Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 311. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
stealthcoin will be invencible in November just before my new year holiday in hawaii
north shore wait by me  Cool
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
emilioMann, That was not FUD attempt. 

You are nervous because of Bob dumped and you now realize coin is not invincible. 

It will be ok...trustme, the coin is good.,,java is good.

lol, maybe it's the fault of my English
Apologize me, shogun47

If StealthSend prevails in November i will order ATM machines for trading Fiat to BTC,XST and distribute all of them across Cyprus. Government is kicking our ass over here and i would like to see my country as one of the leading countries for anonymous transactions.

If StealthSend succeeds  we will be shinengold!!!   
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

You are nervous because of Bob dumped and you now realize coin is not invincible.  

lol, maybe it's the fault of my English
Apologize me, shogun47
Activity: 159

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Stop acting like small kids and concentrate on eachothers coin and think about success.
Please, people have invested in both coins so please deliver what is promised and get close to BTC
Thank you!

i agree
Activity: 238
Stop acting like small kids and concentrate on eachothers coin and think about success.
Please, people have invested in both coins so please deliver what is promised and get close to BTC
Thank you!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Building up post count much bitcad4u? lol This is a very entertaining thread to say the least. Smiley

Wow, shogun47, the man behind librexcoindev coming here spreading fud?
Dude ... your coin don't need this.
at least I think not

What fud? I saw someone posting 5x in a row and commented on it. Haven't said a thing about the coin or it's thread other than it was entertaining. And it is too. How is that fud? Show me anywhere on this thread I spread fud or was a fan boy. Quit attacking people or being a troll is my suggestion to you if you want to support "your" coin.  
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Building up post count much bitcad4u? lol This is a very entertaining thread to say the least. Smiley

Wow, shogun47, the man behind librexcoindev coming here spreading fud?
Dude ... your coin don't need this.
at least I think not
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DID IT!!! I KNEW THERE WAS PURPOSE TO MY LIFE!  THANK YOU EVERYONE.
* bitcad4u leaves now.

peace

Bro, you have too much time on your hands Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DID IT!!! I KNEW THERE WAS PURPOSE TO MY LIFE!  THANK YOU EVERYONE.
* bitcad4u leaves now.

peace
i give up... out of energy : / I failed.
NEED MORE STEALTH NINJA JUICE GET THIS BABY GOING UP IN THE 200s! BACKUP NINJA STEALTHS REQUIRED AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT NOW!
SUPER SONIC FORUM PUSHER 200 XST STYLE STEALTH NINJAHHH wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
a few more posts and this topic hits 200 pages!!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!! FEEL THE POWER!  BE THE MAN!!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Only one day left and cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I must admit - Bob does seem to have a way to make a coin "noticed" - people that hate him are the ones with week hands.  Look at Emillioman now, he held on through the mass FUD - others dumped.  Bob scooped up the dumpers and then bought the price 5 x higher than what it was previous to touching the coin.

How da fuk u complain about dat?

u dont girl, u dont! u dont complain about nuttin out in dis crypto space yall!  a dumpers gana dump.

I agree.
The only ones who are complaining are noob accounts that appeared here two days ago and probably only known this coin through the pump and promotion that Bob did on twitter.
Would be long until Big Vern look for that currency and add in cryptsy.
I and others are truly grateful.
The currencies that depreciated a lot after the pump&dump from Bob and his team were due to problems in the project or unfulfilled promises.
That will not happen here.
This currency is still undervalued, has not happened here a manipulation and overvaluation.
This price is only a fraction of where it is going
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I must admit - Bob does seem to have a way to make a coin "noticed" - people that hate him are the ones with week hands.  Look at Emillioman now, he held on through the mass FUD - others dumped.  Bob scooped up the dumpers and then bought the price 5 x higher than what it was previous to touching the coin.

u dont girl, u dont! u dont complain about nuttin out in dis crypto space yall!  a dumpers gana dump.

+100 ! Absolutely right.
Hi, I suggest everybody to use signature of XST to spread the news as far as we can. Let's contribute in promotion as much as we can.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
i have a problem with mac wallet, i cant send coins Sad

Every time I launch OS X wallet I get Test  Alerts & Messages from Hondo. Is this normal?

I am still trying to sync this wallet. It is the most outrageously slow sync ever… WTF! Why so slow?

The slow sync is due to tor network. This is normal at first sync.
If it stuck in some block, close and restart the wallet as BTCwriter said
Do not forget to unlock the wallet to stake. The POS mining will start after 3-5 days.

thanks man no worries about your english you just tried to help.

i will try again.
I must admit - Bob does seem to have a way to make a coin "noticed" - people that hate him are the ones with week hands.  Look at Emillioman now, he held on through the mass FUD - others dumped.  Bob scooped up the dumpers and then bought the price 5 x higher than what it was previous to touching the coin.

u dont girl, u dont! u dont complain about nuttin out in dis crypto space yall!  a dumpers gana dump.

Jump to: