Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 389. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I don't have that much information, may be you can ask current Dev, he is a nice guy.

Bring your dev over here as I wouldn't want to go to another thread and considered as troll
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't have that much information, may be you can ask current Dev, he is a nice guy.
legendary
If you want to talk about StealthCoin go to their forum.

I respect StealthCoin and have nothing against it.

You "respect" StealthCoin because you cloned it and it made you money.  That is not RESPECT.

I didn't clone anything, maybe the guy who started the coin code did.

He is not involved in this coin anymore anyway.

Who "started" this coin?
I see you made the ANN, so did you do any development or pay to have this made?

See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley

Thank you for proving my point.    Move along ignorant, bagholder troll.

And you also move along ignorant, bagholder troll of XST. hahahah

So the question who/which dev run this ARcorn now?

The current dev and his friend who coded the coin started it but the friend is not involved now, only the current one is left.

Are you sure? why did he left?
See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.

ARcoin already has roadmap and it will also implement anonymity on top of TOR, then lets see which coin will have more marketcap.

You "respect" StealthCoin because you cloned it and it made you money.  That is not RESPECT.

Who "started" this coin?

The current dev and his friend who coded the coin started it but the friend is not involved now, only the current one is left.
Activity: 154

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.
legendary

Who "started" this coin?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

ARCoin is a piece of shit.  The dev isn't even a dev.  I can say whatever I want, wherever I want and I've stated nothing but FACTS the so called dev cannot defend himself against (so he deletes posts).

XST is the innovative coin and ARCoin is nothing but an XST clone with a few minor changes (but nothing new).

Piss off troll.

Its funny if a troll calls other person troll. hahahah. Facts are what I am stating you were just trolling the thread and I am accepting that its a clone but its better. I will again come in this thread if I see your post in ARcoin's thread. I also can post anywhere I want and ARcoins dev is working for the coin its enough for me. He solved the wallet problem and we are moving on.

You are a complete moron, HE did not solve the problem.  He paid someone to do it.

You also have not provided any information on how "its better".  Until you can do that nobody gives two shits what you have to say.
hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

Arcoin is dead right now. Look at the bittrex status page. At it's worst, XST had problems synchronizing.

If you don't like others trolling threads, why do you do it?

It is has low volume because of the wallet syncing issue but now it is solved and wallet is updated. The markets will make a move again, just wait and watch.
hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

ARCoin is a piece of shit.  The dev isn't even a dev.  I can say whatever I want, wherever I want and I've stated nothing but FACTS the so called dev cannot defend himself against (so he deletes posts).

XST is the innovative coin and ARCoin is nothing but an XST clone with a few minor changes (but nothing new).

Piss off troll.

Its funny if a troll calls other person troll. hahahah. Facts are what I am stating you were just trolling the thread and I am accepting that its a clone but its better. I will again come in this thread if I see your post in ARcoin's thread. I also can post anywhere I want and ARcoins dev is working for the coin its enough for me. He solved the wallet problem and we are moving on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

Arcoin is dead right now. Look at the bittrex status page. At it's worst, XST had problems synchronizing.

If you don't like others trolling threads, why do you do it?

ARCoin (the dev) is a piece of shit.  He isn't even a dev and he sure as shit couldn't fix his own coin.  I can say whatever I want, wherever I want and I've stated nothing but FACTS the so called dev cannot defend himself against (so he deletes posts).

XST is the innovative coin and ARCoin is nothing but an XST clone with a few minor changes (nothing new).

Piss off troll.  Go support a dev who is going to spend $5500 to put some hookers on wall street to advertise his clone.
Activity: 1005
Okay now I understand why you are snapping at ARcoin dev. I looked at the Stealthcoin and I don't find anything better than ARcoin here. Let me give you some details :

1. ARcoin only 500k coins and XST has over 20 million coins.
2. TOR implemented from starting in ARcoin  and also in Stealthcoin
3. Only 5% pos in ARcoin but 20% POS in XST.
4. ARcoin has webwallet and androidwallet.   XST don't have that.
5. No premine in ARcoin  but premine in XST.

Yes I agree that there were some problems with wallet staking but Dev has  fixed that and very soon bittrex will also enable the wallet again. Even if it is a copy of XST as you say, it is much more cheaper, with low supply and low inflation (POS 5% VS 20%) and active dev , So why should I buy XST ?  I would have never come here and said these things but you have forced me to do this. Now stop trolling on ARcoins thread instead focus on your XST.

Another price surge troll. Welcome to you!

Arcoin devs copy-pasta the coin and copy-pasta all git updates too. The ARcoin android wallet is not a standalone wallet, but a front-end to an online wallet service.

Anyone knows why ICG is traded for 200 satoshi? It has 25M coins in total and promises bitkey anonymity. Why do u think XST surpasses it and will not go 5 times lower?

We started from the bottom, now we're here.

Okay now I understand why you are snapping at ARcoin dev. I looked at the Stealthcoin and I don't find anything better than ARcoin here. Let me give you some details :

1. ARcoin only 500k coins and XST has over 20 million coins.
2. TOR implemented from starting in ARcoin  and also in Stealthcoin
3. Only 5% pos in ARcoin but 20% POS in XST.
4. ARcoin has webwallet and androidwallet.   XST don't have that.
5. No premine in ARcoin  but premine in XST.

Yes I agree that there were some problems with wallet staking but Dev has  fixed that and very soon bittrex will also enable the wallet again. Even if it is a copy of XST as you say, it is much more cheaper, with low supply and low inflation (POS 5% VS 20%) and active dev , So why should I buy XST ?  I would have never come here and said these things but you have forced me to do this. Now stop trolling on ARcoins thread instead focus on your XST.
Does it place on cards only TOR anonymity? Regarding to the TOR coin, it down like 4 times. Seeing the adopter with cloned feature is not what agitates my blood.

More price surge trolls.

Welcome troll! Make yourself at home. Feel free to use all of the well-worn troll themes.

If you like, I can introduce you to the other trolls here. You'll feel peachy among your friends.

Jump to: