Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 43. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can you guys keep the counter arguing directed at longandshort and not shadowcash?

Shadow isn't attacking you. They don't care what you invest in. They don't want you.

Longandshort is attacking you. If you cant counter his arguments, ignore him. Keep shadowcash out of your posts please.

This is getting really serious, and somebody needs to find out who these guys are. It's not shadowcash it's shadowcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
EVERYBODY !!!! READ CLOSER!
STEALTH COIN AND THE COMMUNITY ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE COMPETITION !!!
IGNORE LONGANDSHORT< POOKIE >>>TEY WORK FOR THE COMPETITION!
AT ANY COST DO NOT>>>DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!!>>>>THEY TRY TO BRING THE MARKET DOWN!
HOLD ON! DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME!
STEALTH COIN IS FINE AND KICKING ASS!!!
HONDO JUST SPOKE TO US TODAY>>>>HE IS WORKING AS USUAL ON THE PROJECT.
YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH HIM --ASK FOR AN INVITATION AT : Stealth Coin [email protected]
DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!! IS JUST A FALSE ALARM!!! THE PROJECT IS ONGOING!!!!!

wow i never have seen this kind of attack before in crypto land. this should be on coindesk!

this is false everything is not ok for days now its been proven but you all get more and more certain its less true so strange and so pathetic that you type in big red letters because you don't want to confront the truth here
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Can you guys keep the counter arguing directed at longandshort and not shadowcash?

Shadow isn't attacking you. They don't care what you invest in. They don't want you.

Longandshort is attacking you. If you cant counter his arguments, ignore him. Keep shadowcash out of your posts please.
Somebody should write CoinDesk editors and that Shadow Coin Devs are involved.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
AT ANY COST DO NOT>>>DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!!>>>>THEY TRY TO BRING THE MARKET DOWN!
YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH HIM --ASK FOR AN INVITATION AT : Stealth Coin [email protected]

wow i never have seen this kind of attack before in crypto land. this should be on coindesk!
Activity: 159
DO NOT QUOTE THE TROLLS!    READ BELOW.

Mark my words, this stunt will backfire for ShadowCoin.

The SDC developer (ryno) is even in on this shakedown. DELETES ALL POSTS AT SDC THREAD THAT QUESTION THEIR PRODUCTS.

He is a known liar.  Read through the cinni thread to find more about "rynomster"

see this post from cinnicoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8464584

+1000

Buy your coins back now or ....this...

Activity: 177
Merit: 101
rynomster aka sdcdev is now claiming he fixed the staking bug for Cinni.  such lies  Angry

he didnt fix it, he ignored and then abandoned Cinnicoin and started shadowcoin.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.

Pookieshit, longandshort, would you now shut the fuck up for good?!

Go back to your shitcoin with your scammer shitdev
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

The SDC developer (ryno) is even in on this shakedown.

He is a known liar.  Read through the cinni thread to find more about "rynomster"

see this post from cinnicoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8464584

+1
Activity: 462
Neither does your DEV

What a joke if that didnt send a Redflag to you as an investor
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Read closely.

STOP QUOTING THE TROLLS! put them on IGNORE!

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.

Everyone of my posts at Showdowcoin got deleted even a simple question. They have a moderated thread then they sending out the minions to destroys other coins! I agree. Remembered guys don't ever go near Shadowcoin, these guys will eat you for lunch! I need to get some shut-eye now and will be back this afternoon. Please use logic and don't panic, just listen to Hondo for this coin as he seem to be honest with 5POD+
These FUDsters are here for there own benefits!

This professional here don't know what he's talking about.

The SDC developer (ryno) is even in on this shakedown. DELETES ALL POSTS AT SDC THREAD THAT QUESTION THEIR PRODUCTS.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I sold my coins for 7000, but if the project will be developed and coins will be cheap and if the developer will be fairly treated everyone, I will repurchase for 2000
Activity: 462

BITCOIN CORE DEVS dont think its a false alarm  Wink
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Longandshort suck my dick u motherfuckin cunt and get out of here ,also take your shadowmotherfuckin coin! piece of shit!

+10E99999999999999999999999999999

The SDC developer (ryno) is even in on this shakedown.

Activity: 42
Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.

Think about it. No normal person would spend this much time doing this, unless they are getting paid. Even a person with no life would have gotten tired of posting at this point.....yet LongballsandShortdick is still here repeating the same things over and over again.
Activity: 49
hm... smell of fear. Tastes like profit   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: