the coins go, I'll ride the train though thanks

You're spamming, trolling and going off subject. Please fuck off, mam. Thank you.
Activity: 140
 Cheesy

We all know where the coins go, I'll ride the train though thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

This is not USDe thread. You know what I mean.

All those coins go the same way - FACT
Please read first and than troll

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures" - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealth coin wont have this problem - which means stealth coin could handly VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where
Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on teh block chain (faster synch times etc)
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implent such thing.

post from reddit
HAHA

another shitcoin to add the pile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to hear you didn't like stealthcoin
You are a bagholder of USDe and I don't need say more.

lol

Yeah. FYI I  got out at 450, I knew the exchange was going to shut down/scam

what make you think i would hold any shitcoins lol
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
HAHA

another shitcoin to add the pile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad to hear you didn't like stealthcoin
You are a bagholder of USDe and I don't need say more.

Activity: 182

This is not USDe thread. You know what I mean.

All those coins go the same way - FACT
very nice to see this coin is going places.  think i'll invest more than i already have Smiley

Like all the others  Roll Eyes

IS THIS COIN FOR REAL LIFE?!?!!?  OMG!

Hey, surprise , surprise, Bobs bitch has arrived  Grin

hey hey hey surprise - your a FAGGOT

not really a surprise I guess.

You are Bobs bitch you fag  Grin

What color is your lead?

this is off topic for XST - if you want to text me and fight like women over internet you can PM me.   I will gladly speak with u there about how retarted you are.  You stocking me around these forums even u piece of shit.   

the word is "stalking" you fool Smiley

We are exposing your scams bitch

such scams... making fuck tons of money  - u just mad ur holding a broken POSA bag.  Where is your one market now bitch??? oh now u mad that XST going to have an OpenBazaar?  and ur one market is taking a vacation with Alty high as kits sniffing cocaine off hookers ass cracks eh bought with ur btc.   HAHA.  Sucks for you man.

peace.

I only hold one coin you tit!

All those alt coins are a huge success lol

Keep quiet, that way, nobody will guess you area a fool.....
Activity: 168
very nice to see this coin is going places.  think i'll invest more than i already have Smiley
Activity: 188
Sound science
IS THIS COIN FOR REAL LIFE?!?!!?  OMG!
bitch Grin
FAGGOT
bitch fag  Grin
women
retarted
stocking
u piece of shit.   
fool Smiley
bitch
lol you quads need to work on your vocabulary
Activity: 218
HAHA

another shitcoin to add the pile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You Sir, you have no idea who you're dealing with  Grin

This coin is amazing!
HAHA

another shitcoin to add the pile  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh boy... You just messed with the wrong community here.. These guys are solid like a rock.

Better run off now because I feel and amazing ass kicking is coming your way.

Do I look like I give a fuck Bob, you always need an entourage with you, fucking whining bitch

Holy shit. SAFE ANON TRANSACTION + OPEN BAZAAR.

Brb gonna buy more XST

This coin's been blowing my mind ever since it was brought to my attention. I know someone who's gonna party like a rock star this new years eve and its all thanks to Stealthcoin, Hondo and the rest of this dev team.

#Winner.

Ok Bob; lets see on New Year Smiley
Jump to: