Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 482. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there anyone who succeed to sync on the right block chain (from block explorer)? I tried about 10 times and every time the blocks keep rising in the progress of syncing. I'm at 4759 from 4822 right now, and block explorer shows 4652.

Untill block 1828 the progress bar in the wallet shows the right number of remaining blocks ...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I sent some coins from Dedicatedpool to Trex before I read about the fork, A good few hours ago now. Still not arrived Sad Hopefully dedicatedpool &/or bittrex can fix this?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
lost a shitload of coins i rented hash for, fucking bullshit to whatever dumbfuck said this is a good thing to shake out weak hands, your an idiot dude. people losing coins because of multiple forks isn't a good thing unless you have no fucking clue what your talking about.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
yes the market is frozen on bittrex due to the fork. one of the devs said they will release a statement regarding this in this thread by tomorrow.

tomorrow? lol

If u panic , go to IRC. Ur panic will be gone.
Activity: 94
yes the market is frozen on bittrex due to the fork. one of the devs said they will release a statement regarding this in this thread by tomorrow.

tomorrow? lol
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the zero active connection made me egg...
m3
Activity: 460
Activity: 81
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is it safe to hold my coins on my wallet right now? Even if my wallet is not on the right black chain?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 94
if you dont wanna lose your coins dont transfer
m3
Activity: 460
dev on irc told me blockexplorer was the correct one
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
explorer is the correct one guys. So i would keep deleting the blockchain file and try to resync untill you hit the right chain.

The block explorer being "the correct one" is actually not a given. Typically you'll want to prioritize the exchange, but devs will need to make a determination. Hopefully they will add some seed nodes to fix the issue, because it will probably keep happening repeatedly due to the PoW+PoS blocks if there are no reliable seed nodes in place.
I have strong faith in this developer and StealthCoin project, so I won't selling at any price near current one. Is this a common situation when PoS is starting?
panic!!! Grin Grin Grin

It's good. Shake out weak hands. Price will recover after problem fix.
There are apparently multiple forks currently.

ipoMiner is on block 4710 (blockhash: 00000000010a451c33884ed9d5db049854e7228219a18790d8b0d986c1920762) currently (https://www.ipominer.com/stats?curr=xst).

TradeMyBit is also on block 4710 and the same blockhash (https://pool.trademybit.com/status/).

Bittrex was on the same fork until recently when they appear to have jumped ahead and are now on block 4724.

DedicatedPool is on block 4686 (http://xst.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool).

We are now making the transition to Proof-of-Stake.

You may notice some of your peers dropping or some difficulty syncing. If your sync is frozen for a long time you will need to shut down your client, delete your block chain, and then restart your client to sync. There is no need to delete your peers.dat file.

These issues are related to a very low initial difficulty for staking (relative to the very high PoW difficulty), causing some nodes to submit stake marginally earlier than they should. These particular nodes are unlucky and may have difficulty maintaining connections.

If this happens to your node, you should delete your block chain and re-sync. If any problems persist with syncing after you do this, please post here or PM our account and we will help you restore your wallet.

We are monitoring this situation closely and believe that any related difficulties are temporary.

We also notice that dedicated pools is on their own fork. This is because they have 90% of the Proof-of-Work hashes. We are trying to get in touch with them.

Jump to: