Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 376. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All xst people,

So when i have a problem with a coin on Bittrex i can not talk about that? Dennis is one of the people who is always promoot xst. Sorry i don't like that we all in or out and we try to help each. I give a lot of coins away to help promoting because a like this coin. When their are people react like a bank or government psssss don't talk then they are ......I don't like this sorry... I like Xst but try to help when some one needs help....

Thanks 

+1 Thanks! Rob!!

All I can do is read your posts as a Captain Philips pirate.  It is really the only way I can sort your posts out.

somalia's don't have internet
Activity: 154
All xst people,

So when i have a problem with a coin on Bittrex i can not talk about that? Dennis is one of the people who is always promoot xst. Sorry i don't like that we all in or out and we try to help each. I give a lot of coins away to help promoting because a like this coin. When their are people react like a bank or government psssss don't talk then they are ......I don't like this sorry... I like Xst but try to help when some one needs help....

Thanks 

+1 Thanks! Rob!!

All I can do is read your posts as a Captain Philips pirate.  It is really the only way I can sort your posts out.
All xst people,

Thanks 

+1 Thanks! Rob!!
All xst people,

Thanks 

What are you talking about?

The only thing that was said is that this is not a place to talk about issues that are NOT related to XST, such as bittrex accounts being hacked...  The two issues that took up pages of this thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with XST other than the users happened to lose some along with other coins... 

What's wrong once again to discuss the safety of the more there is a reason for this? Let the XST holders once again to think about security, what's wrong? It can prevent further loss. Instead of helping each other start bickering what to write and what not, and various accusations. To that already when the topic is discussed and people help each other - it can attract new users and to show that coin is alive and community is strong. This is for those who are pursuing a purely practical purposes and not very willing to help others XST holders.
The only thing that is necessary to allocate the problem is not XST, this is a problem common security.

+1

No discus futher about thuis guys.

I have make a new topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-account-hacked-723130  where people can give tips and more together
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

You must have really spent a lot of time putting that together...  Go back to the ARcoin thread, you deserve to be scammed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What's wrong once again to discuss the safety of the more there is a reason for this? Let the XST holders once again to think about security, what's wrong? It can prevent further loss. Instead of helping each other start bickering what to write and what not, and various accusations. To that already when the topic is discussed and people help each other - it can attract new users and to show that coin is alive and community is strong. This is for those who are pursuing a purely practical purposes and not very willing to help others XST holders.
The only thing that is necessary to allocate the problem is not XST, this is a problem common security.

The problem with going overboard talking about personal computer and exchange security is that trolls see it as an opportunity to spread FUD about the coin. Also, if there are too many "OMG warez my coinz?" posts, then new users will be frightened away. Security is important, but security boils down to a list of good practices, not a montage of frightening anecdotes.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
All xst people,

Thanks 

The only thing that was said is that this is not a place to talk about issues that are NOT related to XST, such as bittrex accounts being hacked...  The two issues that took up pages of this thread had absolutely NOTHING to do with XST other than the users happened to lose some along with other coins... 

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
anyone selling large quantity of XST p2p?

edit: please send me PM if so

unfortunately they just want to prevent the stealthcoin to appreciate in value
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
anyone selling large quantity of XST p2p?

edit: please send me PM if so
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Yeh thats the problem its removed from this forum but some people burn down dennis here, he always so good for XST but some people here react like a as.... So when you like this coin help when you can, when some one needs help.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Vote update:

BTC38 now 53 votes thanks Koontas!

74   XST   Stealthcoin   53   0.05875
All xst people,

Thanks 

Activity: 132
You guys did such a great job on the site, ARcoin stole that too!

Thus the problem with open source software...

i dont care at all, i think coin competition is good, but ppl like this guy who just flame other coin topics is just sad, for some reason coins are open source right? competition is good, flame kids not, whish best for this coin, cheers
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
All xst people,

Thanks 
You guys did such a great job on the site, ARcoin stole that too!

Thus the problem with open source software...
legendary
0.045 received from Koontas, thank you!

We will be using funds to vote at BTC38 until it gets too expensive.

Then as a community we should decide if Cryptsy is worth voting for. It would basically cost 1.5 - 2 btc to get to the top.

Thoughts?
Activity: 272
Thanks Hondo!

What XST really needs to establish a little momentum while the wallet upgrades are worked on is some community involvement in voting.
I'm disappointed at our current voting. Only a couple seem to care about XST!

We need to land a 2nd major market to establish XST long-term.

I just got my 0.6 btc in required volume on BTC38 and also bought 12 mBTC in votes. If anyone would like to purchase BTC38 votes, please send to:

1NPNkGmygxZLSVVaxtbDX3CiKvj3hvj6ED

and I will vote on your behalf with the funds and post here.

I ask that everyone respond they have voted, emailed/chatted, opened a ticket, or tweeted at these exchanges that they have added us!

@cryptsy @hitbtc @btc38com @BTC38Exchange @btc38Ehang @btercom @Poloniex @MintPalExchange
[email protected] Ticket: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
[email protected]
[email protected] (and Skype)
[email protected] / [email protected]
[email protected] Ticket https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

VOTE on BTC38 XST/BTC http://www.btc38.com - Vote for XST! (0.6 btc in trading required)
VOTE on HitBTC XST/BTC http://www.hitbtc.com - Vote for XST!
VOTE on Cryptsy XST/BTC https://www.cryptsy.com - Vote for XST!

I have tweeted and contacted all of the above exchanges multiple times. Let's show our strength as a community as I have confirmed this is usually how they pick whats coins to add.

voted multiple times on Cryptsy will get on the other exchanges to - thanks for your efforts!
legendary
Voting update:

8/3
HitBTC 52
Cryptsy 105
BTC38 28
legendary
Thanks Hondo!

What XST really needs to establish a little momentum while the wallet upgrades are worked on is some community involvement in voting.
I'm disappointed at our current voting. Only a couple seem to care about XST!

We need to land a 2nd major market to establish XST long-term.

I just got my 0.6 btc in required volume on BTC38 and also bought 12 mBTC in votes. If anyone would like to purchase BTC38 votes, please send to:

1NPNkGmygxZLSVVaxtbDX3CiKvj3hvj6ED

and I will vote on your behalf with the funds and post here.

I ask that everyone respond they have voted, emailed/chatted, opened a ticket, or tweeted at these exchanges that they have added us!

@cryptsy @hitbtc @btc38com @BTC38Exchange @btc38Ehang @btercom @Poloniex @MintPalExchange
[email protected] Ticket: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
[email protected]
[email protected] (and Skype)
[email protected] / [email protected]
[email protected] Ticket https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step1

VOTE on BTC38 XST/BTC http://www.btc38.com - Vote for XST! (0.6 btc in trading required)
VOTE on HitBTC XST/BTC http://www.hitbtc.com - Vote for XST!
VOTE on Cryptsy XST/BTC https://www.cryptsy.com - Vote for XST!

I have tweeted and contacted all of the above exchanges multiple times. Let's show our strength as a community as I have confirmed this is usually how they pick whats coins to add.
Activity: 272
unfortunately two months without any real progress can spell death for a coin, especially if volume tapers off. it might be a better idea to lead with smaller, more manageable updates that can be easily implemented over the coming weeks rather than leave everyone waiting on one big reveal at the end of september.

while you may have the best intentions, it's a bad idea to ignore that news and activity goes a long way towards keeping new alts on the PR radar.

The team has discussed your post, and we agree with everything you say.

We are developing a plan to rearrange the roadmap a little (keeping the release date for StealthSend fixed). Our plan is to move up wallet enhancements to fill the gap. Also, it's not on the roadmap, but we have fairly aggressive efforts to establish markets. We don't really advertise that fact, because we can only try to seed market building. The actual market has to take care of the rest. Hopefully, we will provide an instrument that facilitates a growing market.

To address the time frame, we know that 2 months is a long time in the altcoin universe. However, we are working on implementing new cryptographic technology that will address the biggest issues with current anon implementations. These changes are unique, so we aren't worried about price dips ourselves. In the end, the price will reach an equilibrium based on the technology we ultimately release, which is exceedingly likely to be unique at the time of release.

We understand that investors in StealthCoin are more concerned with short term price fluctuations. We are sensitive to these concerns, and that's why we have decided to implement wallet improvements while we work on the anonymity tech. The other core developers and I are more focused on anon and infrastructure rather than on the cool bells and whistles we hope to see the wallet. For that reason, we are going to find a good Qt dev to work on the wallet features while we crank away at the anon tech.

Once we settle on a plan (and find a good Qt dev), we'll update the roadmap.

--Hondo

Thanks for the update Hondo!

Jump to: