Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 484. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
better check out shield coin, 1,000,000 coins, no premine, pow over
m3
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
stay away from this coin right now. when pos kicked in the blockchain forked. Dev needs to set some seed nodes.
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So it seems XST is still very much undervalued.

This says a ton

Edit:  meaning a ridiculous increase is likely if the dev keeps delivering which from what we have seen so far there is no reason to believe otherwise.

+10. So what's the conditions for POS? Just to move my coins on my wallet?
Activity: 112
We are now making the transition to Proof-of-Stake.

You may notice some of your peers dropping or some difficulty syncing. If your sync is frozen for a long time you will need to shut down your client, delete your block chain, and then restart your client to sync. There is no need to delete your peers.dat file.

These issues are related to a very low initial difficulty for staking (relative to the very high PoW difficulty), causing some nodes to submit stake marginally earlier than they should. These particular nodes are unlucky and may have difficulty maintaining connections.

If this happens to your node, you should delete your block chain and re-sync. If any problems persist with syncing after you do this, please post here or PM our account and we will help you restore your wallet.

We are monitoring this situation closely and believe that any related difficulties are temporary.

We also notice that dedicated pools is on their own fork. This is because they have 90% of the Proof-of-Work hashes. We are trying to get in touch with them.

Are we going to PoS now?

We are currently at block 4,605 and PoW ends at 20,420 if i am right?

Or are we cutting the PoW blocks?

PoW and PoS occur simultaneously on the network until 20,420, when it becomes PoS only.

Ah great! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

You may notice some of your peers dropping or some difficulty syncing. If your sync is frozen for a long time you will need to shut down your client, delete your block chain, and then restart your client to sync. There is no need to delete your peers.dat file.

These issues are related to a very low initial difficulty for staking (relative to the very high PoW difficulty), causing some nodes to submit stake marginally earlier than they should. These particular nodes are unlucky and may have difficulty maintaining connections.

If this happens to your node, you should delete your block chain and re-sync. If any problems persist with syncing after you do this, please post here or PM our account and we will help you restore your wallet.

We are monitoring this situation closely and believe that any related difficulties are temporary.

We also notice that dedicated pools is on their own fork. This is because they have 90% of the Proof-of-Work hashes. We are trying to get in touch with them.

Are we going to PoS now?

PoW and PoS occur simultaneously on the network until 20,420, when it becomes PoS only.

Activity: 112

Are we going to PoS now?

Activity: 826
WTF with diff Huh

Diff dedicated : +500

getinfo :
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.1",
"protocolversion" : 61001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.28950500,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 4551,
"moneysupply" : 20233627.06862200,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : 274.18261452,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1404806675,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
m3
do you see the 1.2 btc buy order showing up on bittrex. this is about to explode.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Honest dev and team!!! Thanks its looking GOOD and PERSPECTIVE!!!
where do you get the dev and team information?
Activity: 71
mintpal will explode this coin!!! TO THE MOON!!! STRONG [Suspicious link removed]D DEV THE BEST COIN!!!!

where did you get the information that will be mintpal?

good news!
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
mintpal will explode this coin!!! TO THE MOON!!! STRONG COIN GOOD DEV THE BEST COIN!!!!

where did you get the information that will be mintpal?
m3
Awesome coin. Love the algorithm. Looks like its taking off. Checkout this article about stealthcoin and a tutorial on how to easily mine it within minutes.
http://www.btcfeed.net/news/stealthcoin-progressive-anonymous-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 294
Honest dev and team!!! Thanks its looking GOOD and PERSPECTIVE!!!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Thank you XST!
Excellent response!
I'll give you a break to work  Grin but look forward to further updates on the long term vision for the coin - exciting stuff!
To those watching: The implementation of TOR in this coin is seamless and top-notch.
Seems we can expect something similar to Stealth Addresses as well.

It's a breath of fresh air to work with the transparency you're providing detailing each pre-mine transaction. Let's put it to good use.
I'll consider getting a Google Doc going documenting all premine TX so anyone can check at a glance the latest updates.
Let me know how I can help.

Looks like we're onto something here guys. Can't believe coins are available under 1000k when that's under the cost to cloud mine and it's halving tonight.

It would be wonderful if you could maintain a Google Doc with the premine transactions. We can link it on the OP.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c3epSe7QskI7q8aX6WQmoyRMhewTMx0nJqnmiVbdGs/edit#gid=0
Activity: 294
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Exchanges! Bittrex / Cryptoine

Thank you XST!
Excellent response!
I'll give you a break to work  Grin but look forward to further updates on the long term vision for the coin - exciting stuff!
To those watching: The implementation of TOR in this coin is seamless and top-notch.
Seems we can expect something similar to Stealth Addresses as well.

It's a breath of fresh air to work with the transparency you're providing detailing each pre-mine transaction. Let's put it to good use.
I'll consider getting a Google Doc going documenting all premine TX so anyone can check at a glance the latest updates.
Let me know how I can help.

Looks like we're onto something here guys. Can't believe coins are available under 1000k when that's under the cost to cloud mine and it's halving tonight.

It would be wonderful if you could maintain a Google Doc with the premine transactions. We can link it on the OP.
Jump to: