Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 45. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Wow, this thread has gone to hell...  Just stopped over to see what was going on with the drop in Stealthcoin price...  Wasn't expecting all this drama...

Well you just found out. We have a couple of ASSHOLES from Shadow trying to scare people into selling and its worked. It really sad if you ask me.
Activity: 159
Read closely.

STOP QUOTING THE TROLLS! put them on IGNORE!

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow, this thread has gone to hell...  Just stopped over to see what was going on with the drop in Stealthcoin price...  Wasn't expecting all this drama...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

If you dump, he wins.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Everyone of my posts at Showdowcoin got deleted even a simple question. They have a moderated thread then they sending out the minions to destroys other coins! Guys don't ever get into shadowcoin or your life and money will get shattered by these guys.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Nothing better then watching investors who are in a dying investment... convince themselves its not a dying investment.... Hahhaha in trading their is suppoused to be no emotional attachment I see you guys never learned that as you hold on to a dying ship

But I feel pity for sickly people like you and Longandshort  Wink
Activity: 213
Nothing better then watching investors who are in a dying investment... convince themselves its not a dying investment.... Hahhaha in trading their is suppoused to be no emotional attachment I see you guys never learned that as you hold on to a dying ship

Please explain why this is a dying investment? Nothing has changed. Fundamentals remain the same. It is a bet on the dev. Hondo has the right attitude and capability to create the leading Anon coin. This simply hasn't changed because the ShadowCoin community is flooding the forum with endless fud.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Longandshort suck my dick u motherfuckin cunt and get out of here ,also take your shadowmotherfuckin coin! piece of shit!
Activity: 182
Are you masturbating, when you write this ?

LOL THAT IS A RIOT!!
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

If you dump, he wins.

+1
Activity: 442
Are you masturbating, when you write this ?
Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

If you dump, he wins.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Bitcoinwriter you have no fucking clue what you talk about in the crypto world..... Still dont think you in a downtrend?  Roll Eyes

legendary

Do you think this guy know what he's talking about?
I've DECIDED TO GO BALLISTIC!! IF THEY DON"T STOP LONG AND SHORT. I'LL KEEP SPAMING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD UNTIL SOMEBODY DOES! OR STOPS ME!!!

BRING IT ON LONGandSHORT FUCKER!!

spam the SucksDickCoin thread!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
When Stealthsend is out we will see 10x or 20x of our investments or would you believing a sociopath with your hard earn money

Stealthsend is vaporware its proven stop selling it its prolly even illegal or will be who knows!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I've DECIDED TO GO BALLISTIC!! IF THEY DON"T STOP LONG AND SHORT. I'LL KEEP SPAMING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD UNTIL SOMEBODY DOES! OR STOPS ME!!!

BRING IT ON LONGandSHORT FUCKER!!

my thread? whats my thread bitcoin litecoin primecoin peercoin..are you really that daft you are going to spam all of those forums threads!

with what lies and basless acusations like a cry baby saying i made you do it? cmon get a grip kid im here speaking truth confronted by tools with anger issues
what have you got..lies and frustrastions..stuborness and delusions because doesn't seem like you have anything decent going for you considering you are supporting vaporware, copyright infringement and a long list of misleading marketing...want me to go on! thats what i'm talking about go on deny it more i want to discuss it more with you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Pretty Hysterical actually.... YOu all made funn of cloak holders so badly and now you doing exatlcy what cloak holders did trying to convince themselves to stay on.......

Just like emilioman tried to convince himself to stay in Whitecoin and Honor Coin, and Libertytcoin Bhahahaha Wink
legendary
When Stealthsend is out we will see 10x or 20x of our investments or would you believing a sociopath with your hard earn money
Activity: 326
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
SmallAndNoLifeNoFriendsNoWifeNoGreatCoinsNoMoneyNo.....
Pages:
Jump to: