Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 388. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No I am not coming around, even if I sold my ARcoins, I will never buy XST. Truly speaking I only bought it for short term but there is no 2nd thought about ARcoin being better than XST, even though it may be a clone.

I'm going to quote that just so I can reference it and laugh at you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The whole wall st thing is hilarious too, not one original thing has come from arcoin.

Well I agree that wall street thing is little out of box and will not help the coin, in-fact affect negatively.

Sounds like you're starting to come around...

No I am not coming around, even if I sold my ARcoins, I will never buy XST. Truly speaking I only bought it for short term but there is no 2nd thought about ARcoin being better than XST, even though it may be a clone.
Activity: 176
Saffroncoin, Bubbacoin, Mushroomcoin, Fishcoin, no I don't have time to check all these craps coin with all the hype and promised.

Hahahaha okay so I did not know that I am banging my head against the wall. You call SFR a crap coin hahahaha, wow how naive you are. You are better here only. If SFR has already done what XST is planning to do in next 3 months than how can it be hype.Lol. Good luck with your investment, I don't know how you choose it.hahaha

you know who is the copy&paste "dev" of arcoin?
He's the scammer "iconic expert". The same who stole 13k dollars of the blackcoin community to make this same "event in wall street".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899
thanks for telling.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The whole wall st thing is hilarious too, not one original thing has come from arcoin.

Well I agree that wall street thing is little out of box and will not help the coin, in-fact affect negatively.

Sounds like you're starting to come around...

Activity: 154
Saffroncoin, Bubbacoin, Mushroomcoin, Fishcoin, no I don't have time to check all these craps coin with all the hype and promised.

Hahahaha okay so I did not know that I am banging my head against the wall. You call SFR a crap coin hahahaha, wow how naive you are. You are better here only. If SFR has already done what XST is planning to do in next 3 months than how can it be hype.Lol. Good luck with your investment, I don't know how you choose it.hahaha

He's the scammer "iconic expert". The same who stole 13k dollars of the blackcoin community to make this same event in wall street.

I don't know about that but how can you be so sure? Any proofs?  btw thanks for telling.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

He's the scammer "iconic expert". The same who stole 13k dollars of the blackcoin community to make this same "event in wall street".

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Saffroncoin, Bubbacoin, Mushroomcoin, Fishcoin, no I don't have time to check all these crap coins with all the hype and promised.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Saffroncoin, Bubbacoin, Mushroomcoin, Fishcoin, no I don't have time to check all these crap coins with all the hype and promised.

Are you serious? I thought you were a sensible man. Do you call this a roadmap? hahaha  . Stealth send in 2 months, wow. If you check SFR(Saffroncoin) all these three features which are on roadmap are already implemented by SFR. In fact they have the best anonymity so far divide into two categories one by bouncing and other by Alias.
legendary
it's a waste of time to talk about other crap coins.
check this out!

Lookin' good
See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.

ARcoin already has roadmap and it will also implement anonymity on top of TOR, then lets see which coin will have more marketcap.

I am sure Arcoin anonymity will come after StealthCoin anonymity. I can bet on this.

I wish you good luck with your investment and hope it makes you some money. Thanks for the conversation
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
READY ? ROUND 1 -> ! FIGHT ! <-
legendary
See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.

ARcoin already has roadmap and it will also implement anonymity on top of TOR, then lets see which coin will have more marketcap.

I am sure Arcoin anonymity will come after StealthCoin anonymity. I can bet on this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

It's doubtful ARcoin will recover from it's current situation, but I already bought a little at the bottom just in case they do. I could double my money.

Probably lost though.
I don't have that much information, may be you can ask current Dev, he is a nice guy.

Bring your dev over here as I wouldn't want to go to another thread and considered as troll

There is also a thing called personal message, which you can use and contact dev. Neither I nor anyone else is your servant, if you want some information just get it.
Jump to: