Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 342. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Ultra mega pump! That or damn fine bot Emiliomann made. Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
you will have to clarify that last post, it escapes me.

I wouldn't pursue it. There are a few here who are hypersensitive to any comments which are contrary to their internal narrative about this coin.
Activity: 154
you will have to clarify that last post, it escapes me.
Activity: 151
Who cares about buy support when you have steady rise at the price. Buy support will eventually come with the steady rise it exists right now. Weak hands are already out...

weak hands .... when that phrase starts appearing in threads it is definitely time to sell ....

And when I say go rhino it means it's time to take a shit.
Who cares about buy support when you have steady rise at the price. Buy support will eventually come with the steady rise it exists right now. Weak hands are already out...

weak hands .... when that phrase starts appearing in threads it is definitely time to sell ....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
you know nothing, jon snow

what, about buy support? 1 btc to 16. what is it i don't know red haired woman of the north

noooooo i'm a big man without hair from the south

what, about buy support? 1 btc to 16. what is it i don't know red haired woman of the north
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Yea. Buy support just is not there. Any news in the pipeline ...?
Took profits in this little bump. Still holding a bit but I don't see the r/r in being a believer here.

That's where I am at. Cleared out a good portion of my positions from yesterday, nice profits, but I am bearish on the coin long-term.
Took profits in this little bump. Still holding a bit but I don't see the r/r in being a believer here.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
I have stated it multiple times in this thread, that if Hondo was to reach out to jl777, the price would increase drastically.
They are looking for more coins for SuperNET currently.
Believe me, he is working some magic, I am a large BTCD holder and have watched my wallet increase like no other coin.

Take another great example.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who ever sold at this small pump i really doubt if he will be able to buy back in at the same price as he sold.

That's not important. btc is important. Whoever bought at 900 and sold at 1800 to 2400 made 100% profit and will do it again, only this time he has more money for huger swings. We could be in a price-loop for a while - or at least until the next dev-update (scheduled in a week, if I'm remembering right).

Your right, if there is a price-loop, but what if your in a situation where the price get's pumped beyond your profit and doesn't drop back down? Then you would have to exceed your profits just to get back in.

It's all about timing. Nobody knows if or when that will happen, but if it does, those that held onto their coins will be rewarded.

Everybody sets their own trading rules. Some people risk more than others for greater gains.
I have stated it multiple times in this thread, that if Hondo was to reach out to jl777, the price would increase drastically.
They are looking for more coins for SuperNET currently.
Believe me, he is working some magic, I am a large BTCD holder and have watched my wallet increase like no other coin.
Who ever sold at this small pump i really doubt if he will be able to buy back in at the same price as he sold.

That's not important. btc is important. Whoever bought at 900 and sold at 1800 to 2400 made 100% profit and will do it again, only this time he has more money for huger swings. We could be in a price-loop for a while.

The price hasn't tempted me to sell yet, I am in from 400 sat to 750 sat.

But why? Charts don't lie, you could have doubled up! Why not take what's yours?
Because being here from the beginning you would understand that still it is not the time to sell. At the end of the month you should start even thinking of it.

Agree to disagree. Wink I'm not talking about leaving XST, I'm talking about selling at the top and buying at the bottom.

I dont think i would be able to collect back the investment that i currently have at the moment since i already tried this several times before with other investments.

I understand. But why do you have a investment so big you won't be able to sell it quick without crashing the price to much? Buy and hold is so 2013. Wink

Ckeck the rich list every day until the end of the month. Top 10 addresses and see there investment untouched by more than 1 month.

Nobody even tries to collect fast profit.

That's not important. btc is important. Whoever bought at 900 and sold at 1800 to 2400 made 100% profit and will do it again, only this time he has more money for huger swings. We could be in a price-loop for a while.

But why? Charts don't lie, you could have doubled up! Why not take what's yours?
Because being here from the beginning you would understand that still it is not the time to sell. At the end of the month you should start even thinking of it.

Agree to disagree. Wink I'm not talking about leaving XST, I'm talking about selling at the top and buying at the bottom.

I don't get it either. Seems foolish to not lock in some profits, scale down positions in preparation for the next inevitable dip.

I dont think i would be able to collect back the investment that i currently have at the moment since i already tried this several times before with other investments.

Jump to: