Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 333. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
when stealth market be released stealthcoin will be worth like gold

While I have been here from the start just like you, you have been the most vocal, to the point I believe you hurt this coin.
Care to wager on the six digit prediction you have?
Would love to be wrong and you win but I know that is not happening.

what happened my friend? Do you sold your coins yesterday?

No sir, far from it.  Just tired of your cheerleading act where you run to other threads to post.
Put your money where your mouth is, wager me since you are so sure with your predictions.
Xtent this is your opinion but we have also been in other coins for the last 6 months, so you are not the only one with experience but if you had taken the time and the invitation from Hondo to join testing stealthtext you would think otherwise.

Stealthtext or not, are you going to speculate six digits?

If you already sold please move to your other coin(s). Why the jealousy and envy of other people who have the guts to hold on?

I have already stated that I did not sell, do you understand that?
Was that clear enough for you?
I can't speak fluent retard like your posts suggest, for that I apologize.
The fact "writer" is even in your username is by far one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.
So if I am not talking towards you or with you, fuck off and read a book, god knows you need it.

By the tone you envy moron already sold most of your coins

Ha ha ha, what did you even say?
Maybe I should quote you so it makes more sense, "are you having a brain of a pea?".

P.S. I love that you called me a moron, without making any sense at all.
Ladies please don't fight. There is enough XST for every lady in this room.

Cool story bro, is that your best?
Call everyone ladies, really that is it?
It was a joke that mentioned to break the ice. What is your problem anyway?
Activity: 154

While I have been here from the start just like you, you have been the most vocal, to the point I believe you hurt this coin.

No sir, far from it.  Just tired of your cheerleading act where you run to other threads to post.
Put your money where your mouth is, wager me since you are so sure with your predictions.
Xtent this is your opinion but we have also been in other coins for the last 6 months, so you are not the only one with experience but if you had taken the time and the invitation from Hondo to join testing stealthtext you would think otherwise.

If you already sold please move to your other coin(s). Why the jealousy and envy of other people who have the guts to hold on?

The fact "writer" is even in your username is by far one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum.
So if I am not talking towards you or with you, fuck off and read a book, god knows you need it.

Maybe I should quote you so it makes more sense, "are you having a brain of a pea?".

Cool story bro, is that your best?
Call everyone ladies, really that is it?

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

Here for you, moron
Also, just 3 more days and you can test it yourself

+1

I saw that too, the "send to" address is in the character string, stealthsend looks legit.

on the video, we see the usual android wallet - nothing special. These purses are so many different coins
FUDER YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TOR TRANSACTION. ( go back to flappy )

I do not see wanting to buy cheap coins!

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Here for you, moron

+1

I saw that too, the "send to" address is in the character string, stealthsend looks legit.

on the video, we see the usual android wallet - nothing special. These purses are so many different coins
FUDER YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND TOR TRANSACTION. ( go back to flappy )
legendary
Activity: 1008

WTF - THIS IS 100 % SCAMMERCOIN

PLEASE STOP SCAM THE PEOPLE ! DEV HAVE A MERCY OF DAYTRADERS ! Sad Grin

My BLEEDING is NOSE

Ahahaha nc one. That made me laugh. Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

My BLEEDING is NOSE
legendary

Here for you, moron

+1

legendary
Fud does NOT work on this coin. Try as much as you like. Fact is #1 on bittrex, fact is Sunday is the day (stealthtext release), fact is Hondo the main developer and leader dev is the MAN!!!
Just deal with it.

if you are so confident in the growth, then why not buy now? After all, you write here that will cost 20k. then buy now

I want to buy more myself, but running out of BTC. Seriously, are you having a brain of a pea?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

http://short.cc/foryoumoron.jpg

Here for you, moron

+1

Activity: 181

Fud does NOT work on this coin. Try as much as you like. Fact is #1 on bittrex, fact is Sunday is the day (stealthtext release), fact is Hondo the main developer and leader dev is the MAN!!!
Just deal with it.

if you are so confident in the growth, then why not buy now? After all, you write here that will cost 20k. then buy now
No more BTC my friend, but if i had the BTC i would definetly buy.
legendary
Activity: 924
FUDERS DO NOT UNDERSTAND TOR TRANSACTION.
price on high have quite long
who has made ?
i coming sold out
i think it not on high forever
let's look at the facts Undecided
Heard that one before...next day they were cursing theirselves.
Just deal with it.

Jump to: