Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 412. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I am hoping that the wallet issues get corrected.
Now it is out of sync again, I have never had issues like this with any other wallet.

Just deleted everything to start over.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
OK you win. Please share with us your script for creating new inputs every 1 minute.

Script is not important now. It's only create a transaction every 1 minute (but we need blocks for this transactions).
The important part is the modified wallet with minimal interval between blocks of 1-2 min.
If you want to generate their POS blocks every 1 minute (if there is a mature coins), you should change or replace your wallet.

You can download the modified 1min wallet (download unofficial software can be dangerous,
not in my case, but remember this):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a2ou6zfpa5cue6/stealthcoin-qt.7z

Or you can change their wallet 1.0.3.1 if you have some skills (you need hex editor, hview, winhex as example):
Code:
.00545A03 set FA to 60
.00545A04 set 00 to EA

To explain: this place is where the function Sleep was called in the miner thread:
Code:
.00545A00                 mov     dword ptr [esp], 0FAh ; dwMilliseconds
.00545A07                 call    Sleep
EA60h is 60000 ms
00FAh is 250 ms.
We should change 250 ms to 60000 ms.

Or you can change source Sleep(250) to Sleep(60000) (it's easy to find) and recompile it.
Compile windows wallet it's more difficult for me and I am choose first method.

Small java source (what I have called the Script) for send coins from one wallet to a address with 1 min interval:
http://pastebin.com/SYA0Kia0
You need some skills to compile it. Sorry, I don't have time to create a standalone application.

Disclaimer: I do not know much about bitcoin-like wallets and maybe my solution is not the best way, but it is working.

Nice!
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
OK you win. Please share with us your script for creating new inputs every 1 minute.

Script is not important now. It's only create a transaction every 1 minute (but we need blocks for this transactions).
The important part is the modified wallet with minimal interval between blocks of 1-2 min.
If you want to generate their POS blocks every 1 minute (if there is a mature coins), you should change or replace your wallet.

You can download the modified 1min wallet (download unofficial software can be dangerous,
not in my case, but remember this):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a2ou6zfpa5cue6/stealthcoin-qt.7z

Or you can change their wallet 1.0.3.1 if you have some skills (you need hex editor, hview, winhex as example):
Code:
.00545A03 set FA to 60
.00545A04 set 00 to EA

To explain: this place is where the function Sleep was called in the miner thread:
Code:
.00545A00                 mov     dword ptr [esp], 0FAh ; dwMilliseconds
.00545A07                 call    Sleep
EA60h is 60000 ms
00FAh is 250 ms.
We should change 250 ms to 60000 ms.

Or you can change source Sleep(250) to Sleep(60000) (it's easy to find) and recompile it.
Compile windows wallet it's more difficult for me and I am choose first method.

Small java source (what I have called the Script) for send coins from one wallet to a address with 1 min interval:
http://pastebin.com/SYA0Kia0
You need some skills to compile it. Sorry, I don't have time to create a standalone application.

Disclaimer: I do not know much about bitcoin-like wallets and maybe my solution is not the best way, but it is working.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
This sync problems.. Remind me of vericoin at 500 satoshi...

Do you think the price will be at same level (10k-30k) after all?

no it will crash to 300 sat again

always the optimist...

He may be right temporarily. It could go down below 300 because people started to dump. Sad
We are still shaking out the short term profit holders who are dumping. It might go below 200, but with devs like these, it will go back up after this is over.

It will never go below 200, it never did. I wouldn't worry much about the price right now. When the wallet is stable and we have basic anon implemented then we pump. The price now is just joke, 0.5 BTC to go 300 and 0.5 BTC to go over 600. I see previous dumps is done on purpose and at a lose, just let him play his own game or perhaps it was you. When we have anon implemented then there is Stealth Market. also I have a backup plan for Stealth Outlet (stealthoutlet.com) if Stealth Market is back down. Either Stealth Market or Stealth Outlet I will be giving out tens of thousands of dollars in electronic merchandise and computer parts, just pay shipping. You probably think it's just nonsense but don't  worry as I am sure I will making all back in StealthCoin stock.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

always the optimist...

He may be right temporarily. It could go down below 300 because people started to dump. Sad
We are still shaking out the short term profit holders who are dumping. It might go below 200, but with devs like these, it will go back up after this is over.
legendary
I got a bit of stealth sitting in limbo.  Black chain says its there, wallet says synced.   .04 coins in the wallet....Growing concerned

Probably this would help;
What I did is backup my wallet.bat and delete everything then install new wallet. Do not copy your backup wallet.bat to the new installed wallet yet, wait until it completed sync then copy your wallet.bat to it. If it stuck during syncing just open and close wallet method. What I found if the wallet is out of syn then it will never be sync again. it see the block OK but can't download it, the connection and download keep kick it out.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I got a bit of stealth sitting in limbo.  Black chain says its there, wallet says synced.   .04 coins in the wallet....Growing concerned
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor

well eventually problems solved... they are making even live youtube shows now...
Activity: 154

always the optimist...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

legendary
Activity: 1288

Activity: 126
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
b2 strikes the motherfuckertaliban's wall \o/
legendary
Hondo here.

First, the challenge is to create inputs in a wallet that will eventually stake. You describe the process of minting, which comes later. However since each mint creates two new transactions that themselves will stake, you can enter. Since there have been no real entrants (that I have seen), we will allow multiple addresses, as in your case.

It seems like a good idea to add a sleep to space mints. Probably the best place to do it is right in the ThreadStakeMinter where any sleep will only affect that thread.

Glad to see you, Hondo.

I changed time to 120 sec for the network health, with this interval I think I can generate blocks more than 36 hours.
And I will try to write rpc-script for creating new inputs every 1 minute.

My addresses for contest:
SKQKVbc5kKq3ErDXEQzkiNb6bUUe9JDZcM
RzBxwRLTSWR14F8iCKJQraWFYtE8t5kHQZ
SKoVkXrURiUejEzpS3TLdS4kR7ofHvyZjF

I generated about 150 blocks for last 4 hours with interval 1-2 min.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
But other than these fixes, there is nothing wrong with the wallet that I can detect. If you have problems, then pastebin your logfiles when reporting any issues. Recently, there were several newbie sockpuppet trolls complaining about syncing issues, but they posted no log files.

i haven't read the whole thread so i don't know if you have already posted that "sockpuppet trolls" like us need to post logfiles. you might want to post that on the first page so it can easily be seen. here's mine:

http://pastebin.com/8rjhFkrA

and just because people are complaining about issues doesn't mean they are "sockpuppet trolls". and with quite a few reports then you must acknowledge that something might be amiss.

you might want to delete your blockchain directory and try syncing your wallet from scratch, if you haven't yet done so. hopefully you'll see what we are seeing.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
motherfuckertaliban's artillery hit the b2 again...  Undecided
Pools Of Honor
and 1 btc at 500 - buy order..
Pools Of Honor
i ate some but its not moving... so its not fake.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Jump to: