Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 480. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Sigh.. the wait... remember, dedicated is still hashing, with a warning.  If you want to take a chance and see if the developers sync to our chain, then you can hash.  If not, please disconnect your miners.

We have 9 connections right now to the network.  Hopefully the developers use this chain.

i just dropped my price on MRR to force someone to mine on my rig so i dont have to pick another coin to mine, 3 hours should hopefully give enough time to find out whats going on
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sigh.. the wait... remember, dedicated is still hashing, with a warning.  If you want to take a chance and see if the developers sync to our chain, then you can hash.  If not, please disconnect your miners.

We have 9 connections right now to the network.  Hopefully the developers use this chain.

I made the mistake to mine for the first time with this coin.
Wish it was posted that they were going to make this change, would have been nice.

What "change" are you referring to?  You apparently haven't read or don't know what you're talking about...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I made the mistake to mine for the first time with this coin.
Wish it was posted that they were going to make this change, would have been nice.
Activity: 81
We have gotten to the bottom of this problem.

PoS minting is causing nodes to get dropped. The reason is that proof of stake came on while the difficulty is very high. Wallets create a mint based on difficulty, but when mint is validated it uses a different calculation, also based on difficulty. So the validator rejects blocks created legitimately by the miner. This only happens when the difficulty is very high.

We were totally blindsided by the high difficulties and never put this scenario in the test net.

We are working on a fix.

How much time will it take before its fixed?  Smiley

We are hoping to release new code within a couple of hours.

We have been in touch with bittrex and they say that all coins are safe.

Thanks guys! Wink
Activity: 238

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
when will resume trading on bittrex ?

Couple hours.

You heard it folks. Crypton1te says 2 hours and counting.  Wink
Activity: 112
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
when will resume trading on bittrex ?

PoS minting is causing nodes to get dropped. The reason is that proof of stake came on while the difficulty is very high. Wallets create a mint based on difficulty, but when mint is validated it uses a different calculation, also based on difficulty. So the validator rejects blocks created legitimately by the miner. This only happens when the difficulty is very high.

We were totally blindsided by the high difficulties and never put this scenario in the test net.

We are working on a fix.

Great, good to hear that!
Activity: 305

We are working on a fix.

We are working on a fix.

Activity: 305

We are working on a fix.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
So you guys find exchanges that trade Stealth on other exchanges? That does not really even make sense.

heh, that's just not a properly constructed sentence ))

so, If you want to find exchanges which trades XST, refer to the Exchanges section on Cryptonator
Activity: 71
pssssst!!! Why so quiet, can this be corrected plz, thank you

its being worked on the devs will have an update soon jump in the IRC good info flowing about.
Activity: 132
pssssst!!! Why so quiet, can this be corrected plz, thank you
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Hey guys!

We have just added StealthCoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Find exchanges which trades XST on Exchanges

So you guys find exchanges that trade Stealth on other exchanges? That does not really even make sense.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added StealthCoin to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
m3
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
is any mining pool currently up for this coin?
Jump to: