Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 231. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Lets try to get our reddit subscriber count to 200 before the announcement tonight.... @ 200 subs we get added to the main alt reddit, significantly increasing exposure. Please subscribe if you hold xst.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stealthcoin

119!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please stop replying to trolls. Big announcements from the dev team today.
+1 Not the time worth. Trolls are not successfull in reallife, taxi driver, duct cleaner, and shit like this.
Nobody takes them serious. We know that successful people don't troll. None of this will have any impact on the future of XST. The future of this coin depends on development and adoption.

I agree. Development and adoption are all that matters. Don't care much about the price in this early stage, StealthCoin is still just getting started. Astonishing development so far, the skill is strong in this one.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Yeah surely would say. One must have stuff.... cooool

this cool stuff is available to buy. This is amazing and cool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Lets try to get our reddit subscriber count to 200 before the announcement tonight.... @ 200 subs we get added to the main alt reddit, significantly increasing exposure. Please subscribe if you hold xst.

https://twitter.com/StealthCoin/status/511225159127035904
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Coin looks interesting. I'll bite.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

And the secret is out. Thanks for nothing.
Activity: 508
Jahaha

Subscribed ! Keep up the good work man.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Do we know if stealthsend will be traded with a different ticker to stealthcoin or will both be XST? The two would obviously track each other as "stealthcoin" (proof of stake) can be exchanged for "steathsend" (proof of work) @ a ratio of 1 for 1.

I am sure this will be explained in depth in the steathsend white paper, but I'm curious of how this works in practice.

Hondo has done a great job so far, proof of stake combined with proof of work through linked coins is another example of this. I am looking forward to seeing this in action.

+1
Please stop replying to trolls. Big announcements from the dev team today. Can we please stick to this? Thanks.

+1 Not the time worth. Trolls are not successfull in reallife, taxi driver, duct cleaner, and shit like this.

The trolls can't expect to come hear and not get it thrown back at them. Nobody takes them serious...it's just for entertainment purposes. They do feed on attention, so I agree that it's best to not feed them for too long. Make a point and move on. Otherwise, they get too happy that someone is actually paying attention to them and they'll never leave. We know that successful people don't troll...other than the whales that do it to pick up more coins.

None of this will have any impact on the future of XST. The future of this coin depends on development and adoption.
Activity: 213

Do we know if stealthsend will be traded with a different ticker to stealthcoin or will both be XST? The two would obviously track each other as "stealthcoin" (proof of stake) can be exchanged for "steathsend" (proof of work) @ a ratio of 1 for 1.

I am sure this will be explained in depth in the steathsend white paper, but I'm curious of how this works in practice.

Hondo has done a great job so far, proof of stake combined with proof of work through linked coins is another example of this. I am looking forward to seeing this in action.
Please stop replying to trolls. Big announcements from the dev team today. Can we please stick to this? Thanks.

But the trolls are so faithful. They aren't like cats. They don't eat as much as dogs.

The do potty everywhere, though. You have to take the bad with the good.
please stop giving attention to this troll

I feed them. They are like pets for me.

And you feed my BTCwallet  Grin

Three-peat. My pet is chasing its tail.

Sit.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

You just keep investing like a good boy  Cheesy

best thing to do is to put this dude on ignore list.  worst troll ever.  he even failed troll class.  its like failing clown college.. only worse.

Still on your lead boy, good doggy!

You are really the worst troll, and that's not like worst as in effective, but worst as in comically ineffective.

You and the rest of "we" should read some back posts in the thread. You've made a few mistakes here that would be obvious to someone who has done that. It's clear you don't know much about the coin, which is understandable. But your lack of knowledge is obvious and undercuts any effect that you are trying to achieve. You should pick a new coin and try again. And take the 0.75 BTC that your "team" has managed to scrape together and hit a coin that isn't doing 500 BTC of volume per day.

Just some tips.

served!

Unfortunately for jcgarrick, he isn't nearly as sharp as you, so his comeback will be lame.  Roll Eyes

Coming from the man who can't even get a wallet to sync lol

Wallet syncs fine troll, but thank you for the warning about XST! Thanks to you, I have seen the light and will be getting rid of my "worthless" XST.  Wink
Activity: 140

And you feed my BTCwallet  Grin
Activity: 140
No you haven't, you and the other fools still believe that alt coins will be a success, wake up!

Ah, so you are a crusader here to save the world from alts and you are starting with XST.

Good luck with that.

Nope Grin  

Jump to: