Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 299. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Someone said something earlier about NBC covering this, is that true?  The Iran thing?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This Pretty much sums up why I'm buying all the XST I can  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/H8MW6nK.jpg

Truly Amazing.

Great work devs.. between your latest announcement and this we're sure to hit 20K tonight. Maybe even 30K.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Here is the schedule for tonights release!

8pm est/5pm pst: Hondo will be hosting an AMA on reddit!  Link will be provided once it's up.
9pm est/6pm pst: Release of StealthText and StealthRelay

With the release of StealthText tonight, we will also be releasing a video of an anonymous SMS transaction being completed in Iran.  As we've stated, we believe this is revolutionary technology and will benefit those across the globe, especially where anonymity is of the utmost importance.

The team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to the results of the audit being performed by Dan!

Thanks for answerin so quick Devs
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

8pm est/5pm pst: Hondo will be hosting an AMA on reddit!  Link will be provided once it's up.

With the release of StealthText tonight, we will also be releasing a video of an anonymous SMS transaction being completed in Iran.  As we've stated, we believe this is revolutionary technology and will benefit those across the globe, especially where anonymity is of the utmost importance.

The team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to the results of the audit being performed by Dan!

+1 Incredible!
Activity: 305

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
On the part where it says....From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion".

Where do you do this? on the debug console? Nothing happens when i try to remove these.

if this is not a trolling you find these files where the wallet was installed on your pc:

Windows < Vista: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Username \ ApplicationData \ StealthCoin

Windows >= Vista: C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ StealthCoin

Mac: ~ / Library / Application Support / StealthCoin

Unix: ~ / .StealthCoin

if you still have not sent any xst to this wallet, just delete it and make a new download

Not trolling but thanks for helo. My wallet is moving smoothly now...down to 67000 blocks. Hopefully it syncs all the way.

You're welcome my friend.
The first sync delay because the blockchain uses the tor network.
If it stuck again post here but before close and restart your wallet.
After 3-5 days your coins begin to earn interest - POS MINING -.
More coins in wallet more gains.
When they are at stake, are helping the work of blockchain and you are also rewarded for it.
In rich list only appear mature coins (after 3-5 days)
Sorry for my English

Yeah ive been having to restart my wallet a few times to because it would get stuck. My wallet has been syncing really slowly because its minting and transactions keep coming in. Im confused though because I thought thats not supposed to happen until a few days after like you said.

Even though these transactions are coming through will they not show up for a few days or will they show up immediately when my wallet syncs?

They will show up immediately when your wallet syncs.

Im guessing you have to just leave your wallet open for a few days for all the coins to come in.

No need to leave the wallet open.
When the wallet synchronize the coins will appear.
It is also not necessary to leave the wallet open to earn interest.
It's recommended that you make a backup of wallet.dat file and store it on an external hd.
It is this file that is registered the address of your wallet and all the coins that have already been sent to him.
If a problem happens on your pc and you have to format it just paste this file into the folder of new wallet and all your coins will be there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
When is the App in the Google Playstore being released today?
Activity: 44
Is there an updated mac wallet coming soon?
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Compare other coins with xst vs xmr btcd xs are they better? For me no. So do you calc... We have Hondo they watch all what is his next move. Don't forget we just starting, xst is so so so cheap for this kind of coin 10x 50x i don't no but what i know i am in for a long time and this coin is the best what i have seen....  
Activity: 272
New reddit post on r/darknetplan which reaches out to Darknet, Clearnet and Meshnet communities please upvote and contribute - awareness and implementation should be a priority for Stealthcoin supporters.

http://www.reddit.com/r/darknetplan/comments/2fr95q/stealthcoin_raising_the_bar_on_anonymous/
Activity: 10
Im guessing you have to just leave your wallet open for a few days for all the coins to come in.
Activity: 10
On the part where it says....From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion".

Where do you do this? on the debug console? Nothing happens when i try to remove these.

if this is not a trolling you find these files where the wallet was installed on your pc:

Windows < Vista: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Username \ ApplicationData \ StealthCoin

if you still have not sent any xst to this wallet, just delete it and make a new download

Not trolling but thanks for helo. My wallet is moving smoothly now...down to 67000 blocks. Hopefully it syncs all the way.

When they are at stake, are helping the work of blockchain and you are also rewarded for it.
Sorry for my English

Yeah ive been having to restart my wallet a few times to because it would get stuck. My wallet has been syncing really slowly because its minting and transactions keep coming in. Im confused though because I thought thats not supposed to happen until a few days after like you said.

Even though these transactions are coming through will they not show up for a few days or will they show up immediately when my wallet syncs?
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The big selling of xst is gone thanks, take your time for the the next months..

Best regards,
Zeerobje

What? Put the pipe down dude and stop smoking that shit.
The big selling of xst is gone thanks, take your time for the the next months..

Best regards,
Zeerobje
Don't miss the moon ride!  The XST rocket is leaving now!

Hurry it's lifting off!
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I wonder if all the buying walls are real
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
For the big owners of xst don't sell big amounts, xst is just starting get your invest out of it no problem. But why think on short term step by step let xst growing like a tree. Don't forget what hondo do four you.....
There is always a trader who like to order a pizza.
For the big owners of xst don't sell big amounts, xst is just starting get your invest out of it no problem. But why think on short term step by step let xst growing like a tree. Don't forget what hondo do four you.....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Sorry for my English
Jump to: