Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 337. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hi. Can someone please help me get my wallet to sync? I lurked this forum in the beginning when stealth coin first came out. Haven't been on in awhile until recently. I have the latest wallet version and it stays stuck around 73000 blocks. Ive tried many times opening and closing the wallet but will not do anything.
Just go at the first page of this bitcointalk thread and scroll down at the WALLET section to find what to do if you have sync issues.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Still chugging...  this is real tech, what don't they get...  not pipe dream
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
lol @ 5400 and steamrolling everything... insane...
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi. Can someone please help me get my wallet to sync? I lurked this forum in the beginning when stealth coin first came out. Haven't been on in awhile until recently. I have the latest wallet version and it stays stuck around 73000 blocks. Ive tried many times opening and closing the wallet but will not do anything.
legendary
Activity: 938
Why are bids being placed higher than ask ?

Seems fishy..  like trying to keep the price up..
legendary
Umm the tech is REAL, the release is REAL, it will be here in a couple of days.  This is actually a follow through.  This isn't a quick let's pump for another anon coin...  This is the real fuckin' McCoy!

Based on pumps as of late, all whales would have exited already.  Even if/when they decide to, people will still be buying.  This is a portfolio holder!
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
I'm a little late to this party but bought in at 4800 anyway. Seems it still has a lot of upside potential. Hoping anyway.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Wow...  Stealthcoin got it first...  God job devs...  Anon SMS will become the future of crypto.  Who wants to sit on their computer when you can send loot via SMS on your cell phone.  I mean holy shit!!!!

yep, and it will can be done also with a non smartphone.
Any cellphone with java and sms will can send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted sms message
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i think the best time to sell now and buy at 2500-3000

Huge dump soon coming...sell while you can before panic set in.

You'd be lucky.. We won't be seeing 3k again

Agreed this has plenty of legs on it. 20k IMO
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

With this coin, it feels like this is just the beginning. Sell your coins, I've been there 12 hours ago. But charts dont lie. I haven't seen action like this since dark or cloak. We're the talk of the town - and crypto really is only a town.
Activity: 159

Activity: 42
Wow...  Stealthcoin got it first...  God job devs...  Anon SMS will become the future of crypto.  Who wants to sit on their computer when you can send loot via SMS on your cell phone.  I mean holy shit!!!!

I know eh. This is why I'm stocking up. Hondo is a great dev and this coin will be worth at least 500K in the near future.
Activity: 29
With a market cap of only $500k this coin is stupidly undervalued. Have been trying to buy for the past few hours with difficulty. Oh well got some a bit more than the price I had in mind. But I have a feeling this will boom soon.
legendary
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
When that app drops this coin will see 20K. Mark my words. It's like my crypto wet-dream this coin!

I've heard from one of the beta-testers that it works flawlessly and could become the new standard. And I'm tempted to believe them. Finally I'm in a very unique anon coin at the very beginning.

When that app drops this coin will see 20K. Mark my words. It's like my crypto wet-dream this coin!

I've heard from one of the beta-testers that it works flawlessly and could become the new standard. And I'm tempted to believe them. Finally I'm in a very unique anon coin at the very beginning.

+1 - cant wait!!! NSA can eat shit now.

you guys can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

WOW, that is impressive!
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Seen all the fuss earlier and bought some on a hunch. 25k at 2000 sat. Emm emm yeah yeah!
Time to sell

Sell on news / release. We are still buying on the rumor. Yeeehaww
Jump to: