Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 364. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 11
My stealth coin folder in app data on win 7 is over 50gb in size. Any ideas why?

After installing the new wallet 1.1.1.1 old "debug.log" still in the folder.
Delete this file
Will create a new debug.log file will be much smaller than the old one.
Sorry for my English

Thanks but restarting the debug.log does not stop it growing very quickly - even with v 1.1.1.1

You are correct, restarting doesn't.  But the new wallet v 1.1.1.1 does stop it from growing large quickly.  Mine had completely filled the hard drive.  But is fine now.
I solve my problem earlier. I had many operations with 1 XST and minting all the time. Just send your coins to another wallet and resend in 1 operation. All your money will mine at same time with only 1 warning, not hundreds.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
My stealth coin folder in app data on win 7 is over 50gb in size. Any ideas why?

Delete this file
Sorry for my English

Thanks but restarting the debug.log does not stop it growing very quickly - even with v 1.1.1.1

You are correct, restarting doesn't.  But the new wallet v 1.1.1.1 does stop it from growing large quickly.  Mine had completely filled the hard drive.  But is fine now.
Activity: 150

Delete this file
Sorry for my English

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
stealthcoin needs a pr.
could be worth 30x more at least

Yes, we can do that. I can gauranteed we can publish the PR to Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal and Reuter etc.. if someone could write the juicy PR and have permission from Hondo. Please pm me your article about StealthCoin and I will ask Hondo and will then publish it.

I personally believed right now is not the time for StealthCoin to have the PR because StealthCoin still have nothing or not much thing. We need white paper, screenshot, anon BETA or something to prove we're the first TOR+anon crypto coin. We can't just have empty pump and hype like other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
stealthcoin needs a pr.
could be worth 30x more at least
Activity: 213
I think it would be very useful if the Dev team could check these Reddit's intermittently. I think comments directly from the Dev team will carry a lot more credibility than Stealthcoin users. Someone has already asked why Stealthcoin is better than Bitcoin, for example.

I am not trying to dictate how the Dev team spend their time - just an idea to try to boost awareness.

Please up-vote if you agree with the posts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2e9yjp/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2e68s0/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX

This is a test for future features
Hondo is the dev team leader

We spent some time to fix a few things in the wallet. Mostly we put in alert messaging that informs users when a new version of the wallet is available. Also, some users have experienced very large log files (debug.log). We fixed that as well. These wallets are version 1.1.1.1. An official announcement will be made soon.

Below are links to the updated wallets. The OP will be updated soon, along with the website. Everyone but me is asleep right now, so I decided to post the links before I go to bed.

-- Hondo
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX
Activity: 213
I have created a Reddit to try to raise awareness of Stealthcoin in the TOR community. Please can you upvote the post if you agree with it. Let's try to build some awareness ahead of the next few release dates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2e68s0/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

Good, these days reddit thread is very important to success of any coin.
Community love to read and comment on reddit, if we will get good response from there
then surely we will succeed what we want, just keep talkative on that thread.

Agreed, I think it needs to be placed on the blackmarket reddit as well - If anything, it will bring it to vendors attention who might be intrigued to hear of a viable TOR coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets

Done. Please up vote here:  http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2e9yjp/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/
Activity: 308
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
What's the latest development with this coin - and what's around the corner?

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Delete this file
Sorry for my English

I also have a large debug.log even on the new version 1.1.1.1.

Full of these messages: >>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier

My wallet seems to use a significant amount of CPU and network bandwidth also?

POS uses CPU
Activity: 224
What's the latest development with this coin - and what's around the corner?
Activity: 272
I have created a Reddit to try to raise awareness of Stealthcoin in the TOR community. Please can you upvote the post if you agree with it. Let's try to build some awareness ahead of the next few release dates.

Community love to read and comment on reddit, if we will get good response from there

Agreed, I think it needs to be placed on the blackmarket reddit as well - If anything, it will bring it to vendors attention who might be intrigued to hear of a viable TOR coin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Can someone please explain exactly what this means?

Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days

I understand the more coins we have, the more steaking power we have, but not sure how the max 9 days, 15 days etc come into it.

• Coin (input) is eligible to stake 3 days after the transaction that put it in your wallet.
  • Every second it gets a better and better chance to mint as it gets older.
  • But at 9 days after sitting in your wallet, the chances get no better.
  • Every second your coin will earn more and more interest once it mints.
  • But at 15 days, the potential earnings are capped. That means you can't open your wallet after 365 days and earn 20% interest. The most interest you will earn on an input is 0.822% (20% * 15 / 365).

• So if you open your wallet every six months to stake, you'll earn just over 1.65% interest (1.00822 * 1.00822).
  • If you open it every 3 months you'll earn about 3.3% interest.
  • If you open it every 45 days, you'll earn about 6.7% interest.
  • If you open it every 22.5 days, you'll earn about 14% interest.
  • More frequently than that, you'll approach compounding to nearly 22% (based on a nominal APR of 20%).

The last calculation goes like this:

(1 + (0.20 * 3 / 365.0))**(365.0/3) - 1

Can you clarify for me please.  If I open my wallet and leave it open will I get 20% or is it better to keep restarting frequently?
I also have a large debug.log even on the new version 1.1.1.1.

Full of these messages: >>> CheckStakeKernelHash: passed GetKernelStakeModifier

My wallet seems to use a significant amount of CPU and network bandwidth also?
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
debug.log
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Jump to: