Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 375. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
i moved coins into my wallet 4 days ago.

i still have a zero Stake balance and i'm not minting.  anything i'm doing wrong?

Probably not. There is a small artifact of peercoin that causes about a 1 to 1.5 day delay before minting once coins are mature. Peercoin has a 30 day maturity, so it's not noticeable in that coin. StealthCoin has a much quicker maturity, so the delay is noticeable. We have a fix to tighten up the actual staking times to agree better with specifications. The fix will probably go into the next release.

You will still earn full interest with the delay, so it does not impact your earnings.

is it ok if my wallet is not encrypted?  or is that necessary?

Why you want to take risk with you coins, encrypting won't take much time.
Just put passphrase and when you staking just unlock it.

How do I unlock, my friend?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

i still have a zero Stake balance and i'm not minting.  anything i'm doing wrong?

Probably not. There is a small artifact of peercoin that causes about a 1 to 1.5 day delay before minting once coins are mature. Peercoin has a 30 day maturity, so it's not noticeable in that coin. StealthCoin has a much quicker maturity, so the delay is noticeable. We have a fix to tighten up the actual staking times to agree better with specifications. The fix will probably go into the next release.

You will still earn full interest with the delay, so it does not impact your earnings.

Why you want to take risk with you coins, encrypting won't take much time.
Just put passphrase and when you staking just unlock it.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
08/05/2014 11:16:51 AM    
BUY
   0.00001000    160073.94666261    1.60073946
08/05/2014 11:11:27 AM    
BUY
   0.00001040    160073.94666261    1.66476904

nice Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
can you mint XST in a wallet that is not encrypted?

Yes.

thank you sir.  i believe i'm just stuck in a bit of limbo, since technically my coins should have matured by now.  i'll keep an eye on it and hopefully start minting soon, and i'll also soon be encrypting it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

If you want a secure wallet, it is IMPERATIVE that you have your wallet encrypted.  Once you encrypt you can then unlock for staking only.

yes i appreciate that.  but just for clarity to help me troubleshoot.  can someone please give me a "yes" or "no" answer to the following question:

can you mint XST in a wallet that is not encrypted?

If you want a secure wallet, it is IMPERATIVE that you have your wallet encrypted.  Once you encrypt you can then unlock for staking only.

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Activity: 197

Is your wallet unlocked or locked?

unlocked i believe.  i have not encrypted it, if thats the same thing

You really really really really, and I mean really really need to give it a passphrase.  A user just lost his voot because of no passphrase.  But his stealth was saved with one.  
Then unlock it for staking and you should start up shortly
Activity: 417

Wallet have to be encrypted and currently unlocked

unlocked i believe.  i have not encrypted it, if thats the same thing

Activity: 272
Hey guy's help this guy out he's deciding on which coin to invest - these small opportunities are sometimes fruitful.

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2cf3fl/looking_to_invest_pitch_your_favorite_coin/
Activity: 305
We've been doing some server migration so port forwarding is not working yet on the explorer server.

The alternate (un-forwarded) URL for the premine address is http://explorer.argakiig.us:2750/a/s8kn

This link has been added to the OP.

Sorry about any confusion. We should have the server issues sorted out in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
0.045 received from Koontas, thank you!

We will be using funds to vote at BTC38 until it gets too expensive.

Then as a community we should decide if Cryptsy is worth voting for. It would basically cost 1.5 - 2 btc to get to the top.

Thoughts?

how much each vote in btc38, my friend?

Current price - 0.00245 and increases with each vote.
Or, we can put that towards Cryptsy or another exchange.

In the end, we'll definitely need the help of REAL votes. Just hoping if we can skyrocket to 250+, it will get some more attention by traders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Then as a community we should decide if Cryptsy is worth voting for. It would basically cost 1.5 - 2 btc to get to the top.

Thoughts?

how much each vote in btc38, my friend?
Activity: 126
Last message about hack. i found it. People that will know it can PB me. (looks in a wallet from another coin! So nothing with xst)
i will not share it because people don't like it  Grin

Good day
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Thoughts?

Nice to see that Koontas is an investor in XST, as he is a big player in crypto and nice person to boot.
Jump to: