Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 363. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Just curious - why is the buy support so thin for this coin? 1BTC worth of sales and it's down from 1k to 600.
Because nothing is happening with this coin now and some prefer to sell and spend their money somewhere else. Maybe will buy later. Price is very stable since 3 weeks or more with only occasional dumps. That means coin is strong but people believe they have a time and buy XST after week or two at same price or cheaper. Maybe its truth.

It looks much more like a steady decline and a general lose of interest in XST.

Sure, fudster.
Better you try to do something to save your copy&paste arcoin after that pathetic and depressing "event on wall street"  LOL

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Just curious - why is the buy support so thin for this coin? 1BTC worth of sales and it's down from 1k to 600.
Because nothing is happening with this coin now and some prefer to sell and spend their money somewhere else. Maybe will buy later. Price is very stable since 3 weeks or more with only occasional dumps. That means coin is strong but people believe they have a time and buy XST after week or two at same price or cheaper. Maybe its truth.

It looks much more like a steady decline and a general lose of interest in XST.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11

Sorry this made me laugh..... Stealthcoin is 1 day from a release date and there is nothing going on? well again thank you for dumping please do it again tonight i have more buys in place lol  i think ill be laughing harder at your comment tomorrow when i make money off all the coin you dumped....
eeeeee... i'm only buying, yyy... i have more then 100K... eee...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Sorry this made me laugh..... Stealthcoin is 1 day from a release date and there is nothing going on? well again thank you for dumping please do it again tonight i have more buys in place lol  i think ill be laughing harder at your comment tomorrow when i make money off all the coin you dumped....
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
I spent tonight hardening the cryptography of our mobile sending platform, adding a couple of layers of security on top of authenticated encryption. These improvements cost a day. My philosophy is to create heavyweight features on which users can rely completely. I'll outline the cryptography in a whitepaper brief that will accompany or shortly follow release.

On or about our release date, we should have the endpoints of the sending platform done with only incomplete part being a basic non-cryptographic message processing utility. We hoped to have this utility written and deployed by release time, but we lost our best web-app developer to another project (hopefully temporarily). The message processing utility is easy to write, but a little more difficult to deploy because it needs to support all the major operating systems to make it generally useful. However, it looks like we are on track to deliver the critical parts of the technology on time, which are a mobile app and wallet changes. We will release the processing utility a few days later. We will need that utility ourselves because we plan a web service around our mobile technology that requires this message processing.

In short, we probably won't have a full pipeline deployed in two days, because we would still need to connect the critical parts (which will be done) using a message processing utility (undone). We will have a proof of concept put together, however, to demonstrate that the platform works.

-- Hondo
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
why this big dump  Huh

No idea, but who ever did dump @ 800, many thanks. Picked up another 61k.

Lucky, I invested everything I had left in the SFR, otherwise I would have also taken
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
why this big dump  Huh

No idea, but who ever did dump @ 800, many thanks. Picked up another 61k.
Activity: 826
getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX

Things must be getting serious...

Not serious. I just tried a blanket cancel. Let me know if these alerts keep popping up on restart. If so, I'll hard code a fix in the next wallet.

-- Hondo

Edit: I just restarted my client and didn't get a popup! I guess I should have tried that sooner.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX

Sorry about the alerts. I need to cancel them. I previously made a little mistake and made the alert number very high, trying to do a blanket cancel of other tests and I'm afraid it has made a few "semi-permanent". I'll work it out. To be honest, it has been a low priority because I've been working on the next phase of the roadmap with absolutely all of my free time (and much of my sleep time too).

I'm happy to report that just today we have overcome some of the biggest technological hurdles by hammering out the cryptography for the next landmark. There are a lot of nuances to establishing secure channels between potentially mobile devices because different platforms have differing ways of wrapping information. Cryptography is done at the level of bits and bytes, but when these bits and bytes are wrapped differently on different platforms, it becomes difficult to determine the best way to pack and unpack them.

The cryptography for the next stage, though, has been hammered out, both in terms of specifications and implementation. We are using a type of cryptography called "authenticated encryption" that is suitable for financial transactions of any size. This cryptography is used by banking institutions and governments to thwart blind tampering with transaction information. It turns out that such tamper resistance is itself a deep issue and requires careful consideration of the cryptography used to ensure it.

I will fix the alert errors, but probably after the I have finished stitching together our mobile technology. I believe we are still on track to make the deadline. If not, it will be only a day or two delay, but at this moment I don't believe the likelihood of missing the release date is very high.

-- Hondo

Awesome. Thanks for keeping us in the loop regarding the development of the coin and the anon system you are working on. Really impressed with the ongoing transparency and updates that you have shown to your investors.

Just remember people; invest in the dev, not the coin.

Sorry about the alerts. I need to cancel them. I previously made a little mistake and made the alert number very high, trying to do a blanket cancel of other tests and I'm afraid it has made a few "semi-permanent". I'll work it out. To be honest, it has been a low priority because I've been working on the next phase of the roadmap with absolutely all of my free time (and much of my sleep time too).

I'm happy to report that just today we have overcome some of the biggest technological hurdles by hammering out the cryptography for the next landmark. There are a lot of nuances to establishing secure channels between potentially mobile devices because different platforms have differing ways of wrapping information. Cryptography is done at the level of bits and bytes, but when these bits and bytes are wrapped differently on different platforms, it becomes difficult to determine the best way to pack and unpack them.

The cryptography for the next stage, though, has been hammered out, both in terms of specifications and implementation. We are using a type of cryptography called "authenticated encryption" that is suitable for financial transactions of any size. This cryptography is used by banking institutions and governments to thwart blind tampering with transaction information. It turns out that such tamper resistance is itself a deep issue and requires careful consideration of the cryptography used to ensure it.

I will fix the alert errors, but probably after the I have finished stitching together our mobile technology. I believe we are still on track to make the deadline. If not, it will be only a day or two delay, but at this moment I don't believe the likelihood of missing the release date is very high.

-- Hondo
Activity: 272
I think it would be very useful if the Dev team could check these Reddit's intermittently. I think comments directly from the Dev team will carry a lot more credibility than Stealthcoin users. Someone has already asked why Stealthcoin is better than Bitcoin, for example.

I am not trying to dictate how the Dev team spend their time - just an idea to try to boost awareness.

Please up-vote if you agree with the posts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2e9yjp/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2e68s0/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

Hondo would be good if you could answer some of the questions on the thread, it's already incentivised one person to pick up some coins. Having your comments would add a lot of credibility.
Activity: 272

Things must be getting serious...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
My stealth coin folder in app data on win 7 is over 50gb in size. Any ideas why?

After installing the new wallet 1.1.1.1 old "debug.log" still in the folder.
Delete this file
Will create a new debug.log file will be much smaller than the old one.
Sorry for my English

Thanks but restarting the debug.log does not stop it growing very quickly - even with v 1.1.1.1

You are correct, restarting doesn't.  But the new wallet v 1.1.1.1 does stop it from growing large quickly.  Mine had completely filled the hard drive.  But is fine now.

do i need to keep  debug.log ? is it ok to delete it every time it get too big ? i've deleted fat debug.log on a different coin wallet with no problem

No, you do not need to keep debug.log. Yes, you can delete it everytime it get too big, that is what I have done.
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
My stealth coin folder in app data on win 7 is over 50gb in size. Any ideas why?

After installing the new wallet 1.1.1.1 old "debug.log" still in the folder.
Delete this file
Will create a new debug.log file will be much smaller than the old one.
Sorry for my English

Thanks but restarting the debug.log does not stop it growing very quickly - even with v 1.1.1.1

You are correct, restarting doesn't.  But the new wallet v 1.1.1.1 does stop it from growing large quickly.  Mine had completely filled the hard drive.  But is fine now.

do i need to keep  debug.log ? is it ok to delete it every time it get too big ? i've deleted fat debug.log on a different coin wallet with no problem
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
stealthcoin needs a pr.
could be worth 30x more at least

Yes, we can do that. I can gauranteed we can publish the PR to Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal and Reuter etc.. if someone could write the juicy PR and have permission from Hondo. Please pm me your article about StealthCoin and I will ask Hondo and will then publish it.

I personally believed right now is not the time for StealthCoin to have the PR because StealthCoin still have nothing or not much thing. We need white paper, screenshot, anon BETA or something to prove we're the first TOR+anon crypto coin. We can't just have empty pump and hype like other coins.

We have a great dev and great community, but we must do more some coins have 150+ pages in 20 days. So the marketing is not good, we must do it better. So for the last time talk every day dev get in the community more. And promote your great coin a lot more...

Dev do you get my mail with ideeeeee's about this coin....

lets grow now   

I solve my problem earlier. I had many operations with 1 XST and minting all the time. Just send your coins to another wallet and resend in 1 operation. All your money will mine at same time with only 1 warning, not hundreds.

All those small transactions keep the coin network healthy.  Each one is a confirmation, many confirmations make received coins get confirmed faster.  Even if less people are trading coins.  Many small Stakes, keeps the blockchain moving.
That's why i had so many transactions but not now because of this problem.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

I solve my problem earlier. I had many operations with 1 XST and minting all the time. Just send your coins to another wallet and resend in 1 operation. All your money will mine at same time with only 1 warning, not hundreds.

All those small transactions keep the coin network healthy.  Each one is a confirmation, many confirmations make received coins get confirmed faster.  Even if less people are trading coins.  Many small Stakes, keeps the blockchain moving.
Jump to: