Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 42. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This user is currently ignored

Go learn some basics first, and then come back here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptography

When Hondo will tell you to open your mouth, you'll open it. Otherwise, just shut up.

You are not stating fact, just spreading false rumors.

You're not even a dev. Just an HTML copy / paste professional.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you guys keep the counter arguing directed at longandshort and not shadowcash?

Shadow isn't attacking you. They don't care what you invest in. They don't want you.

Longandshort is attacking you. If you cant counter his arguments, ignore him. Keep shadowcash out of your posts please.

I was just over visiting the Shadow thread & one of their own basically told longandshort to cut the crap & was bring down both communities.
Not an exact quote, but the just of it. Seconds later it was deleted. I wish I had gotten a screenshot.
Seems awfully fishy.

How is that fishy? The shadow community isn't attacking you and doesnt feel any desire to do so.

And for the record, it's Shadowcash.

How is it NOT fishy?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
How can you all deny the facts..its not going to happen stealthsend is your only hope and its not going to happen when its meant to and how its meant to if at all
how can you justify ignoring it
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This community is irresponsibly not facing the facts why is that why now and why not?

This is a fact

legendary
stopp this childish crap i have not once talked about shadow im here talking about stealthsend and how its vaporware no one here is acdcepting the facts here hondo cant do what he proposes for stealthsend
it unlinkable/tracable it will be unsecured and people will double spend it wont work the way he is saying it will!

1. but how do you know it?
2. so stealthsend will never come?

Stealthsend is pretty much vaporawre hondo just released some more info on how difficult its going to be and they pretty much have a few ideas and papers but they aren't really on the right track with it nor is it research yet.

Its basically like mintpal launch they screwed it up and the confidence with it. Its only a matter of time before everyone here realises it. The way they propose in the paper to make steathsend; basically opens up the chain for forgery and the chandran sig are not linkable/traceable. Its never been done before touted as impossible in an efficient way and pointless to invest time into..but most people here are like " its all happy days" basically because they either wont acdet the facts or are in denial and or just dont have a clue what it all means. Like its somehow just going to magically get better! Sad

some opinion form a bitcoin dev (experts) you can check the logs here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/

Activity: 442
stopp this childish crap i have not once talked about shadow im here talking about stealthsend and how its vaporware no one here is acdcepting the facts here hondo cant do what he proposes for stealthsend
it unlinkable/tracable it will be unsecured and people will double spend it wont work the way he is saying it will!

So basically he ask someone who had no clue about the project and who expressed his first opinion about it.
Later on he changed his mind and was confused.
That's his stupid evidence.
legendary
This community is irresponsibly not facing the facts why is that why now and why not?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Can you guys keep the counter arguing directed at longandshort and not shadowcash?

Shadow isn't attacking you. They don't care what you invest in. They don't want you.

Longandshort is attacking you. If you cant counter his arguments, ignore him. Keep shadowcash out of your posts please.

I was just over visiting the Shadow thread & one of their own basically told longandshort to cut the crap & was bring down both communities.
Not an exact quote, but the just of it. Seconds later it was deleted. I wish I had gotten a screenshot.
Seems awfully fishy.

How is that fishy? The shadow community isn't attacking you and doesnt feel any desire to do so.

And for the record, it's Shadowcash.
Read closely.

Grow some nuts folks....

Dont let Longandshort scare you!  

He is doing this for the money, this is his job.

Longandshort is a front man for trollsRoyce (coolstory) who owns 1.5-1.8 Million SDC

His job is to scare you into dumping and investing in SDC.  

He isn't here to save you from Hondo, he is here to make you dump.

If you dump, he wins.

If you put him on ignore, you win.

Hondo hasn't let us down yet.  If there is a problem with chandran sigs, Hondo will identify and retool, thats what developers do and this should not scare you in the least.

Stop letting Long and Short and the SDC trolls scare you.  

XST is just getting started...  I for one am not going anywhere.

Think about it. No normal person would spend this much time doing this, unless they are getting paid. Even a person with no life would have gotten tired of posting at this point.....yet LongballsandShortdick is still here repeating the same things over and over again.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Seems awfully fishy.
legendary
it unlinkable/tracable it will be unsecured and people will double spend it wont work the way he is saying it will! your only counter argument is to post graphics of pod and coinsource..this is pathetic! you are misleading the community here and hiding the truth slandering me and trying to attack other coins becasue you have no argument to counter the truth stated here many times!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Ooohh...so sorry.

Excellent  Grin Grin Grin

Pookie and Shortie are 2 scammers just like the red hair developer of DRK.

DRK is Dead
SDC is Dead

XST is gonna explodes in November.

!!! STEALTH SEND !!!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Sorry wheat but we didnt start this...

however, we will finish it.  I suggest dumping your SDC while there is still 3 btc volume.
Activity: 442
EVERYBODY !!!! READ CLOSER!
STEALTH COIN AND THE COMMUNITY ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE COMPETITION !!!
IGNORE LONGANDSHORT< POOKIE >>>TEY WORK FOR THE COMPETITION!
AT ANY COST DO NOT>>>DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!!>>>>THEY TRY TO BRING THE MARKET DOWN!
HOLD ON! DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME!
STEALTH COIN IS FINE AND KICKING ASS!!!
HONDO JUST SPOKE TO US TODAY>>>>HE IS WORKING AS USUAL ON THE PROJECT.
YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH HIM --ASK FOR AN INVITATION AT : Stealth Coin [email protected]
DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!! IS JUST A FALSE ALARM!!! THE PROJECT IS ONGOING!!!!!

wow i never have seen this kind of attack before in crypto land. this should be on coindesk!
EVERYBODY !!!! READ CLOSER!
STEALTH COIN AND THE COMMUNITY ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE COMPETITION !!!
IGNORE LONGANDSHORT< POOKIE >>>TEY WORK FOR THE COMPETITION!
AT ANY COST DO NOT>>>DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!!>>>>THEY TRY TO BRING THE MARKET DOWN!
HOLD ON! DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME!
STEALTH COIN IS FINE AND KICKING ASS!!!
HONDO JUST SPOKE TO US TODAY>>>>HE IS WORKING AS USUAL ON THE PROJECT.
YOU CAN TALK DIRECTLY WITH HIM --ASK FOR AN INVITATION AT : Stealth Coin [email protected]
DO NOT DROP YOUR COINS!!! IS JUST A FALSE ALARM!!! THE PROJECT IS ONGOING!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
so stealthsend will never come?

when yes im out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: