Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 295. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
This creeper talking about giving him telephone number has been doing this SAME POST in multiple forums.  He was in NXT during SuperNET ICO I think.

He's almost as bad as TheRussian on Poloniex.
Activity: 238
Stop all this nonsense hold or sell your choice
This coin has proved best dev and best community who hold this coins, so day trader and bob please move on with your next coin
And live us in peace
Amazing technology devs  Cheesy
Nothing Can Stop XST to get to BTCD  Cool
Activity: 181
I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ? Is it true ? I am getting worried, whales are so bad. Cry

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Dumb fucker FUD

Please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Don´t dump now. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
   52.8821    587579.44295916          0.00009000   /what a wall,loool
where is that?

was there,min. ago

These BTCs will getting into Stealthcoin somehow
Like I said no one can't destroy technology and innovation. StealthCoin is not a pump and dump, it's innovation with great team.
A coin being a pump and dump has nothing to do with innovation, it has to do with the pump and dump team manipulating it. I made 10 BTC in the past 2 days off this coin day trading it. so i thank the community. I'm done now though, goodluck, sincerely

If you invested in stealthcoin and yet came here to spread fud then you really are a retard.
But it seems to me that you are a beggar from cloaca
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ? Is it true ? I am getting worried, whales are so bad. Cry

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Someone smack this idiot upside his idiot head please.
Stop all this nonsense hold or sell your choice
This coin has proved best dev and best community who hold this coins, so day trader and bob please move on with your next coin
And live us in peace
Amazing technology devs  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
On waves returning only the poor fudsers.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Also graphic is very nice and smooth i can feel that guy who made it is good.From early days was it only better and better,what to say ,gj! lets see what for a surprise devs have for us! Buy now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
54 BTC already dumped, seems that trading bots on bittrex are smart Smiley keeping the price up
legendary
Activity: 1008

Dumb fucker FUD
legendary
Activity: 924
where is that?

was there,min. ago

Like I said no one can't destroy technology and innovation. StealthCoin is not a pump and dump, it's innovation with great team.
A coin being a pump and dump has nothing to do with innovation, it has to do with the pump and dump team manipulating it. I made 10 BTC in the past 2 days off this coin day trading it. so i thank the community. I'm done now though, goodluck, sincerely

You moron make nothing
lol actually i like to think i'm not a moron and i made some good money, i follow bobs twitter religiously, as sleazy as he is.

here's my first buy:
09/03/2014 20:02:35   Buy   0.00004003
Now you can go back to cloak. Thanks
Activity: 181

legendary
where is that?

was there,min. ago

You moron make nothing
lol actually i like to think i'm not a moron and i made some good money, i follow bobs twitter religiously, as sleazy as he is.

here's my first buy:

Like I said you moron make nothing, .5btc at most.
Activity: 84
where is that?

was there,min. ago

You moron make nothing

here's my first buy:
Bravo dev for stealth text  Cheesy
Soon btcd investor will join xst and xst will take over btcd BTC
Activity: 305
legendary
where is that?

was there,min. ago

You moron make nothing
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
where is that?

was there,min. ago

These BTC will getting into Stealthcoin somehow

Focusing on price is what Bob & his shit-ass whales do... we are better than that!
Activity: 84
where is that?

was there,min. ago

Jump to: