Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 379. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I have 24 active connections. Never had a problem with any wallet. Bittrex has 20 active connections (https://bittrex.com/Status). But somehow you can't do anything right, you fucking troll.

The problems people are reporting are with 2FA and bittrex (possibly). Don't try to jump on board and hang shit on stealth.

Sorry, I thought this is where we talked about stuff going on. I am new to crypto and to forums. If have questions or concerns I thought this would be where I could get them answered. You are right, I guess, I can't do anything right. I have been having problems from the start and they were solved by following the solutions given in this forum. Things have been right as rain since the new wallet and until just now. Maybe calling everyone trolls is how it works. I don't know. New guy here and this is the 1st coin I have been involved in. I had mined a little here and there over the last month just trying to learn. I have high hopes for the coin and I have been mining on wafflepool just to make more BTC so I can try to buy a little more XST. Every 3 days I make enough for a payout of a whole .005BTC to buy more. I don't have much compared to you big fish. I will pm someone if I have questions in the future so you don't have to be bothered. Thanks.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Bittrex.com
Aug 2nd / From: Richie

Wallets infrastructure under mandatory Azure maintenance

As we alluded to last night, Azure has a maintenance window starting at 20:00 PDT that will affect all our wallet servers. We expect wallet servers to be up and down most of the night, including the bitcoin wallets. We will try to minimize downtime, but it will take some time for us to bring things back up clean and audited.

/chill maybe your btc are there
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Well, something screwy is going on. HunterS and mrdennis get hacked and coins stolen. I sent my coins from bittrex to wallet...20 min later I go to send a little bit to mrdennis to help him out (I don't have much) and I have a runtime error showing at the bottom of the wallet. Oh crap! I saw what happened to HunterS so I closed it out completely and with my heart thumping, I start it back up and....whew! My coins are still there! BUT...now it will not sync past block 30142 and I only have 7 connections to the network when I had 20+ before. Opening and closing hoping it will start syncing again.

Bookworm! Really thanks for the xst.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well, something screwy is going on. HunterS and mrdennis get hacked and coins stolen. I sent my coins from bittrex to wallet...20 min later I go to send a little bit to mrdennis to help him out (I don't have much) and I have a runtime error showing at the bottom of the wallet. Oh crap! I saw what happened to HunterS so I closed it out completely and with my heart thumping, I start it back up and....whew! My coins are still there! BUT...now it will not sync past block 30142 and I only have 7 connections to the network when I had 20+ before. Opening and closing hoping it will start syncing again.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8046182

I have 24 active connections. Never had a problem with any wallet. Bittrex has 20 active connections (https://bittrex.com/Status). But somehow you can't do anything right, you fucking troll.

The problems people are reporting are with 2FA and bittrex (possibly). Don't try to jump on board and hang shit on stealth.
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Hee Dev,

Can you also do a little bit for Dennis....
Activity: 546
Guys, sorry for your losses.

Some advice.
1. Don't use same passwords, generate new one every time when you need. Use a password manager with autolocking.
For example: KeePass Password Safe. It has some nice features: "The master key dialog can be shown on a secure desktop, on which almost no keylogger works. Auto-Type can be protected against keyloggers, too."
2. Enable TFA (Two Factor Authentication) on an exchanges and on a mail providers. It's not difficult. For example, you should download Google Authenticator to your Android phone and scan QR-code from an exchange (backup the key to your password manager). But it's not a panacea. Somebody using trojan can intercept TFA code entry to the site and use it. But better with than without TFA.
3. Encrypt your wallets (some wallets has error: checkbox "for mint only" do full unlocking not for mint only but for send coins too).
Don't use server in the conf file if you not need it.
4. Don't work under Administrator. Almost all users works as administrator. This is the biggest vulnerability. Work as a normal user with restricted rights and 95-99% of the vulnerabilities will pass you.
5. Antivirus+firewall.
6. Use a sandbox for untrusted software (for example, the Sandboxie or some antiviruses has it).
7. Use the Windows Update.
8. Create backups of your wallets and password regulary (it's not for secure, it's for your calm).
More safe:
Use virtual machine or standalone computer for trusted wallets and exchanges with 1-8 items (don't copy secret info from host machine to the virtual, use the internal password manager).
And the most difficult - go to Linux for coins and exchanges only with 1-8 except Windows specific.

Sorry to the guys for their loss, that sucks :/.

Cheers to this poster for this.  Very good.  I'm going to check out that password manager, also sanbox is a great idea, I totally forgot about them.  Any recomended sandbx software?
Hee dennis,

I give you 1000xst i'am so sorry for you. I hope some other people help also...

Shocked woww... thats really nice from you Zeerobje! I really this!

ZeeRobje: my adress is RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU

Maby thanks!
Hee dennis,

Shocked woww... thats really nice from you Zeerobje! I really this!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I use lastpass in Firefox myself. And use the maximum allowed characters (16-20) with all character types for generated passwords makes it virtually impossible to brute force. I listen to the Security Now podcast from Twit.tv network and Steve Gibson said a while back that some research had come up on hacks of windows that 95+ % of all attacks would be prevented if people would make themselves a standard user instead of admin. Then just use the admin password when required by certain actions. It sometimes can be a hassle but if a simple change like that keeps bad guys out of my system, I will deal with the small hassles.
Hee dennis,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is happening with XST, why so many hacked, do anyone try to destroying XST coins or it was mistake by user who got hacked.

User error.  It has nothing to do with XST and honestly should be discussed elsewhere. 

Protect your accounts and wallets with good passwords and 2FA where possible.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
What is happening with XST, why so many hacked, do anyone try to destroying XST coins or it was mistake by user who got hacked.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
hey guys, sorry for what happened
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I'm now in contact with bittrex. Hope that i can get back my coins!

Me too!

are you hacked to?

So for now HunterS You en Me?

Sorry to hear man that really sucks. I've got a lot of coins on Bittrex and no theft on my side. Everyone get a solid password manager and authy as security, I think it's time for XST cold storage wallets.

Hey,

I share this on twitter. But it's looks like that more people that used 2FA are hacked. Time to get explain from bittrex

Wait, so Google 2FA was hacked as well? Why do I not believe this? Roll Eyes
Sorry to hear man that really sucks. I've got a lot of coins on Bittrex and no theft on my side. Everyone get a solid password manager and authy as security, I think it's time for XST cold storage wallets.

Just put them in regular wallets and let them stake.
Me too!
are you hacked to?

No. I was saying that I hope you get your coins back.
Activity: 272

Me too!

are you hacked to?

Jump to: