Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 475. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Automatic Installer now Available for Windows (Mac Soon)  Version 1.0.2.1

Despite what the previous heading said, only the manual installer was available.

*PoS ends at block 5460.*

Please update your clients as soon as possible.

Windows .zip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWWphZzk2NkFzYU0/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: /lxvcd5x]http://http://[Suspicious link removed]/lxvcd5x (0/54)

Windows .exe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEZkJFZzNzek14ZjQ/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: /l6mowva]http://[Suspicious link removed]/l6mowva (0/54)

Mac:
Coming soon.

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
it also need white paper which now don't exist for this coin, just saying.

Curious here. Exactly what do you need white papers for?

how the coin work?
Activity: 154

Curious here. Exactly what do you need white papers for?
legendary
From IRC:

**new wallet out PLEASE UPDATE (1.0.2.1)
**Bittrex never left correct fork
**2nd fork was with some pools only
**There may be some changes to the coin

Impressive dev team and work. Dev team is larger and more cohesive than originally thought (at least 5 members)
After all fixes are running smoothly lets move the conversation to roadmapping future development. I will be happy to assist with this.

the question who are they? chance for altcoin to survive and flourish is only dev reveal who they are so people know it can be serious even they're jobless. people want to know the dev before they can invest.

simple, don't like this coin? Get out
Your rhetoric is boring and we're already tired of this blablabla

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
From IRC:

Impressive dev team and work. Dev team is larger and more cohesive than originally thought (at least 5 members)
After all fixes are running smoothly lets move the conversation to roadmapping future development. I will be happy to assist with this.

the question who are they? chance for altcoin to survive and flourish is only dev reveal who they are so people know it can be serious.  

ah, you mean like Satoshi did?
bitcoin is different story. like SHA-256 ASIC and scrypt ASIC is different story. SHA-256 bitcoin going to survive but scrypt ASIC going to die out. you can't compare scammers to Satoshi. this is the reason scammers think they can get away like Satoshi but none can. none of the top 20 altcoins have anonymous dev, all revealed who they are.

if you joined the IRC chat maybe you would know who the devs are some have come out during the recent issue to help community members get updated and on the correct chain. Just because other coins have done something a certain way doesn't make it the only way. I do believe that is what people have been screaming about copy paste this rip of that. These devs are doing something different a new way of doing business a new advancement in tech. I think you are putting to much stake into who is behind what you invested in instead of what makes up your investment. I do understand you frustration with whats going on but if this where a scam wouldnt that premine have dumped as soon as the network went wonky. This team just put in hours making sure that this coin survived the trial it was just put through. I guess im wondering if you do a background check on your mail man before he delivers your paycheck? i like the ANON devs it goes well with the ANON coin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
From IRC:

the question who are they? chance for altcoin to survive and flourish is only dev reveal who they are so people know it can be serious even they're jobless. people want to know the dev before they can invest.

simple, don't like this coin? Get out
Your rhetoric is boring and we're already tired of this blablabla
Activity: 305
Windows Automatic Installer Released  Version 1.0.2.1

The last fix did well until hashes picked up again. This latest patch will fix the problem and also ends PoW at block 5460.

Please update your clients as soon as possible.

Windows installers are below. This post will be updated with a link to the auto installer and a new post will also be created.

A mac wallet will be available in a few hours.

Source is available here:

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

The Windows manual installer is here, with virus total (0/54) below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWWphZzk2NkFzYU0/edit?usp=sharing
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/56636d6bfbe73e59217a60d7dba191162a636078dcb5d74c9cbea41f14133e6f/analysis/1405120990/

The Windows auto installer is here, with virus total (N/A) below.
Coming soon.
legendary
From IRC:

the question who are they? chance for altcoin to survive and flourish is only dev reveal who they are so people know it can be serious.  

bitcoin is different story. like SHA-256 ASIC and scrypt ASIC is different story. SHA-256 bitcoin going to survive but scrypt ASIC going to die out. you can't compare scammers to Satoshi. this is the reason scammers think they can get away like Satoshi but none can. none of the top 20 altcoins have anonymous dev, all revealed who they are.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
From IRC:

legendary
From IRC:

legendary
Activity: 1498
Bittrex shows "market is offline" for Stealthcoin... *sigh*

live now.
legendary
Activity: 1498
From IRC:

this coin any good and what make this different from others 500 coins?

Read through the BCTANN and judge yourself.
The devs have been with us from the start, providing a very smooth launch.
A hiccup occured some hours ago when PoS was started out. Devs have been quick to react though and are still working on it.
legendary
this coin any good and what make this different from others 500 coins?

yeah, they're probably trying to sort out the bad fork, since they're most likely still on the old one.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
great... here comes the fudsters.
Activity: 224
Hey Johny, code is copied from cloak, ok...

What about "Stealth this" button ? its working ?

So the people behind this are copy-paste "devs"?
Activity: 313
If you got them paid out, then you got free coins that we lost because our wallet doesn't have them.  Pool took a hit if you got payouts during that period, feel lucky.

I'm just saying that dedicatedpools wallet was suposidly on a forked chain for thoes 500 blocks. How could that wallet send coins to bittrex if it were on the forked chain? Once they resynced on the correct chain it would have pulled thoes tx's back since they wouldnt have been sent on the official chain.

I lost "to me" a decent sum of money on this bullshit. Enough to order pizza 5 or 6x atleast.

Its odd that the blocks orphan but the coins sent to bittrex while on a forked chain confirm.

2 different wallets? on 2 different chains?
Activity: 238
If you got them paid out, then you got free coins that we lost because our wallet doesn't have them.  Pool took a hit if you got payouts during that period, feel lucky.

Check this shit out.. here's the pool wallet:

Wallet Balance   572,002.12838100
Locked for users   604,074.56821662
Liquid Assets   -32,072.43983562

So basically all our fees are gone, and for the rest of mining our fees will go to reimburse forked payouts.

FML.

Jump to: