Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 230. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
No. 20% presupposes that you stake your coins.
That is blatantly lying.

It's in the code, dingdong.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Simple indeed: 20% presupposes 25% staking

That is blatantly lying.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Simple indeed: 20% presupposes 25% staking... Now, coins that give 1%-2% interest, get staking figures more than DOUBLE that 25% staking; coins that give more than 5%... oh wait, there are none! There have been a few that tried to sell than pen to people, all scams. And coins with dynamic interest -never to exceed 2.5%, mind you- have up to 80% staking... hum, how does those stats STAKE against Hondo's BS?

Never mind that 25% staking would open wide the likelihood of a successful 51% attack to ANY group, thus destroying the project immediately...

But who is counting, right? This is going to the moon indeed.... in pieces.

The biggest question here is why do you care? I kindly ask that you take you nonsense elsewhere.

I am guessing you will not listen as you are on a mission to spread false rumours, so next time you post figures, please also publish links to all stats you claim. E.g. Where can you see % staking stats?

I would prefer you go elsewhere.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

yeah... show of hands who is actually staking here?   

20% turns into 3-5% rather quickly.... guaranteed

Hondo is thinking ahead.

Going to the moon on a fucking stellar voyage moon boner rocket

see u there 

legendary
That would be 25%.... or maybe much less... it would depend of how many coins are staking... the average of those I guess.... then maybe not, because if the coins staking are over (or under) the average of all coins -Hondo has quite a grasp on this... if albeit obfuscated-, then the total will be altered accordingly.... Oh never mind...

You are babbling.

The OP says 20%. Shall I dig up the relevant part of the code for you that says 20%. If you stake your coins you get 20%. If not, you get 0%. If you average those staking with those not, the inflation rate is about 5%.

It's that simple.

Simple indeed: 20% presupposes 25% staking... Now, coins that give 1%-2% interest, get staking figures more than DOUBLE that 25% staking; coins that give more than 5%... oh wait, there are none! There have been a few that tried to sell than pen to people, all scams. And coins with dynamic interest -never to exceed 2.5%, mind you- have up to 80% staking... hum, how does those stats STAKE against Hondo's BS?

Never mind that 25% staking would open wide the likelihood of a successful 51% attack to ANY group, thus destroying the project immediately...

But who is counting, right? This is going to the moon indeed.... in pieces.
That would be 25%.... or maybe much less... it would depend of how many coins are staking... the average of those I guess.... then maybe not, because if the coins staking are over (or under) the average of all coins -Hondo has quite a grasp on this... if albeit obfuscated-, then the total will be altered accordingly.... Oh never mind...

You are babbling.

The OP says 20%. Shall I dig up the relevant part of the code for you that says 20%. If you stake your coins you get 20%. If not, you get 0%. If you average those staking with those not, the inflation rate is about 5%.

It's that simple.
legendary
Wow, what's with that giant dump that just happened.

probably a moron who sold xst to enter in fail pump who Mr.Net is trying to make in ssd right now.
The fudsters that appeared now should be trying to take morons over there to that loss them not be so large in that asshole fail pump LOL

This will indeed be the place to look for morons. Plenty of those around.
legendary
Does someone already know how the obfuscation of the blockchain will be done ?

On what is it based ? Has it already been done before ?

Thanks.

Not of the blockchain, but obfuscation is what has been done since the announcement here promising 25% interest which is not 25%, not even close

If you stake your coins, you'll get 20% interest. If you keep them on an exchange you'll get 0% interest.

More fudsters. This pump is going to be a doozy.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

probably a moron who sold xst to enter in fail pump&dump who Mr.Net is trying to make in ssd right now.
The fudsters that appeared now should be trying to take morons over there to that loss them not be so large in that asshole fail pump&dump LOL

Thanks.

Not of the blockchain, but obfuscation is what has been done since the announcement here promising 25% interest which is not 25%, not even close

If you stake your coins, you'll get 20% interest. If you keep them on an exchange you'll get 0% interest.

More fudsters. This pump is going to be a doozy.
legendary
This is barabbas aka Iconic Expert aka Christopher Bouzy aka many other schizophrenic alteregos
spending the money who stole from the blackcoin community

I'm glad he didn't like stealthcoin, every coin he touches turns to shit. The only one he couldnt turn shit was blackcoin due its amazing community

Look this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899

Typical. Some forms of imbecility are impossible to even fathom.

Meanwhile, this great scam, unfolding.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This is barabbas aka Iconic Expert aka Christopher Bouzy aka many other schizophrenic alteregos
spending the money who stole from the blackcoin community

I'm glad he didn't like stealthcoin, every coin he touches turns to shit. The only one he couldnt turn shit was blackcoin due its amazing community

Look this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We are going to need a tip bot dev or one of the current devs to help setup the tip bot. http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/comments/2gdvxm/which_tip_bot_name_do_you_prefer_ustealthtipbot/

Once we have a tip bot, users will be able to spread Stealthcoin around and possibly convert people from other coins to Stealthcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Does the website have the white papers for download? I may be being silly, but I can't find them. In my view this should be obvious on the site. Innovation is successfully driving this coin, so making it really clear on the site may help new comers. Just my view.
legendary

Thanks.

Not of the blockchain, but obfuscation is what has been done since the announcement here promising 25% interest which is not 25%, not even close... If you read the "explanation" of this by Hondo, you will KNOW that he is a master of obfuscation indeed.

Although in layman's terms it has a much more pedestrian name...
Activity: 322
We are at 122 subscribers now! http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

Just 78 more subscribers until we reach 200!
The accounts responding to the troll is just their own to make it look like people care about what they say.

No. There is something wrong with me. I respond to a lot of trolls.

Here, I'll make up for it:

Activity: 784
The accounts responding to the troll is just their own to make it look like people care about what they say.
Jump to: