Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 384. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is XST now trading on cryptoine.com? Limited volume at the moment as I think it was added recently.

Does anyone know the pros/cons of bittrex vs. cryptoine?

cryptoine doesn't really have any advantages over bittrex atm.
Activity: 213
Is XST now trading on cryptoine.com? Limited volume at the moment as I think it was added recently.

Does anyone know the pros/cons of bittrex vs. cryptoine?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Unlock your wallet (if it's locked , if not lock him first) and let check Only for staking . Your coins have to get mature before minting...

im not sure i understand this but i will do more research.  i only just moved coins into my wallet so they are not mature yet
Just lock your wallet with a pass then unlock it but let checked (only for staking) and that's all...after you have to wait for your coins to mature.
Activity: 213
The title of the forum is now Unofficial StealthCoin Forum, everyone is encourage to participate.
Don't worry much as I will donating(transfer registrar) the sites stealthtalk.org and stealthcoin.org plus all the sources and coding if Hondo do request this
My next project is Stealth Outlet

What is the status of Stealth Outlet?

Yes, the project is still on going. I have the outline of what need to be done and already forwarded to coders in Pakistan/India  Grin

Great - what is Stealth Outlet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Unlock your wallet (if it's locked , if not lock him first) and let check Only for staking . Your coins have to get mature before minting...

im not sure i understand this but i will do more research.  i only just moved coins into my wallet so they are not mature yet
legendary
it finally synced.

so my last question is... once i have a stake balance, is forging (PoS) automatic?  or do i have to enable it?

thanks!
it finally synced.

so my last question is... once i have a stake balance, is forging (PoS) automatic?  or do i have to enable it?

thanks!
legendary

Do you have the last version of the wallet ?

v 1.1.01

downloaded from stealth-coin.com website an hour ago
I see . Hope that is not a problem again with the wallet ...mine is working just fine .
Try to send to dev your debug I'm sure it will help you.
Any one knows when the logo on marketcap will change?
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
is the Windows wallet working correctly?  i'm syncing for the first time and its taking ages.  stuck on 20032 blocks remaining

Have you tried closing it and opening again. from time to time the chain likes to freeze while updaing.

yes im restarting it over and over.   appears to make some progress, then jumps back a bunch of blocks.    i'll keep trying.  this should be fixed - doesnt give a lot of confidence to new users.

Nobody have problem with wallet since new update.But i have to say last night i stuck on some block,restart fixed.Minting working fine for me.Need more XST Cheesy

v 1.1.01

downloaded from stealth-coin.com website an hour ago
legendary
is the Windows wallet working correctly?  i'm syncing for the first time and its taking ages.  stuck on 20032 blocks remaining

Have you tried closing it and opening again. from time to time the chain likes to freeze while updaing.

yes im restarting it over and over.   appears to make some progress, then jumps back a bunch of blocks.    i'll keep trying.  this should be fixed - doesnt give a lot of confidence to new users.

is the Windows wallet working correctly?  i'm syncing for the first time and its taking ages.  stuck on 20032 blocks remaining

yes im restarting it over and over.   appears to make some progress, then jumps back a bunch of blocks.    i'll keep trying.  this should be fixed - doesnt give a lot of confidence to new users.
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

The Redesigned Stealth Coin Website Is Live

https://www.stealth-coin.com/

Nice!

Much better than the previous one and delivered ahead of schedule.  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Merit: 257