Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 310. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
...corvette stingray=8000XST  Grin
Currently you need 1200000 xst to buy one.
If you want the newest model is 1900000 xst

I'm thinking of selling in my country next year in stealthmarket by 8k XST  Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
If you want the newest model is 1900000 xst
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 154
Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?

Are you serious?
While I hold a shitload of this coin, I do not see BTCD level in the future.
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.

true. bitcoindark is nothing but a pump and dumb scam, nothing but just ideas from one scammer

Awesome, glad to see you here too, more posts that don't make any sense.
We have made a great drinking game out of your grammar tonight, please continue.

It sounds to me like you dumped the majority of your coins early and now your butthurt and trying to piss on everyone's parade.
Someone brought up BTCD, so I gave my opinion...god forbid!  Shocked
As far as grammar goes...English isn't my native language, so excuse me for grammatical errors. How many languages do you speak?
Keep drinking bud...drown those sorrows.  Kiss

1. I did not dump my coins.
2. I was never talking to you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
check that link and join irc next target is 10k by tomorrow night

https://twitter.com/n3rdcoin/status/508030400560918528
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1390/anonymous-alt-coins-ethereum#latest

They dumped the fuck out of BTC. I lost $ value of my BTC. F that.

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

Are you an idiot? Did you even click the link and see what I was asking in the ethereum thread? I DIRECTLY LINKED STEALTH COIN TO THE QUESTION! I've been involved with XST since the beginning and was active here before you. I hold 6 figures worth and I have been promoting stealth coin prolifically on reddit/forums/website comments/exchanges chat. Why don't you read through the thread and see for yourself you utter deformity.

Ethereum has serious exposure and I am introducing stealthcoin to ethereum holders. Why? because they invest in other coins, additionally, you can use etherum and alt coins together with the technology they're introducing. Any group that raises 15 million USD and want to co-operate with other projects is welcome IMO.

Devs I don't appreciate muppets like this on the thread when I have been raising awareness and bringing in new investors to stealthcoin.

Activity: 417
I'm thinking copying the idea from BTCwrite and create a local stealthmarket in my country ... ps4=50XST...  macbook=150XST... and maybe camaro=3000XST   Grin

Smiley))))))
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I'm thinking copying the idea from BTCwrite and create a local stealthmarket in my country ... ps4=50XST...  macbook=150XST... and maybe camaro=5000XST   Grin
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If anyone is involved with Ethereum I posted a question on their forum that I'm genuinely interested in feel free to chime in - also, it might generate interest/awareness in XST it's a great community to reach out to they've raised 15 million dollars so far and managed to get a few bitcoin out of me!

Not the most valid reason to not create awareness - the dump was always inevitable. You only lose value if you sell/purchase at a loss.

EDIT:

Another article showing the anonymity problem of bitcoin it even refers to needing a stealth address:

http://www.bitcoinnotbombs.com/using-onename-for-bitcoin-addresses/#comment-1202

This is a Stealthcoin thread. Take your shitty dumping fuckers shit out of here.  Undecided

EDIT:

Activity: 322
Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?

Are you serious?
While I hold a shitload of this coin, I do not see BTCD level in the future.
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.

true. bitcoindark is nothing but a pump and dumb scam, nothing but just ideas from one scammer

Awesome, glad to see you here too, more posts that don't make any sense.
We have made a great drinking game out of your grammar tonight, please continue.

It sounds to me like you dumped the majority of your coins early and now your butthurt and trying to piss on everyone's parade.
Someone brought up BTCD, so I gave my opinion...god forbid!  Shocked
As far as grammar goes...English isn't my native language, so excuse me for grammatical errors. How many languages do you speak?
Keep drinking bud...drown those sorrows.  Kiss

Cryptobeast that just plain sucks a D. Time for a new government there. This coin is holding price pretty well.

emilioMann, That was not FUD attempt.  

You are nervous because of Bob dumped and you now realize coin is not invincible.  

It will be ok...trustme, the coin is good.,,java is good.

lol, maybe it's the fault of my English
Apologize me, shogun47

If StealthSend prevails in November i will order ATM machines for trading Fiat to BTC,XST and distribute all of them across Cyprus. Government is kicking our ass over here and i would like to see my country as one of the leading countries for anonymous transactions.

If StealthSend succeeds  we will be shinengold!!!  

the government of my country is also a motherfucker abusive tax collector to fill the pockets of corrupt politicians.
the ps4 was released here costing 2000 dollars
a macbook costs 4000 dollars
a camaro costs 250000 dollars

In Cyprus last year they stole our bank deposits and now they want us to pay taxes for everything we own every year. They want to sell us out to the foreign rich people as a tourist destination by stealing our properties.

At first they stole our bank deposits and now they want to steal our properties. Inhuman from every aspect!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
stealthcoin will be invencible in November just before my new year holiday in hawaii
north shore wait for me  Cool

I will trust you  Tongue

Check your messages.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
emilioMann, That was not FUD attempt.  

You are nervous because of Bob dumped and you now realize coin is not invincible.  

It will be ok...trustme, the coin is good.,,java is good.

lol, maybe it's the fault of my English
Apologize me, shogun47

If StealthSend prevails in November i will order ATM machines for trading Fiat to BTC,XST and distribute all of them across Cyprus. Government is kicking our ass over here and i would like to see my country as one of the leading countries for anonymous transactions.

If StealthSend succeeds  we will be shinengold!!!  

the government of my country also is a motherfucker abusive tax collector to fill the pockets of corrupt politicians.
ps4 was released here costing 2000 dollars
a macbook costs 4000 dollars
a camaro costs 250000 dollars
Activity: 238
Bravo  Grin
Lets get this out quick  Cool
Jump to: