Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 229. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The evidence is in Hondo's paper (bull sheet) when contrasted WITH EVERY OTHER ESTABLISHED COIN out there. You want exam[ples? Look them up yourselve. EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHED COIN out there. Bar none.

Quote whatever is bothering you. No one can tell what you are complaining about.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

1. You "(sic)"ed the British spelling of "rumors". That's pretentious.
2. You haven't posted any evidence of anything you've said.

Since you don't get it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

The evidence is in Hondo's paper (bull sheet) when contrasted WITH EVERY OTHER ESTABLISHED COIN out there. You want exam[ples? Look them up yourselve. EVERY SINGLE ESTABLISHED COIN out there. Bar none.

Iconic Expert (barabbas) so far not to understand what is written in the stealthsend white paper brief.

The community asked that Hondo doesn't publish a full white paper long before launch.

The community asked for the complete white paper just will release few days before the official launch of stealthsend.

Do you got it now?

Are you nervous because cannot copy&paste this to the shitcoin that you did copying and pasting the code from stealthcoin? ARcoin?
It was for this reason that we made this request to Hondo
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always.

Since you don't get it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
This was a quote from argakiig SSD dev:

"So Stealth has an app out that allows for encrypted transactions to be sent over sms via an app. SonicScrewdriver on the other hand has anonymous transactions where the SSD receiving address is different from the TimeVortex address it was sent to. This also means you could use a single address for donations posted somewhere and each donation would go to a different address and those that donated wouldnt be able to see what others had donated either."

This is an exciting competition. Let us see who the winner might be.

This was just quoted from argakiig at SonicScrewDriver bitcointalk thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755180.280
Activity: 151
This was a quote from argakiig SSD dev:

"So Stealth has an app out that allows for encrypted transactions to be sent over sms via an app. SonicScrewdriver on the other hand has anonymous transactions where the SSD receiving address is different from the TimeVortex address it was sent to. This also means you could use a single address for donations posted somewhere and each donation would go to a different address and those that donated wouldnt be able to see what others had donated either."

This is an exciting competition. Let us see who the winner might be.

Activity: 742
I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always.

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Im gonna go put 10 btc into Apex right now. woohooo Thanks JP

I think it make you so rich, good luck with your coin's
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hee all,

We have the best dev ever, this coin you must never sell in the next 10 weeks. Don't make a mistake about that put their in your wallets...

let xstcoin sleep there.....

Thanks all

Big holder from the first day
legendary
Because I have been getting SOOOOO MANY pm's I give to you now Bobsurplus next coin pick:

APEXCOIN

Remember; dump on Bob, dont let Bob dump on you!  Cool

Yes everyone go buy APEX - Bobs pumping it next!! you heard it from J9901

Yea so they can buy into your sells?

That was a WARNING fool.  Grin

So, let me understand this: You pretend to know that BHobsurplus has bought into APX and you want everyone to be aware so they will not buy when he starts pumping it, right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/updated-stealthcoin-developer-roadmap-includes-stealthsend-openbazaar-fork-release-dates

Cool story bros, this coin has a future.  Cool We need moar coins with good roadmaps and plan.   Cool

YOU CANT SEE CALIFORNIA WITHOUT MARLON BRANDOS EYES!
legendary
Barabass hasn't even read the third party audit to the code done by Dan Metcalf. He's just fudding so he can get cheaper XST since he knows his face is going to be like this as it rises and he didn't accumulate enough

Oh I read Dan's paper. It only speaks of SMS... no matter what you pretend it does.

The 20% bull crap "explained" is only in Hondo's amazing exercise in bullshitting.
Activity: 490
Because I have been getting SOOOOO MANY pm's I give to you now Bobsurplus next coin pick:

APEXCOIN

Yes everyone go buy APEX - Bobs pumping it next!! you heard it from J9901

Yea so they can buy into your sells?

That was a WARNING fool.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 213

Simple indeed: 20% presupposes 25% staking... Now, coins that give 1%-2% interest, get staking figures more than DOUBLE that 25% staking; coins that give more than 5%... oh wait, there are none! There have been a few that tried to sell than pen to people, all scams. And coins with dynamic interest -never to exceed 2.5%, mind you- have up to 80% staking... hum, how does those stats STAKE against Hondo's BS?

Never mind that 25% staking would open wide the likelihood of a successful 51% attack to ANY group, thus destroying the project immediately...

But who is counting, right? This is going to the moon indeed.... in pieces.

The biggest question here is why do you care? I kindly ask that you take you nonsense elsewhere.

I am guessing you will not listen as you are on a mission to spread false rumours, so next time you post figures, please also publish links to all stats you claim. E.g. Where can you see % staking stats?

I would prefer you go elsewhere.

Well I know your blind greed would rather have me chanting but, in answering YOUR question, I was piqued by the sheer volume in this one. Then I researched. Read, you know? It's good for you... I know you just don't, too boring, right?

I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always. You can go and check for yourself, any other coins. Ask for the number staking. You won't do it either, right sorry lazy ass? Oh well...

I don't care where you go. Really. Not at all.

So you pose no link / evidence of your claim? Enough said.
Activity: 490

APEXCOIN

legendary

Simple indeed: 20% presupposes 25% staking... Now, coins that give 1%-2% interest, get staking figures more than DOUBLE that 25% staking; coins that give more than 5%... oh wait, there are none! There have been a few that tried to sell than pen to people, all scams. And coins with dynamic interest -never to exceed 2.5%, mind you- have up to 80% staking... hum, how does those stats STAKE against Hondo's BS?

Never mind that 25% staking would open wide the likelihood of a successful 51% attack to ANY group, thus destroying the project immediately...

But who is counting, right? This is going to the moon indeed.... in pieces.

The biggest question here is why do you care? I kindly ask that you take you nonsense elsewhere.

I am guessing you will not listen as you are on a mission to spread false rumours, so next time you post figures, please also publish links to all stats you claim. E.g. Where can you see % staking stats?

I would prefer you go elsewhere.

Well I know your blind greed would rather have me chanting but, in answering YOUR question, I was piqued by the sheer volume in this one. Then I researched. Read, you know? It's good for you... I know you just don't, too boring, right?

I don't spread false rumours (sic), I post evidence. Always. You can go and check for yourself, any other coins. Ask for the number staking. You won't do it either, right sorry lazy ass? Oh well...

I don't care where you go. Really. Not at all.
Activity: 135
Barabass hasn't even read the third party audit to the code done by Dan Metcalf. He's just fudding so he can get cheaper XST since he knows his face is going to be like this as it rises and he didn't accumulate enough

Activity: 197
That would be 25%.... or maybe much less... it would depend of how many coins are staking... the average of those I guess.... then maybe not, because if the coins staking are over (or under) the average of all coins -Hondo has quite a grasp on this... if albeit obfuscated-, then the total will be altered accordingly.... Oh never mind...

You are babbling.

The OP says 20%. Shall I dig up the relevant part of the code for you that says 20%. If you stake your coins you get 20%. If not, you get 0%. If you average those staking with those not, the inflation rate is about 5%.

It's that simple.

barabbas has joined our new FUD crew.  XST is really getting someone's attention.  We must be getting ready for something big!

On ~19650 xst staking since early/mid july I minted ~350 to just over 20000 today.  You can do the math.  What ever % that is, is my real number.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Iconic Expert (barabbas) so far not to understand what is written in the stealthsend white paper brief.

The community asked that Hondo doesn't publish a full white paper long before launch.

The community asked for the complete white paper just will release few days before the official launch of stealthsend.

Do you got it now?

Are you nervous because cannot copy&paste this to the shitcoin that you did copying and pasting the code from stealthcoin? ARcoin?
It was for this reason that we made this request to Hondo

Jump to: