Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 279. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
So just because croak has tits we're supposed to think it's good?

Huh

Edit:
I guess it helps coins somehow..
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Im holding XST. Is good.  

Cloak no good. Bad management.

Cloak = Tomorrow coin.

Dev promise 3 hour then 3 months later still no work.

Seriously, I not here to say that Stealth are good or bad. Just saying that over in the CLOACK camp is there half naked ladies with nice muff and big tits , and also smurf on the wall. Really awesome stuff.
Peace.

Are you talking about this? Then you must of checking my post about BOB.

Good shit  Cool
I like this coin much better already!

Hi5'ing BTCwriter - you are cool  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Im holding XST. Is good.  

Cloak = Tomorrow coin.

Seriously, I not here to say that Stealth are good or bad. Just saying that over in the CLOACK camp is there half naked ladies with nice muff and big tits , and also smurf on the wall. Really awesome stuff.
Peace.

Are you talking about this? Then you must of checking my post about BOB.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Im holding XST. Is good.  

Cloak = Tomorrow coin.

Peace.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
holding,

Holding. We've been there before.

I'm not worried at all. Never understood those panic sellers. Market will adjust a bit and we will go on from there. We'll be back at 10k in less than 24h.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this community. I bought in during the dip because I think XST is spearheading the current anon-trend. It believe it will deliver and I'm glad I can be on board. We're not even on mintpal yet and there are so many good things ahead of us.

Sub 10k prices, eh? Welcome, you lucky bastard!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
"I will make a whitepaper brief describing blockchain obfuscation over the next day or two, hoping to release Tuesday at the latest. It will discuss the theory and cryptographic techniques behind StealthSend." --Hondo

This is from yesterday's Reddit.

Very exciting things still ahead for this coin!  Grin
HONDO is genius. He proved what can he do.

DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please don´t dump your coins. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this, until now I lost 2 BTC on this coin, I am getting poor every fucking day. Sad

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry Cry Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

DEV PLEASE PM YOUR PHONE NUMBER I´D LIKE TO TALK YOU, I AM SO SAD Cry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
P&D don't work with great coin and StealthCoin is a great coin.
Darkcoin and XC have many up and down and it reach and stable to the level it is now. Stealthcoin will reach there soon.

Truth. Just look at how resilient this coin has been to all the dumps so far. You can't keep this coin down for long, because there's plenty of people that will buy up your cheap coins at every opportunity. This coin has only one trajectory: THE MOON!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
P&D don't work with great coin and StealthCoin is a great coin.
Darkcoin and XC have many up and down and it reach and stable to the level it is now. Stealthcoin will reach there soon.
Activity: 181
"I will make a whitepaper brief describing blockchain obfuscation over the next day or two, hoping to release Tuesday at the latest. It will discuss the theory and cryptographic techniques behind StealthSend." --Hondo

DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please don´t dump your coins. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this, until now I lost 2 BTC on this coin, I am getting poor every fucking day. Sad

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Whales always win. They have no mercy of us...  Cry Cry Cry

Watch this video whales x daytraders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69X6y2H6_U

Activity: 42
its the same story like with any coin eventually comes the dump and smart people exit, people with '' hope''  hold their coins
thinking it will come back and then sell,  but they'll end up with a big hope of shit

I'll remind you on this at 25K.
Activity: 28
holding,

Holding. We've been there before.

I'm not worried at all. Never understood those panic sellers. Market will adjust a bit and we will go on from there. We'll be back at 10k in less than 24h.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this community. I bought in during the dip because I think XST is spearheading the current anon-trend. It believe it will deliver and I'm glad I can be on board. We're not even on mintpal yet and there are so many good things ahead of us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
its the same story like with any coin eventually comes the dump and smart people exit, people with '' hope''  hold their coins
thinking it will come back and then sell,  but they'll end up with a big hope of shit
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Damm i miss my give a way from july 20 x 250 xst now they dump lol......
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 924
As a coin developer, I wanted to leave a note here for those who are interested in the coin and its tech.

XST is top notch when it comes to cryptography and real world usability. We (as a group of coin developers) have been creating buy support in hopes that people will dump large amounts into us. Our goal is to work directly with the coin's development team to help promote advancements while also bringing Stealth tech into our future coin projects (when it becomes open source).

There are obviously people here trying to bring the price down, that's a good indication of value. This coin will change cryptocurrency.
When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more visible XST unique technology.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
As a coin developer, I wanted to leave a note here for those who are interested in the coin and its tech.

XST is top notch when it comes to cryptography and real world usability. We (as a group of coin developers) have been creating buy support in hopes that people will dump large amounts into us. Our goal is to work directly with the coin's development team to help promote advancements while also bringing Stealth tech into our future coin projects (when it becomes open source).

There are obviously people here trying to bring the price down, that's a good indication of value. This coin will change cryptocurrency.

Great to see accumulators, hope you get a nice dump into your buys Smiley

Long term buyers know the game with XST now:

Wait 2 months, up 10x.

Wait another 2 months, up another order of magnitude.

1+++++

We are in from the start so don't worry...this coin will be explode in the next months.
Activity: 25

1+ Thank you for this!
Activity: 238
Yea same here keep holding
 Cool
Jump to: