Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 387. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
saddly the sell walls have become too much, until 1500sats... i dont think there is a human behind these unreasonalbe sells... something is wrong...

We can't stop big investor to sell those coins, they must be bought around 600-700 or below price,
now they are thinking price will go down again that is why they are selling and will rebuy again on lower price.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
I sold to 1.3K... I think that it will fall below 800sat soon!

Hehe,i bought for 700 and im not goin to sell it less then 2k,when it go below 800 im on way to buy again many of them.Im just little bit confuse with minting mine so i need to wait,is good for me that price is again low.
Activity: 322
I sold to 1.3K... I think that it will fall below 800sat soon!
Activity: 742

Are you serious? I thought you were a sensible man. Do you call this a roadmap? hahaha  . Stealth send in 2 months, wow. If you check SFR(Saffroncoin) all these three features which are on roadmap are already implemented by SFR. In fact they have the best anonymity so far divide into two categories one by bouncing and other by Alias.

SFR launched in April and the features are poor. Shame we have as many pages as you on here having launched a few weeks ago. Good luck plugging your coin.

SFR features are poor? huh? Do your research again on that one.
And I like XST. Btw that roadmap giving exact dates...bad idea..its going to create bubbles. I bet you anything that there will be a massive dump around the 7th of august, and unless there are any updates or new features added before the 30th of September, its going to be a rough couple of months ahead of us.

Saffron is a nice clone of myriad, but the anonymity is not cryptographic. In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.

"We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address."

And it's damn expensive anonymity too:

"Do note that a transaction fee of 2% is taken for every transaction. This is done to discourage the use of anon unnecessarily since these services can bloat the blockchain a bit."
Lol, you are so newbie. And even don't know how send or send+ works.
>In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.
Absolute no knowledges about coin or algoritms. IMO there could be some holes but not so simple as you said.
>2%
It's beta, dude. send+ taking 1.5%
I'm sure he don't care and most people here don't care, included me. Take your crap coin to somewhere else.
He started first. I do hate when ppl talking about other coins in foreign topics, but he gave absolutely inaccurate information. BTW I'm holding some XST either.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Are you serious? I thought you were a sensible man. Do you call this a roadmap? hahaha  . Stealth send in 2 months, wow. If you check SFR(Saffroncoin) all these three features which are on roadmap are already implemented by SFR. In fact they have the best anonymity so far divide into two categories one by bouncing and other by Alias.

SFR launched in April and the features are poor. Shame we have as many pages as you on here having launched a few weeks ago. Good luck plugging your coin.

And I like XST. Btw that roadmap giving exact dates...bad idea..its going to create bubbles. I bet you anything that there will be a massive dump around the 7th of august, and unless there are any updates or new features added before the 30th of September, its going to be a rough couple of months ahead of us.

Saffron is a nice clone of myriad, but the anonymity is not cryptographic. In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.

"We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address."

"Do note that a transaction fee of 2% is taken for every transaction. This is done to discourage the use of anon unnecessarily since these services can bloat the blockchain a bit."
>In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.
Absolute no knowledges about coin or algoritms. IMO there could be some holes but not so simple as you said.
>2%
I'm sure he don't care and most people here don't care, included me. Take your crap coin to somewhere else.

>2%
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Saffron has multiple anon systems, all optional, including using aliases where you dont even the recipients address. And anon is just one of many features.

By the way you have a challenge from one of the main devs, who is in the IRC right now. You are welcomed to come to IRC, thread or perhaps PM him, whichever you choose. Here is you challenge, and it would be appreciated if you take it. Thanks tx42.

[05:10] We just keep doing what we do best
[05:12] If that guy feels, the anonymity is bad. Let him trace it and find the origin
[05:14] can I actually offer him to come to this thread and take the challenge of tracing the transactions?
[05:15] or come to this IRC
[05:16] Yea sure. Ask him to use the max of 5 cycles and trace the origin address and the dest address
[05:16] If he is successful, then we will know there is a flaw and we will look to improve. We would be happy if he is successfull becaus it helps us make our product better
[05:18] If he fails, we will know we have the best

saddly the sell walls have become too much, until 1500sats... i dont think there is a human behind these unreasonalbe sells... something is wrong...

I think you are behind them. Your fear is convincing, but not to me.

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
oh common, could you stop talking for other coins? one guy started it.. and you follow like sheep his trolling...
Activity: 560

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hahaha everybody know's it can't go below 900... I see people watching the books just like me selling everything slightly above 900 and putting up buy walls below 900.

Watching it like a hawk to buy cheap  Cool

The panic selling is because of the sell wall which we can ride on. I kind of feel bad for the people selling but hey, if I don't buy their coin, that sick sell wall guy/group will buy it all. Better to diversify it a bit, right?  Tongue
what is that panic selling?  Undecided  Grin

Weak hands need to take profits.  More coins for those of us that are here for the long haul.  You'll notice those big buy orders haven't been pulled.  People want XST.

This foretells another pump. There are 5 BTC of sell walls at 1100 sat. Anyone who wants to dump that bad wouldn't put a wall like that.

The person who owns those walls also owns most of the coins that have been sold since those walls were put up.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what is that panic selling?  Undecided  Grin

Weak hands need to take profits.  More coins for those of us that are here for the long haul.  You'll notice those big buy orders haven't been pulled.  People want XST.
Activity: 417
what is that panic selling?  Undecided  Grin
Keep laughing truth is truth. It is a better clone, you accept it or not. btw I am leaving now, have other works to do, if you want to reply then send me a message because I will not check this thread again.

The reality is that all your trolling here isn't going to unstick the ARcoin blockchain. For that you need a real dev.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
No I am not coming around, even if I sold my ARcoins, I will never buy XST. Truly speaking I only bought it for short term but there is no 2nd thought about ARcoin being better than XST, even though it may be a clone.

I'm going to quote that just so I can reference it and laugh at you.

Keep laughing truth is truth. It is a better clone, you accept it or not. btw I am leaving now, have other works to do, if you want to reply then send me a message because I will not check this thread again.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Anyone knows why ICG is traded for 200 satoshi? It has 25M coins in total and promises bitkey anonymity. Why do u think XST surpasses it and will not go 5 times lower?

We started from the bottom, now we're here.

Okay now I understand why you are snapping at ARcoin dev. I looked at the Stealthcoin and I don't find anything better than ARcoin here. Let me give you some details :

1. ARcoin only 500k coins and XST has over 20 million coins.
2. TOR implemented from starting in ARcoin  and also in Stealthcoin
3. Only 5% pos in ARcoin but 20% POS in XST.
4. ARcoin has webwallet and androidwallet.   XST don't have that.
5. No premine in ARcoin  but premine in XST.

Yes I agree that there were some problems with wallet staking but Dev has  fixed that and very soon bittrex will also enable the wallet again. Even if it is a copy of XST as you say, it is much more cheaper, with low supply and low inflation (POS 5% VS 20%) and active dev , So why should I buy XST ?  I would have never come here and said these things but you have forced me to do this. Now stop trolling on ARcoins thread instead focus on your XST.

So I like to see when my coin do it like they do it on animal channel. 20%+wow
But XST dev proof something, AR not.... Sad
Jump to: