Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 328. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Lots of thing hapenning with XST. I am glad that I did not sold coins when it was low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You have an opportunity here to be a part of something huge, take it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
nah, this was only handful of guys. but looks like they have been filling their boats.

Yeah it was obvious they only wanted to get in before it explodes.

I can't blame them. Who wouldn't want to be part of the next Dark? Everyone who sells on its way up wil be sorry and buy back later.

Exactly.

Let's get the weak hands out, so the price can really rise!  Cheesy

How high do you think it can go? Still time to catch the train?
Activity: 322
nah, this was only handful of guys. but looks like they have been filling their boats.

Yeah it was obvious they only wanted to get in before it explodes.

I can't blame them. Who wouldn't want to be part of the next Dark? Everyone who sells on its way up wil be sorry and buy back later.

Exactly.

Let's get the weak hands out, so the price can really rise!  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Looks like someone wants to try and ruffle a few feathers with some fud to get some cheap Xst. It's ok fudsters, place a bid and accept Stealth as the one true coin.
Fuders dump their XST coins they have no more power for dump price.

They'll repent and buy back in. Who would want to miss out? This is gonna go DRK levels and you want to get in on the ground floor. The community is strong and the dev is amazing.

XST is love, XST is life.

+1 on this
It definitely reminds darkcoin in every aspect. Community,value,tech,speculation,strong dev!!! The only difference is this dev delivers better with no much hype than darkcoin's dev.

Out of the box XST was better than most of the anon coins.

The dev team came out saying that they believed that within the next six months, XST will be the primary private currency used. They didn't come out with fancy charts and graphs and a bunch of far reaching, over-the-top promises. When people were bitching early on about the price not rising fast enough, and dumping their coins, the devs stated that they weren't worried about the short-term price.
Hondo knows that his work will speak for itself and that if people want true anonymous transactions they will use XST. What's coming out on Sunday is BIG. I believe blockchain obfuscation will be BIGGER.
In a sea of "hype and empty promise" coins...XST will shine.  Cool

Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 924
Looks like someone wants to try and ruffle a few feathers with some fud to get some cheap Xst. It's ok fudsters, place a bid and accept Stealth as the one true coin.

They'll repent and buy back in. Who would want to miss out? This is gonna go DRK levels and you want to get in on the ground floor. The community is strong and the dev is amazing.

+1 on this
It definitely reminds darkcoin in every aspect. Community,value,tech,speculation,strong dev!!! The only difference is this dev delivers better with no much hype than darkcoin's dev.
+ very smart developer Hondo
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Not had much luck with cryptos.

I'm on this.. See what happens.

Been trying to build from the ground up since I started.
Lets see if I can do something here.

Hopefully. Smiley
Activity: 151
This isn't a pump&dump.
These are big investors discovering a new and revolutionary currency that will launch an amazing app in just three days.
Most of the big players have yet to come to this party.
Do not be surprised if stealthcoin hit a volume record of bittrex in the next days.
Just noob investors are dumping.
This party's just beginning.

This is true. Maybe some insiders know more about the final release of Stealthtext and Stealthrelay than we do, that could explain the exploding demand. Mouth to mouth propaganda, mostly because of yesterdays unexpected rise.

It's not exactly inside info, it got confirmed on irc a couple hours ago.

Hondo invited members of the stealthcoin community to test the product(stealthtext) together before the release, so some of the community knows that this is isn't just a pump&dump, but actually a true innovation.
Activity: 151

+1 on this
This isn't a pump&dump.
These are big investors discovering a new and revolutionary currency that will launch an amazing app in just three days.
Most of the big players have yet to come to this party.
Do not be surprised if stealthcoin hit a volume record of bittrex in the next days.
Just noob investors are dumping.
This party's just beginning.

This is true. Maybe some insiders know more about the final release of Stealthtext and Stealthrelay than we do, that could explain the exploding demand. Mouth to mouth propaganda, mostly because of yesterdays unexpected rise.

It's not exactly inside info, it got confirmed on irc a couple hours ago.
Wait a minute. I thought Bob was trying to send to Alice.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 938
*Looks at the orderbook*  Roll Eyes
In 24 hours only those who love encrypted sms chat will hold XST and whales will be on to the next.

Dealers brought btc to star status.. i'm thinking they will like this.
Activity: 192
*Looks at the orderbook*  Roll Eyes
Yup, the very definition of a pump&dump. In 24 hours only those who love encrypted sms chat will hold XST and whales will be on to the next.
legendary
Activity: 1232
So is this the new Bobsurplus pump and dump coin?
Activity: 314
einc.io
Looks like 10k is possible if this pump carries on  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo