Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 335. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I'm glad I bought in at 1.8K.

I haven't seen this type of action since the first BTCD rise.

I feel this has a lot further to go.
Activity: 336
What the fuck is happening with this coin Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

WTF? you must really dumb to come up with this FUD. the screen don't fit all characters, try to check all character from right to left. What a dumb moron
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
when stealth market be released stealthcoin will be worth like gold

While I have been here from the start just like you, you have been the most vocal, to the point I believe you hurt this coin.
Care to wager on the six digit prediction you have?
Would love to be wrong and you win but I know that is not happening.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
when stealth market be released stealthcoin will be worth like gold
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 192
If you didn't get out at 6k, there's still time.
legendary
Activity: 924
Whether the current price is due to manipulation or it's a natural rise...XST is the real deal...with a transparent dev team that will be delivering real innovation. This isn't another "empty promises" coin.

Hondo will be regarded as a leading pioneer in crypto...
The best developer ever.
legendary
Activity: 1008
StealthCoin is now #1 at Bittrex. It's getting noticed by the big boys.
Getting ready guys...
Activity: 252
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Whether the current price is due to manipulation or it's a natural rise...XST is the real deal...with a transparent dev team that will be delivering real innovation. This isn't another "empty promises" coin.

Hondo will be regarded as a leading pioneer in crypto...

Yep, this is not manipulation. This is an adjust to real value that this coin has. A value with 6 digits or more.
few people knew stealthcoin, the dev team and what is being done by them but things are changing
Activity: 322
I have to laugh for a moment, all these brand new people in the thread chasing the dream.  This is mot just this coin, it happens in all of them when a pump happens.
There is a big difference my friend. Every new dev hype his coin and delivers minimal but in this case everything is transparent. Great work Hondo!

I've been here since the beginning. This team has never hyped their coin.

They've always been about developing the best anon coin out there while maintaining transparency to the community.

These guys will deliver...you will see.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Someone it´s going to dump so hard on you guys...
Soon 200k......1million.......

Want to make a bet on this?
Can have someone trustworthy in the community escrow it.
I have to laugh for a moment, all these brand new people in the thread chasing the dream.  This is mot just this coin, it happens in all of them when a pump happens.
There is a big difference my friend. Every new dev hype his coin and delivers minimal but in this case everything is transparent. Great work Hondo!

Well my friend, this shit is funny.  I have been here since the start, even mined it when the devs fucked that up.  I still hold a good amount and can say this coin is not delivering much in time.  I am in other coins also that have skyrocketed way past what is happening here.
Just watched a guy playing with an sms build wallet. Pretty rough gui but it is looking good.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 151
Activity: 181
Stealthdumping is coming Grin
Jump to: