Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 481. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
COINMINERS closed the pool for this coin , my wallet was on wrong fork , i deleted all the data and resynced again and the same ,on the wrong fork.

I apologize for the inconvenience  Angry

no fud please. You closed the pool because nobody was mining in it

Man this is my current block on my wallet  "blocks" : 3499, current block on pool.mn Current Block   4919 , thats why you think i closed the pool because nobody was mining in it,you wrong, if you dont know the situation then do not talk please
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
COINMINERS closed the pool for this coin , my wallet was on wrong fork , i deleted all the data and resynced again and the same ,on the wrong fork.

I apologize for the inconvenience  Angry

no fud please. You closed the pool because nobody was mining in it
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

I apologize for the inconvenience  Angry
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
why the coin down on the bittrex?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Traders, I think we should avoid MintPal at all costs and stay on Bittrex. Don't want to leave BTC holdings at MintPal, not very safe.

Gotta say for all the hype MintPal gets for whatever reason, I can't say a single bad thing about Bittrex

Bittrex is a great exchange, and I know the owner. So it's very safe indeed.

I agree.  I don't understand why volume leaves once coins get listed on Mintpal.  Bittrex has always been on top of things.  Also, I think Bittrex has a more pleasing visual look to it, as well.   Bittrex has a real profession look to it, like an online brokerage for stocks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Still not up and running on bittrex?
Activity: 247
Traders, I think we should avoid MintPal at all costs and stay on Bittrex. Don't want to leave BTC holdings at MintPal, not very safe.

Gotta say for all the hype MintPal gets for whatever reason, I can't say a single bad thing about Bittrex

I am loving Bittrex so far
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what block are we suppose to be on
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
all right folks! fast reacting devs, and all gonna be fine.
Activity: 98
I synced successfully on the right block chain from block explorer! This devs are very good!
Activity: 280
WOW....back up and synced so fast.
Activity: 852
Closed and reopend and im syncing/minting!
Activity: 112
I can't find it on bittrex!! Anyone else?

It's disable which is a good move. If not , people will loss coin.

It will be back up before you know it Smiley

Activity: 868

It's disable which is a good move. If not , people will loss coin to wrong fork. Anyway, no problem for me as i am early miner which already park my sell order. I mine this coin from the beginning when it came out and stopped mining after first halving. 
Activity: 112
lost a shitload of coins i rented hash for, fucking bullshit to whatever dumbfuck said this is a good thing to shake out weak hands, your an idiot dude. people losing coins because of multiple forks isn't a good thing unless you have no fucking clue what your talking about.

Calm down dude, join IRC #Stealthcoin on Freenode, talk to one of the dev's and they will help you getting your coins back.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Disabled while the hard ford is taken care of.  Shouldnt be to long.
Activity: 266
Activity: 852
Price is perfect for a multi-stealthpool. Reminds me of bc. I would hold to 100 sat if need be. Rebound will be epic.
Jump to: