Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 280. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more visible XST unique technology.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Sub 0.00005 this week  Smiley

That would be excellent. This tech is unmatched and that price would be amazing.

Won't happen.  This is already undervalued as it is.  Hell, 10k was undervalued.  This happens with every coin.  People gotta take profits at some point, cant blame them.  It looks like the whales have exited and now the coins are better dispersed and in stronger hands. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sub 0.00005 this week  Smiley

That would be excellent. This tech is unmatched and that price would be amazing.
holding,

Holding. We've been there before.

I'm not worried at all. Never understood those panic sellers. Market will adjust a bit and we will go on from there. We'll be back at 10k in less than 24h.

It will be less than that.  6 hours max to 10k.  I took this opportunity and scooped up a little more on the cheap.  I thought I wouldn't get this opportunity again,
legendary
Activity: 1498
As a coin developer, I wanted to leave a note here for those who are interested in the coin and its tech.

XST is top notch when it comes to cryptography and real world usability. We (as a group of coin developers) have been creating buy support in hopes that people will dump large amounts into us. Our goal is to work directly with the coin's development team to help promote advancements while also bringing Stealth tech into our future coin projects (when it becomes open source).

There are obviously people here trying to bring the price down, that's a good indication of value. This coin will change cryptocurrency.

Great to see accumulators, hope you get a nice dump into your buys Smiley

Long term buyers know the game with XST now:

Wait 2 months, up 10x.

Wait another 2 months, up another order of magnitude.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
holding,

Holding. We've been there before.

I'm not worried at all. Never understood those panic sellers. Market will adjust a bit and we will go on from there. We'll be back at 10k in less than 24h.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Let's go lower. All ex cloak heads know how this goes. Down down down....
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
As a coin developer, I wanted to leave a note here for those who are interested in the coin and its tech.

XST is top notch when it comes to cryptography and real world usability. We (as a group of coin developers) have been creating buy support in hopes that people will dump large amounts into us. Our goal is to work directly with the coin's development team to help promote advancements while also bringing Stealth tech into our future coin projects (when it becomes open source).

There are obviously people here trying to bring the price down, that's a good indication of value. This coin will change cryptocurrency.
Naivity will destroy your btc's. A lot of buy support is fake, the market is heavily manipilated.
Keep it clean, ignore the trolls

I never troll, however it is clear that this market is manipulated just saying.

Not sure about that, I dont see any big buy walls.  Looks like small, steady buys.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Naivity will destroy your btc's. A lot of buy support is fake, the market is heavily manipilated.

I never troll, however it is clear that this market is manipulated just saying.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Lol, so many troll and Fud's on this thread today, do you guys really think
because you are trolling here and we will sell because of you guys.
Ignore fuders they only want cheap rebuy from panic sellers. XST coin with unique technology is not PnD coin and a lot smart investors know that very well.

I like how these guys are all bragging about how they DUMPED their coins at the top, and they cry about whales who exit slowly. Then they run over to their cloak thread and bitch about fudders. It's absolutely ridiculous.
legendary
Ignore fuders they only want cheap rebuy from panic sellers. XST coin with unique technology is not PnD coin and a lot smart investors know that very well.
holding,

Well Fools are meant to part with there money
Yea only fools sell high! Lets hold this shit till it hits the dirt !

lol, coming from a cloak holder?

Wasn't a holder of cloak... yea i had it,but i sold at top... then bought dark at 295 and sold at 793/top giving buying and selling advice to the community the whole time which was fuckign spot on check my post history in there... ahaha so dont make me laugh

wasnt talking to you pookie sorry, may be have been misleading the way the quotes were
holding,

The volume for the past 4 hours has been less than 2 BTC on Mintpal  Huh If it continues like this we will see daily volume of about 12 BTC.
Very strange.

It's saturday, everybody drinking and going to clubs, no time for trading.

Somebody is trading. Keycoin, Shadowcoin, IOcoin ..heavy volume
True, however, I believe cloak is a long hold. Buy now and wait for further increase then chase a chugging train. Of course if you want high volume stuff, this changes day to day. A coin's volume for a certain duration of time alone is not a good gauge as to whether it has potential or not. Context is needed.
I agree ^ I have about 10,000 cloak that i haven't touched in weeks, alot of people holding on to their cloaks

Anyone who sells at this price is just foolish.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
holding,

lol, coming from a cloak holder?

Wasn't a holder of cloak... yea i had it,but i sold at top... then bought dark at 295 and sold at 793/top giving buying and selling advice to the community the whole time which was fuckign spot on check my post history in there... ahaha so dont make me laugh

Jump to: