Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 417. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I post this on another thread, Ill post it here too because it also applies to XST imo

As investor in this coin, I have say this, and it might not sit well with a few people but oh well. With an ever increasing competitive altcoin scene, its imperative that development stays fast and updates remain frequent.

Why: because when the devs stay silent, even if they are legit, the price and volume tank. And the more they tank, the harder it is to rebound, regardless of future releases. So protecting the price and volume through constant updates is extremely necessary especially in the beginning phases. So I would urge the devs to give updates more frequently, and be more specific and less vague. And anybody who wants to argue that Microsoft took 10 years to develop windows, should re-evaluate that argument. Cryptos (for now at least) work much differently, and even a week of inactivity would spell disaster.

People always want to dump their holdings and go catch the flavor of the week. In order to stay ahead of the curve, frequent updates, and more importantly a speedy development while keeping the community and investors informed during the process is important. This will keep the volume and price stable, which is important. I cant stress that enough. Yea some hype could be considered unethical, but in the current altcoin scene, its necessary to keep the exposure. Some developers go their way with developing the features, and stay quiet, killing the price and volume. And when they do finally release it, the coin barely sees any movement, because they never established themselves as a major coin to begin with. Only established altcoin devs can stay quiet for a reasonable long period of time without suffering the consequences. Examples of these established alts would be DRK, XC, VRC, CLOAK. All other alts are fucked if the devs are not constantly active and steadfast.

Oh, and an example of an alt that is doing it right at the moment is VOOT, because their volume has stayed in the top 10 on bittrex for weeks now. The dev gives constant updates, stays active and is releasing features frequently. As a result, the community is growing and whales are getting involved. Love em or hate em, whales are essential to get any coin to that next level.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

VIA Coin, that's what happened.

So you don't think XST has a chance?

I bought at 735k thinking that the dev was coming back in a few days. Well, 10 day delay is going to tank the prices. And the feature theyre working on...is it even in demand? I mean XSI thought they were working on an innovative feature when they released Electrum this past week, and prices tanked. And no matter how innovative this feature is, if the whales left and nobody is hyping it, its done. Anybody who wants to attack me for my opinions, so be it. Ill check back in 10 days and see who is right.

It seems that the feature they're trying to implement would put XST ahead of the anon game. From what I understand, there is no truly anonymous coin at the moment. Will investors care...who knows? Darkcoin still dominates the anon market, even though there are better anon coins out there.
What I don't understand is why developers are putting coins out before implementing the features first. The world of crypto moves so fast, that there may be a coin that comes out tomorrow with the same feature and then some. Why wouldn't you put your best foot forward and release the coin with the feature to begin with? The only reason I can think of, is to hype the coin. In the case of XST, it didn't work. The developers are going to have to deliver to take this coin to the next level. The developers seem competent, devoted, and transparent...and that's why I chose to stick around. XST may be down...but it's not out. We are all investors in this coin, lets help to build the community up and spread the word. If XST succeeds...we all succeed.

The new logo looks great by the way  Grin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

I bought at 735k thinking that the dev was coming back in a few days. Well, 10 day delay is going to tank the prices. And the feature theyre working on...is it even in demand? I mean XSI thought they were working on an innovative feature when they released Electrum this past week, and prices tanked. And no matter how innovative this feature is, if the whales left and nobody is hyping it, its done. Anybody who wants to attack me for my opinions, so be it. Ill check back in 10 days and see who is right.

If we had other side projects that would be completed throughout this 10 day period then the price will go up. We can also focus on advertising and building a community.

When your in a coin for the long run for big gains, fluctuations thought the week or day should not be a major concern.

+1 We can also focus on advertising and building a community. totally agree!
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

If we had other side projects that would be completed throughout this 10 day period then the price will go up. We can also focus on advertising and building a community.

When your in a coin for the long run for big gains, fluctuations thought the week or day should not be a major concern.
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

This coin has a great chance of becoming very valuable. But we are either in the bear trap or nearing the bear trap currently.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

Activity: 272
Activity: 154
In the it rest do building this community, would anyone mind helping set up this subreddit here?: http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

I can also of course hand over control to the developers or make them moderators of the sub.

If the Devs or you need more mods, let me know, I can help.
In the it rest do building this community, would anyone mind helping set up this subreddit here?: http://www.reddit.com/r/Stealthcoin/

I can also of course hand over control to the developers or make them moderators of the sub.

Love the idea of a Reddit sub

I posted a reddit here a few days ago, http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2arxrl/stealth_coin_xst_the_next_big_thing/

A sub Reddit is a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
We'd like to make a couple announcements.

We've received some excellent offers of graphic work for StealthCoin. We very much appreciate such participation and are proud to announce an updated logo courtesy of "pm1978"! We'll be awarding a 10k bounty in appreciation of his help and look forward to his future involvement.

In other news - although some promising groundwork progress has been made on Phase 2 development of blockchain analysis resistance, we must unfortunately report that Hondo has had difficulties with his internet connection and other StealthCoin-related distractions while on his retreat. In the interest of transparency to our awesome community, we'd like to report a delay of Phase 2 implementation. We're not sure exactly how long it will take to complete, but rest assured that we're hard at work and want to implement the technology at the highest levels.

We're extending our timeline for this development milestone up to another 10 days, and will follow-up on or before August 2nd.  In the meantime, we will continue to provide regular updates and will continue work in parallel on our other projects and services.

nice graphic work

Love the idea of a Reddit sub

We've received some excellent offers of graphic work for StealthCoin. We very much appreciate such participation and are proud to announce an updated logo courtesy of "pm1978"! We'll be awarding a 10k bounty in appreciation of his help and look forward to his future involvement.

In other news - although some promising groundwork progress has been made on Phase 2 development of blockchain analysis resistance, we must unfortunately report that Hondo has had difficulties with his internet connection and other StealthCoin-related distractions while on his retreat. In the interest of transparency to our awesome community, we'd like to report a delay of Phase 2 implementation. We're not sure exactly how long it will take to complete, but rest assured that we're hard at work and want to implement the technology at the highest levels.

We're extending our timeline for this development milestone up to another 10 days, and will follow-up on or before August 2nd.  In the meantime, we will continue to provide regular updates and will continue work in parallel on our other projects and services.

i was going to suggest a logo update! It looks great. Thanks for the update, if you guy's could be more active on twitter that would really ease our minds, a twitter update should be less distracting that posts on the forum. Also, will the additional 10 days commence from today or next week?

Activity: 305

Activity: 750
Merit: 511
I am holding too. With profit Smiley
I changed my wallet delay time between blocks to 1 minute, approximately 1.5 days will see if that helped to network.
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

I dont know, but big investors are holding and buying. I have followed the rich list last days

Im holding to. 150k
I wait and when its still cheap buy more
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Wtf happens...  Sad Huh

I dont know, but big investors are holding and buying. I have followed the rich list last days
There are many short term holders of coins, they want a quick profit and get out.
I will continue to buy some of these at bargain prices for now.
Jump to: