Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 277. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Price should rise upto 15k when dev release whitepaper on tuesday I hope.

15k?!?! I SAY 100K WHERE GOING TO THE MOON! THIS COIN HAS SO MUCH INNOVATION, LIKE THE......

Nevermind, let me just post 4 pictures of a ship going to a moon instead
I said by tuesday 15k when whitepaper release. But if it go to 100k boom... Grin
Shoot maybe even 200k, theres no way it'll get dumped down to 5k, that's for sure

Only bitter losers go around to other coins hoping that they fail.

No winners are doing that.  Roll Eyes

Actually my last XST sell wasssssssssssssssss..

09/07/2014 22:50:00    Sell   @  0.00012051

Bet you wish you were such a "loser" too huh? the way this price is dumping

The price is fluctuating between 9000-10000. It peaked in the 12000's. It's not like it peaked at 120000 and crashed to where it is now. It was in the 900's over a week ago. That's actually a BIG price rise from where it was...even if it settles at 5000.

I bought in between 400-1400. If I sold at 5000, I would still walk away with more BTC than you.

I don't have a problem with your short-game trading style...do what works for you...make your pocket change...but to constantly hate on a coin after you proclaimed that you were "out"...comes off like your a bitter loser.

Sorry that you got burned at Cloak, but that's not XST's fault.

+1  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

15k?!?! I SAY 100K WHERE GOING TO THE MOON! THIS COIN HAS SO MUCH INNOVATION, LIKE THE......

I said by tuesday 15k when whitepaper release. But if it go to 100k boom... Grin
Shoot maybe even 200k, theres no way it'll get dumped down to 5k, that's for sure

No winners are doing that.  Roll Eyes

Hey objectofawareness you should know better this dumb fucker talking nonsense and none of his post is true or legit.
He's ignored all the answered to his questions and keep coming with new ones and repeat all over again, check his posts.
This dumb fucker here is to annoy us.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The volume for the past 4 hours has been less than 2 BTC on Mintpal  Huh If it continues like this we will see daily volume of about 12 BTC.
Very strange.

It's saturday, everybody drinking and going to clubs, no time for trading.

Somebody is trading. Keycoin, Shadowcoin, IOcoin ..heavy volume
True, however, I believe cloak is a long hold. Buy now and wait for further increase then chase a chugging train. Of course if you want high volume stuff, this changes day to day. A coin's volume for a certain duration of time alone is not a good gauge as to whether it has potential or not. Context is needed.
I agree ^ I have about 10,000 cloak that i haven't touched in weeks, alot of people holding on to their cloaks

Anyone who sells at this price is just foolish.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Here you go!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think this will really take off soon. I just bought 40k worth. Smiley

I agree this is a long term investment. Buy and hold. I bought at 8800 recently and am holding. It's already up from my buy. Smiley

Mine too. Smiley That dip was a blessing in disguise. I wouldn't even think about selling under 20k. I've seen way stranger things happening in crypto than this - only this time I'm finally in for a ride. Sucks being on the sidelines these days.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Actually my last XST sell wasssssssssssssssss..

09/07/2014 22:50:00    Sell   @  0.00012051

Bet you wish you were such a "loser" too huh? the way this price is dumping
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I agree this is a long term investment. Buy and hold. I bought at 8800 recently and am holding. It's already up from my buy. Smiley

Activity: 238

Activity: 392
Been calling this since last week. Its a final shake out of weak hands then off it goes.

Caught some weak hands, thanks for the cheap XST!
Activity: 92

Activity: 483
After keeping my eye on this and reading a lot I decided to put in low bid hoping for a dump and I'm very happy to say I now own some xst! To be honest I didn't buy before because I got burned at cloak, but since some days ago and today I now see that a third party audit was done and by none other than Dan Metcalf. This gave me the confidence to go right in.

P.s. this community seems like a lot of fun! (Minus the fudsters but they are always there on every good coin anyways)

Yeah, fuck the fudsters! Next target ---->>>>  the MOOOON!!!  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
we will touch .00006 probably lower...trust me  Grin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

No need to hope. This wasn't our last ATH.
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Looks like Bob & the crew dumped today. Glad I got more btc clearing tomorrow over at Coinbase.  Grin

Bob dumped? LOL. I doubt it. I spoke to him on twitter and he has big plans for xst. Also, don't you realize that these dumps are all planned, it seems that Bob is probably being reached out to from other whales who want it. I'm sure he's helping them in right now and this is the next accumulation stage.

I guess we wont ever know really unless he comes he and says so.

I agree, you will know when bob dumps.
I told you - Bob now buying iphone so you must hurry up and dump your stocks if you have any.

XST coin is long therm investment.
When they become tired (pump and dumpers, trolls, fuders ) will be more clear visible XST unique technology.

Adding Stealthcoin to the Gems!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/
Looks like Bob & the crew dumped today. Glad I got more btc clearing tomorrow over at Coinbase.  Grin

Bob dumped? LOL. I doubt it. I spoke to him on twitter and he has big plans for xst. Also, don't you realize that these dumps are all planned, it seems that Bob is probably being reached out to from other whales who want it. I'm sure he's helping them in right now and this is the next accumulation stage.

I guess we wont ever know really unless he comes he and says so.

I agree, you will know when bob dumps.
Activity: 150
Crypto is about innovation and it's a marathon not a sprint. We'll see who gets there first, but my money is all on Stealth.

I repeat myself and others in this community, when I say:

- We have a kickass dev, with a very good roadmap, who is constantly delivering

- World's first cryptograhic blockchain analysis resistance and obfuscation technology on the Bitcoin protocol utilizing optional plausible deniability cryptography

- Incredible volume on Bittrex

- Lots and lots of buy support

- Tor support

- StealthText and StealthRelay
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9l9b9earahjfhf/demo2.mp4?dl=0

- Constantly rising Marketcap

- A very active dev and community

- Awesome auditing-results
CryptoCertify 3-Star Approved https://www.cryptocertify.com/portfolio-posts/stealthcoin-xst

- Proof of Developer 5+
http://cryptoasian.com/xst-stealthcoin/

- PR
www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2frgcd/i_am_the_lead_developer_for_stealthcoin_and/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-releases-stealthtext-stealthrelay-features-plus-whitepaper
https://docs.google.com/document/d/106MaGirLZJZJWdbII-IQjiXaW5np-12-MudvgC2w0Ag/edit
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-xst-developer-roadmap-revealed
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-to-release-anonymous-sms-tx-this-sunday
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-anonymity-privacy-with-a-fair-distribution-the-great-stake-challenge

All the above reasons have given me plenty of reason to buy and hold this coin for the long haul. Never mind what the price is right now, those will come as the utility and penetration of the coin reaches the wider market.

All of this happening in a very short space of time should serve as a benchmark for the quality and dedication we are getting from the developer and the community, and most importantly for what is to come!

Jump to: