Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 281. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
All coins have corrections and dumps but the greatest when volume decreased price slow rise.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
holding,

Well Fools are meant to part with there money
Yea only fools sell high! Lets hold this shit till it hits the dirt !

lol, coming from a cloak holder?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Holding so the whales can get out and end up richer.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
holding,

Well Fools are meant to part with there money
Yea only fools sell high! Lets hold this shit till it hits the dirt !
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go

Personally here sometimes (BTCgraphics) we're talking about sex of the angels! for me is enough what the team have implemented and showed in the last days! what didn't others coins, implement new "real" features and after come back.

wat?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Personally here sometimes (BTCgraphics) we're talking about sex of the angels! for me is enough what the team have implemented and showed in the last days! what didn't others coins, implement new "real" features and after come back.

Pookie, that chart is misleading. It doesn't show the correction we just had a couple hours ago.

Didnt mean to mislead ur 100% correct... Crypttrader API for 4hr charts are glitchy sometimes   Undecided ...And to that other person.. I wasnt fudding just telling you to take profit and catch at a lower price.. its what smart traders do..

I agree. But when you post an old chart and tell everyone to take profit based on that old chart its kindof a crumby thing to do. We're actually under your white line which means its too late to take profits, and its actually a good time to buy.
legendary
Pookie, that chart is misleading. It doesn't show the correction we just had a couple hours ago.
All coins have corrections and dumps but the great coins when volume decreased price slow rise.

Didnt mean to mislead ur 100% correct... Crypttrader API for 4hr charts are glitchy sometimes   Undecided ...And to that other person.. I wasnt fudding just telling you to take profit and catch at a lower price.. its what smart traders do..
Well atleast we're down to only 2 fudders now.

Slow and steady wins the race, love the steady price climb

I try and refrain from these trivial posts, however this is hilarious! Your hypocrisy is off the charts.

Wow, what a low life piece of shit.

We had a 35 btc "gravity" dump an hour or so ago and we bounced back really strong.  If pookie is already out, why come troll?  Or is it advice out of the goodness of his heart?  Probably not....
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Well atleast we're down to only 2 fudders now.

Slow and steady wins the race, love the steady price climb

I try and refrain from these trivial posts, however this is hilarious! Your hypocrisy is off the charts.

Pookie, that chart is misleading. It doesn't show the correction we just had a couple hours ago. Please post an updated chart.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
And only for BTCgraphics - BOB now buying Iphon and now You hurry and dump your stocks if you have any.

LOL
Activity: 197
Is the link for yesterday's Reddit still up?

BTCgraphics, you need to read through it. People were asking the same questions that you are and Hondo was answering them.

There's no better place to get the information, but from the guy that did it himself.

For some people, it is more fun, or profitable to FUD, depending on who's paying.  See how close FUD is to FUN?   Grin
legendary
wtf are people talking about another coin in the stealth thread. Get the fuck out with that salespitch.

Negro please!

Back to XST
A dumping of 300 BTCS and stealthcoin still above 9k.
Bob is gone and I am grateful to him and his friends.
I hope they come back soon!

Obviously You cant read a chart... Get ready for some gravity... take profit while u can cause this is still way oversold we are at that white line and only going down from here.... Thanks for the 10 btc  Grin amazing weekly profit

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Jump to: